Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
executive on the product side at a software company, strategic role, few teams report into me
bachelors degree
had certs way back in the day CCNA, Network+ even randomly my Series 63 and 7 but haven't worked in those fields in decades (never used my 7/63)
don't feel comfortable throwing my number out there but its a little more than a 1/4 of the way into 7 figures, that's base salary
if I pull those 'total comp' numbers that the Silicon Valley bros like to pull (rsu/rmu/stock/health/blah blah blah, all of which I have) id be approaching low 5s.

I used to consult on the side but fired all of my clients not too long ago. I value time now way more than killing myself over money. but will take anything interesting/challenging. sometimes for free. don't want to get into my volunteer work in tech but that shyt is important too.

my goal is my side software project becoming an actual business and making enough money for me to own a warehouse where I do nothing but waste away my days away building and creating shyt (cnc, 3d printer, video, wood, etc).

Also, no longer in Cali full time so that money is going a lonnnnnggggggggggggg way.

Last edited:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I want a 992 911 breh :noah:

Staying disciplined is killing me. But I agree, it’s dumping money into a depreciating asset that can rather be invested to let me stop working for white massa sooner rather than later.

Before COVID I waited and watched the development of the 992 GT3. It seemed aspirational, but obtainable and my boy at HGREG claimed he could put me on with his P connect. Looking at prices now :francis:

Last edited:

JavariesBrown

Rookie
Daps
:mjcry:Whole thread made me feel like shyt for being too lazy and dropping out of college fukk man