• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Not surprising. People have said that she would do this and claim that while Trump has problems, Biden is worse.

I just thought she would wait until the RNC to have more impact among GOP Haley voters and suburban women.

Endorsing Trump is the only way she can run in 2028.
She's finished :mjlol:

She has no political future that dumb hoe is done

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is not going to be the nominee either way because I don't see the GOP picking a woman anytime this generation. But she's dumb and thinks the GOP isn't sexist.
she's not dumb, she's fully aware of her limitations :dead:

there's a universe where she's a decent VP pick in 2028, but that's about it. she's definitely qualified to be president

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While people do pick and choose what polls to believe you have to admit a lot of these polls are goofy with their severe swings and having Trump winning by double digits in certain states he might not win at all
I'm seeing the same thing online, that's not @FAH1223 that's the polling samples. Right now Biden would lose. He needs to step it up. That's the beginning and end of it.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s an obvious media bias, Trump has a gaffe every time he does an event.

Hell, he was saying nonsense every day during the trial.

Imagine the field day the media would have if Biden said he was going to take the stand and then didn’t.
Gaffe or that's how stupid Middle America is? People in Missouri, Southern Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota Ohio the Dakotas etc say stupid things like trump all the time. He's speaking their language

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Why do you have to be such an abject faggitt? Did Biden commit a crime? Or the reason why Trump was kicked off was because he committed a crime? Stop being a dikk head
Cac maga at it again......this is how he really feels. He even sounds like the maga folks right now.

Not to worry! He'll spam a bunch of left leaning tweets to make up for it. Like 2 pages worth.

Right @the cac mamba ?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm seeing the same thing online, that's not @FAH1223 that's the polling samples. Right now Biden would lose. He needs to step it up. That's the beginning and end of it.
if we're being honest, Biden isn't even physically capable of stepping up :yeshrug:i don't post the "biden in decline" videos, because posters would cry about the source of the tweet. but they're awful and embarrassing

i don't think i'll ever respect the fact that he didn't step down for this election. even if he wins, with these fukking approval ratings, all that means is that another democrat would have won too :dead: one who wouldn't die before january 2029

he could have stepped down, and taken all the criticism as a lightning rod for the party