Big 3 lifts (Bench,Squats,Deads)

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
and I dont wanna be "that guy" but some of these dead lift numbers im seeing :duck: I been in the gym since 7th grade, im 28 now.. 500+ lbs on dead lift is 5 plates on EACH side (and then some).. I mean I go to Olympia type events, I can stand next to people like ct fletcher and not look out of place.. and the amount of people ive seen dead lift 10 fukking plates in my life I can probably count on 1 or 2 hands at most.. on dead lifts its not even about the weight sometimes but the grip and the bar slipping out your hands or you even getting it off the ground in the first place.. how people in here benching in the low and mid 200s but got enough strength to grip 500 fukking pounds off the ground :duck:

and another thing most people who put up these numbers got some kind of video proof of it.. ima need some receipts
One thing I don't do is lie. Don't be scared to call me out.

It was 115 lbs, not 125 lbs

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
One thing I don't do is lie. Don't be scared to call me out.

It was 115 lbs, not 125 lbs

:myman:

wasnt just you though was reading the first few pages earlier hittin some posts with the :stopitslime:

why is your bench so low ? my bench is suspect too for how long I been benching - a lot of it is mental for me on the bench too though

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:myman:

wasnt just you though was reading the first few pages earlier hittin some posts with the :stopitslime:

why is your bench so low ? my bench is suspect too for how long I been benching - a lot of it is mental for me on the bench too though
No, I was dappin some posts but I didn't look at none of em sideways.
I have no idea why my bench is low. I want to get to 315 on the bench one day but I'm not sure if it'll happen.

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bench: 305
Squat: 445 (Had a heavier max back in college, but I doubt I'll ever get back to that)
Deads: 540

6'2" 245

These numbers are from Feb of last year. What's crazy about this is I messed up my back (slipped disk) while only deadlifting 315 and I've been too afraid to deadlift ever since. :francis:

Daps
Bench: 305
Squat: 445 (Had a heavier max back in college, but I doubt I'll ever get back to that)
Deads: 540

6'2" 245

These numbers are from Feb of last year. What's crazy about this is I messed up my back (slipped disk) while only deadlifting 315 and I've been too afraid to deadlift ever since. :francis:

Good numbers.

But yea I'm still not too crazy about deadlifts,still get nervous everytime I do em

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that's what I'm afraid I'm going to experience one day:mjcry::sadcam:

I really don't want to scare anyone away from doing deadlifts cuz it's a great exercise, but I want to remind everyone to ALWAYS use good form. I figured since I wasn't going too heavy, I could slack a little bit. I was wrong. :mjcry: