Asking Melo To Take A Paycut After This Past Season is Insulting

Victim of Racism

I'm a brehette
Daps
lebron has 2 rings and multiple mvp awards. he's far from overrated

Sure he's overrated. Of course he has ch'ips. He's got a Finals MVP, a top 10 big, and multiple 40% 3pt shooters on his team. Of course he has multiple MVP's. The NBA needs a face of the league. Lj has more than Bird, Magic, Duncan, Shaq, (he is better than Shaq 'cause Shaq is an even worse shooter :scusthov:) and Hakeem. Further proof that the MVP award is a joke is that Nash has more than Barkley, Kobe, Garnett (who I hate but he's a great player), Iverson, Shaq, and Hakeem. :manny:

is this a troll post?

Of course not. I can't write those things about players I hate because I don't watch them enough. I like Lj and I like the Heat. I love to watch Lj run and dunk. I'm too old to troll (early 30's ) and it's never been my personality. It didn't even exist when I was comin' up. I think people who troll are lame. :manny: That is, unless they're just playin' around.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Melo, need to go on over to Death Row.
:dead:
suge_zpsa43eb54d.jpg

Victim of Racism

I'm a brehette
Daps
You argue with everyone up here cause your basketball knowledge is pathetic, so you go look up these dumbass numbers

Melo shoots 48.6% while being guarded by a tall lightskin nikka

Bron shoots 38.7% while being guarded on the left baseline at home.

Wade shoots 61% from within 20 feet the day after he wears leather pants

Kd shoots 57% from the field when he only has acne on the left side of his face

shut the fukk up, you fukkin stat whore............i hate your kind

This from a hyper-emotional caping stan. :pachaha:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Phil is just setting the stage for melo departure. It's a way to keep the backlash off him once melo goes.

It's the same thing melo was doing in his press conference. They want to depart and neither of them want to look like the bad guy

When melo leaves:

Phil: we explored all of our options but melo not taking the pay cut played a huge role in us parting ways

Melo: I was not cool with a rebuilding project and the mike Woodson firing.

Mutual departure

I would say yes and no, yes in I think he is very aware Melo might leave, and two that Melo and the knicks didn't get to the playoffs and both the rockets and bulls aren't looking like world beaters either.

Phil is smart though too don't make money an issue, make Melo decide on where he can win. Regardless I hope if he leaves the knicks get that 5th year sign and trade.

Victim of Racism

I'm a brehette
Daps
What does that have to do with making the playoffs in the east in a down year?

Melo wants leader money but isn't a leader. He's a second option on a contender.

The fact that 'Melo has never missed the Playoffs in his entire career until now and has a better Playoff record than CP3. He's a 1st option.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The fact that 'Melo has never missed the Playoffs in his entire career until now and has a better Playoff record than CP3. He's a 1st option.
melo's been on some really great teams his entire career. in fact this is probably the only "bad" team he's ever had.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They'll have a pick and loads of cap space next summer. :dahell:

nah let him repeat what he read in the newspapers and saw on ESPN.

shyt the reason the knicks are willing to let Melo Walk (hopefully not for nothing) is because they have so much mobility in 2015 they can rebound with or without him.

melo's been on some really great teams his entire career. in fact this is probably the only "bad" team he's ever had.

that team he had when he first got to NY was horrendous