What causes more fukkery: interracial relationships or interfaith relationships?

What causes more fukkery: interracial or interfaith relationships

• Total voters

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
interracial

interfaith- i havent seem much of this
as people i seen marry out of faith. Convert or have their partner convert to their faith.

so it ends up not being a issue.

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Good question.

I wouldn’t take part in any of those unions, as I’m not a believer in interracial unions, and I wouldn’t be with someone who’s faith differs from mine. For me, the interfaith would cause the biggest issues.

If I had to, I could be with someone of a different race or ethnicity long before I could be with someone of a different faith

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interfaith. I know two cats who have pops that were Muslim and mothers that were Christian. Seemed like a weird setup based on convos with both of them. Dudes were talking about their fathers didn’t celebrate birthdays or Christmas.

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Worst relationship I ever been in was with a girl from an overtly religious family and she put me through hell... kicked her to the curb 2 years ago and apparently she’s still talmbout me. She’s engaged and just had a baby too. Dodged a bullet cuz she was clearly bipolar and the shyt runs in her family...:francis:

I believe in God and I pray every day but her denomination or whatever was cult-like and I wanted no parts.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I feel like a racist white guy would rather have his daughter marry a Black Christian over an Arab Muslim honestly
You would be wrong sir, NO white man wants his daughter fukking a black man. He would even cringe if his mixed daughter was fukking a black man.

Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Ontario
Worst relationship I ever been in was with a girl from an overtly religious family and she put me through hell... kicked her to the curb 2 years ago and apparently she’s still talmbout me. She’s engaged and just had a baby too. Dodged a bullet cuz she was clearly bipolar and the shyt runs in her family...:francis:

I believe in God and I pray every day but her denomination or whatever was cult-like and I wanted no parts.
was her denomination Pentecostal? they tend to be quite cult like especially with the jamaicans up here in Canada:francis:.

I literally cant date any of them due to the whole religion issue. but then get hated on when I date interracial due to lack of black options.