Top 10 Highest Income Majority/Near-Majority Black Counties

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
I like Charles County, but that commute :sadcam:.

My wife and I were checking out a house out there, being in the middle of nowhere and those taxes :martin:

Them houses are nice out there, but yeah, 301/MD5 is straight hell. If I get a full time WFH position then I might either go out there or Columbia, SC.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
The fact that 50k as a household can put you on that list, shows how far behind we are as a group :francis: .

arXiv

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Where are all yall six figure six certs brehs living at? You either telling ducktales or you living in non black neighborhoods :mjpls:

Which one is it? :jbhmm:

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
How is Henry County?

68k median income is pretty good for Georgia.
They're probably talking about Stockbridge, where TI live. That city has more money. It's in Northern Henry County, and it's about 57% Black. McDonough is mostly Black too, at about 62%. But the money is on the Northern side of McDonough.

But coming from the DMV, Henry still feels racist to me.

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Surprised me too being from Dekalb but a lot of the educated transplants or retired people build houses out there now.
I can't click with the Blacks on the south side of Henry, where it gets more and more White...racist Whites at that.. I think the more educated Black transplants stay on the north side of the county.

Henry has gotten better overall, but not quite enough imo.

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
For Charles and Prince George's see:

however for Charles, keep in mind that population growth is almost exclusively nonwhite, and driven by 200k household income black families.

I can't speak for the Atlanta suburbs or Virginia but I imagine the GA counties are similar to the MD counties.
GA counties, other than a few like Clayton, and Dekalb, etc,,,are more alike the further out counties in the DMV, like St Marys, Anne Arundel, Calvert, Frederick, etc... And you know what comes with that.

Last edited:

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
I'm a Decatur breh too but to be fair, DeKalb been falling in the rankings for about 20 years. I wouldn't be shocked if somewhere like Durham, NC and pushes them out the top 10 in the next decade.
Yep. Of all the DeKalb families I knew growing up, like 2 are still there. The rest moved either north, east, or south, so I'm not at all surprised to see Henry and Rockdale on this list.

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
This was filmed on the southern side of Mcdonough, where it gets more mixed with trash. You wanna be on the northern side of that city. Check out the 57 second mark. I'll take PG...they don't allow White boys to grit on brothers like that.

Not gonna lie. This do remind you of growing up on the Black side of the tracks.

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
only 2 of those counties are ok.

Nothing impressive about 50-68K for a county.

It seems that you are more impressed about the list than the actual numbers.
Tbh, they looked at you like you was Phil Huxable, if you mentioned $60,000 down here in 2006. I'm taking about from the people who thought they arrived. I had just left the DMV from a job making 77K, and was barely making ends meet up there.

Last edited: