Top 10 Highest Income Majority/Near-Majority Black Counties

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Are there any government jobs in Charles County or people got tired of living in MoCo and PG?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
How did Henry County even get on the map :ohhh:
Around 2005 North Henry went black, the south part still white apparently so is the rest I 75 to Macon. The yts built they own personal walled off express lane thru North Henry to bypass it.

daemonova

Daps
I need to know the average school rating because a lot of times even these well to do counties have shytty schools.
Heritage in Rockdale County is alright, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Druid Hills, and Cross Keys are straight. The rest are a dumpster fire.

daemonova

Daps
Yep. Of all the DeKalb families I knew growing up, like 2 are still there. The rest moved either north, east, or south, so I'm not at all surprised to see Henry and Rockdale on this list.
Areas might be underpopulated, but there still plenty of black ppl. Tap dancers got to live somewhere.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Yep. Of all the DeKalb families I knew growing up, like 2 are still there. The rest moved either north, east, or south, so I'm not at all surprised to see Henry and Rockdale on this list.
Yeah everyone started moving from Decatur to Stone Mountain or Lithonia/Conyers in the late 90s early 00s, then some went up 78 to Snellville, some to Henry County, some to Cobb. All my old friends I grew up with are back in the city, Brookhaven, Lithonia, Roswell, etc.

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Alot of these black folks i bet are employed by the US government one way or other either contracting or directly, the government jobs is a great way for black people to move up to the middle class and get some financial legroom, another reason why GOP hates the government, they see the workers and bureacrats as mostly blacks or minorities so they dont care if it shutsdown, it isnt their voters that will be burdensome

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
i heard that A LOT of rich blacks are out in Georgia but damn :ehh:
That’s household income too. It doesn’t take much to be a top earning household, black people need to just start getting married and having traditional nuclear families. I make above the median household income by myself, throw in a wife that makes at least 60k and you’re doing better than top earning white and Asian households.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The fact that 50k as a household can put you on that list, shows how far behind we are as a group :francis: .
Forreal $50K ain’t shyt and that’s dead ass better than most Americans and affords a better living standard than most people in the world

Black America could easily be fixed if man and woman just stayed together and had regular working class jobs alone

U got black families in Charles County, Maryland on two government jobs pulling $200K+ a year living the life :francis:

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Around 2005 North Henry went black, the south part still white apparently so is the rest I 75 to Macon. The yts built they own personal walled off express lane thru North Henry to bypass it.
That was exactly my point. To be a half Black county, those White people are racist as shyt, and so are the cops.