Asking Melo To Take A Paycut After This Past Season is Insulting

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
melo should just opt in and let shyt play out in 2015 FA. he gets his money, knicks get flexibility, everybody wins. esp with surgery looming this offseason.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's overrated knicks should let him walk. most overrated "superstar" in the league.
opinions_vary.jpg

Victim of Racism

I'm a brehette
Daps
Melo brought it up first though. Only people in the league worth the kobe max is bron and durant

It a easy way to solve this situation if you want melo to take less, dont offer the kobe max, just offer 18-20 mil.

It's ridiculous to say I hope this dude takes a pay cut then throw max money at him, just dont throw the max money at him.......it's that fukking simple

:dahell: Lj ain't worth no max at nearly 30 years old. He shoots 33.1% from mid-range, has been trash in 3 of 4 Finals, and is a horrid defender. Not only that, the only reason he showed up in 2012 is because the refs wouldn't let KD guard him. KD averaged 4 fouls per game in that series and Lj averaged only 2. They did this because he was so awful in the Finals before that, and because the NBA has put millions of marketing dollars into convincing everyone that he's “the best player in the world”. He can't lead anyone to no ch'ip. That's why he's in South Beach. :aicmon:

Last edited:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: Lj ain't worth no max at nearly 30 years old. He shoots 33.1% from mid-range, has been trash in 3 of 4 Finals, and is a horrid defender. Not only that, the only reason he showed up in 2012 is because the refs wouldn't let KD guard him. KD averaged 4 fouls per game in that series and Lj averaged only 2. They did this because he was so awful in the Finals before that, and because again, the NBA has put millions of marketing dollars into convincing everyone that he's “the best player in the world”. He can't lead anyone to no ch'ip. That's why he's in South Beach. :aicmon:

shut the fukk up

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Nah, thats Lebron James.
lebron has 2 rings and multiple mvp awards. he's far from overrated

:dahell: Lj ain't worth no max at nearly 30 years old. He shoots 33.1% from mid-range, has been trash in 3 of 4 Finals, and is a horrid defender. Not only that, the only reason he showed up in 2012 is because the refs wouldn't let KD guard him. KD averaged 4 fouls per game in that series and Lj averaged only 2. They did this because he was so awful in the Finals before that, and because again, the NBA has put millions of marketing dollars into convincing everyone that he's “the best player in the world”. He can't lead anyone to no ch'ip. That's why he's in South Beach. :aicmon:
is this a troll post?

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha:That's what I thought.

You argue with everyone up here cause your basketball knowledge is pathetic, so you go look up these dumbass numbers

Melo shoots 48.6% while being guarded by a tall lightskin nikka

Bron shoots 38.7% while being guarded on the left baseline at home.

Wade shoots 61% from within 20 feet the day after he wears leather pants

Kd shoots 57% from the field when he only has acne on the left side of his face

shut the fukk up, you fukkin stat whore............i hate your kind

Victim of Racism

I'm a brehette
Daps
Phil is just setting the stage for melo departure. It's a way to keep the backlash off him once melo goes.

It's the same thing melo was doing in his press conference. They want to depart and neither of them want to look like the bad guy

When melo leaves:

Phil: we explored all of our options but melo not taking the pay cut played a huge role in us parting ways

Melo: I was not cool with a rebuilding project and the mike Woodson firing.

Mutual departure

How so? Just because they're acting like men by refusing to fawn all over each other?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
You argue with everyone up here cause your basketball knowledge is pathetic, so you go look up these dumbass numbers

Melo shoots 48.6% while being guarded by a tall lightskin nikka

Bron shoots 38.7% while being guarded on the left baseline at home.

Wade shoots 61% from within 20 feet the day after he wears leather pants

shut the fukk up, you fukkin stat whore............i hate your kind

What a terrible fukking post my gawd. stick to playing with dolls fakkit.