Breh discovers his 3 children are not his : The Nigerian paternity problem

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Nigerians breh are out there each raising the children of their neighbors :wow:

" A DNA test revealed that Christopher Johnson wasn't the biological father of the three children he had nurtured and invested in for almost two decades.

The children, Esther, 19, Shirley, 17 and Stephen, 15, were born by the same mother who unfortunately was deceased. Christopher, a successful but retired architect, was compelled to find out the truth about the paternity of the children after a stranger turned up one day to claim he was their biological father and challenged him to a DNA paternity test.

Christopher received the shock of his life when the result proved that the stranger was indeed the children's real father. It turned out that the man and his late wife had been involved in a long secret love affair that produced the three children he erroneously assumed belonged to him.

DNA paternity tests are unraveling a lot of buried family secrets. Keeping family secrets isn't as easy as it used to be and just one DNA test could change everything for better or for worse.

Many children are experiencing paternity scandals by learning that their father is really not their biological father.

The perception that paternity fraud is high in Nigeria is not unfounded. Reports have been making the rounds that Nigeria has the 2nd highest rate of paternity fraud in the world after Jamaica. Many men have been unknowingly raising children that are not theirs and to curb the trend, there have been calls for introduction of mandatory DNA testing at birth.

"The issue of paternity is a trilogy. It's moral, scientific and legal issue," a concerned commentator noted. "Series of DNA tests carried out in laboratories are showing that a number of children are being fathered by men who are not their biological fathers."

Nigeria: Paternity Fraud! Three Out of 10 Nigerian Men Are Not Biological Fathers of Their Children

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Not just Nigeria, This shyt worldwide I have feelings my father isn't my real father. Not that I don't love and respect him for making me into a decent man.

A lot of fukkery goes on, and people taking women at their word. Which is why DNA should be taken and tested as soon as a child is born. And before birth certificates are signed.

But that would create a lot of trouble

:francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is true for most of the human population. The truth is only a few men are actually desirable to all women when it comes to reproduction. Most men are genetically speaking losers. So its only natural for women to seek the men in the population with the best genes when it comes to reproduction. However, because the best genetic men can only raise so many children, women have developed the strategy of having men other than the biological father raise their children for them. They will give these men p*ssy for being a provider but when they are ovulating and in peak pregnancy mode, they will go and have sex with the better genetic men so they can be inseminated by them rather than the poorly genetic man they are officially in a relationship with. Its an evolved trait for passing on the best genes possible to the following generation.

For the record, this also happens throughout the animal kingdom. In particular with some bird species. The female bird will mate with the alpha male bird that has the best genes but will live with and raise children with the male bird who builds the best nest (aka the better provider). Its a pretty universal reproductive strategy utilized by females regardless of the species.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Not just Nigeria, This shyt worldwide I have feelings my father isn't my real father. Not that I don't love and respect him for making me into a decent man.

A lot of fukkery goes on, and people taking women at their word. Which is why DNA should be taken and tested as soon as a child is born. And before birth certificates are signed.

But that would create a lot of trouble

:francis:
WHY WOULD YOU THINK
YOUR POPS ISNT YOUR POPS?

:devil:
:evil: