What causes more fukkery: interracial relationships or interfaith relationships?

What causes more fukkery: interracial or interfaith relationships

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Ontario
You would be wrong sir, NO white man wants his daughter fukking a black man. He would even cringe if his mixed daughter was fukking a black man.
I dont think a racist would want his daughter to date a "REGULAR" black man. and by that I mean they would definitely make an exception to an actor, athlete, entertainer or some well off black guy.

When you have money or something going for you status wise, most racists are willing to bend there own twisted rules. of course that presents other dangers as well.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I dont think a racist would want his daughter to date a "REGULAR" black man. and by that I mean they would definitely make an exception to an actor, athlete, entertainer or some well off black guy.

When you have money or something going for you status wise, most racists are willing to bend there own twisted rules. of course that presents other dangers as well.
Agreed

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Interfaith would be way more problematic. I'm not religious anymore but I agree with the whole "unevenly yoked" thing being a major issue.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps

I agree 100% but that wasn't the premise of the thread.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I don't think interfaith works tbh at least for the most part.

I know a girl who converted to Islam and to hen proceeded to have a divorce within 4 years. She wasn't about that life.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I don't think interfaith works tbh at least for the most part.

I know a girl who converted to Islam and to hen proceeded to have a divorce within 4 years. She wasn't about that life.
Religion dictates where you go after you die. That's a much deeper level than race honestly. It's gonna be tough for a interfaith marriage.

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
was her denomination Pentecostal? they tend to be quite cult like especially with the jamaicans up here in Canada:francis:.

I literally cant date any of them due to the whole religion issue. but then get hated on when I date interracial due to lack of black options.
It was an offshoot of Pentecostal called Apostolic... I made the mistake of letting her force me into her church a few times and I literally wanted to run outta there... :hhh:

Imagine getting cussed out because you refused to get “re-baptized”... and her parents were both preachers and didn’t fukk wit me no matter how good I treated their daughter. After I broke up with her she threatened to burn down my house, fukk up my new car, came on my job and I had to kick her outta my house. Almost had to get the feds involved but her mom convinced me not to get a restraining order. Crazy bytch... :mjtf:

Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Ontario
It was an offshoot of Pentecostal called Apostolic... I made the mistake of letting her force me into her church a few times and I literally wanted to run outta there... :hhh:

Imagine getting cussed out because you refused to get “re-baptized”... and her parents were both preachers and didn’t fukk wit me no matter how good I treated their daughter. After I broke up with her she threatened to burn down my house, fukk up my new car, came on my job and I had to kick her outta my house. Almost had to get the feds involved but her mom convinced me not to get a restraining order. Crazy bytch... :mjtf:
GAAAHHHH DAMN DAWG!!!:picard: What kinda crazy p*ssy have you been dealing with son?

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
interracial

interfaith is cool I could see myself being with someone whose buddhist or muslim the only problem would be really the DEGREE of how intertwined they are into to their faith, being extremely dogmatic and gunho and making everything revolve around religion would be a serious turn off for me

silk scarfs

Banned
Daps
i was pondering on this for a second it seems it comes down to people having a extreme views.

people having extreme views on race will fukk up a relationship

and having extreme views on religion will fukk up a relationship too

but if you know off the rip usually if somebody is racist and u wouldnt deal with them but with religion it may take a little time to see what the person is about.