WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: i'm jordan, right
I can’t call it. Your ability to achieve separation from the topic and get to your spot on the floor regardless of the defense is top tier. Very goatlike.

Nap’s relentless posting and laser like focus is reminiscent of 23 going for multiple scoring titles.

This election should shake things out.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it is. we have a major presidential candidate and violent cult leader going into the election refusing to concede. actively planning to claim "i win, or it's stolen"

it's honestly so bad that outside of arresting him, the dems have to counter this with just ruthlessly mocking him. spend the entire 2024 pointing out that trump is a whiny p*ssy, and the biggest sore loser we've ever seen. put every republican on the record, in every debate and public setting, forcing them to address that trump can lose, and won''t be man enough to give a concession speech. talk about how he ran away from Biden's inauguration like a little bytch. ask if trump will be inciting another violent riot again

voiture

All Star
Daps
It's so obvious Republicans are going to lose with a Trump. Any candidate not named Trump will def win

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is anyone watching CNN right now? they're going in on biden like i haven't seen before.:dead:

two different shows transitioned by talking about his awful polling. then erin burnett started talking about "is it time for the democrats to start looking at someone else"

then she asked katie porter if she wants Biden to campaign with her, and porter started juelzing like vivek :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's so obvious Republicans are going to lose with a Trump. Any candidate not named Trump will def win
it's why i still say desantis would beat biden, if trump drops out

biden has done well enough, but the economy doesn't "feel" good. we all know this is true. so the perception is that it's a tall order for this fukkin guy to ask us to keep him in office until he's 86 years old. THAT's what's reflected in the polls

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
There are only like 8 states that matter in 2024. While I know a few of our HL allstars would love nothing more than a Biden loss and trump victory to further their accelerationist dreams of a 8-1 GQP Supreme Court (with all the rights they allegedly want effectively banned for the next few generations), it ain’t happening Jack.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead: question for some of you; who wins a democratic primary held with the base? biden, or gavin newsom?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are only like 8 states that matter in 2024. While I know a few of our HL allstars would love nothing more than a Biden loss and trump victory to further their accelerationist dreams of a 8-1 GQP Supreme Court (with all the rights they allegedly want effectively banned for the next few generations), but it ain’t happening Jack.
but there's simply no ruling out that if gas and inflation don't go down, and one of the million things that can go wrong for a president happen between now and '24, a republican could win AZ, GA, and WI. even the Orange fakkit

here's a possible option; biden breaks his hip next year :dead:

Last edited: