Breh discovers his 3 children are not his : The Nigerian paternity problem

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The jig is up ladies! :damn:

Nah. There will always be sucker men out there. Having access to p*ssy will get a man to overlook almost anything. Including the fact he's raising some other guy's child.

There are enough men out there desperate for p*ssy that there will always be a place for this sort of behavior. All the DNA testing will do is bring it out into the open. It won't stop it.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
This is true for most of the human population. The truth is only a few men are actually desirable to all women when it comes to reproduction. Most men are genetically speaking losers. So its only natural for women to seek the men in the population with the best genes when it comes to reproduction. However, because the best genetic men can only raise so many children, women have developed the strategy of having men other than the biological father raise their children for them. They will give these men p*ssy for being a provider but when they are ovulating and in peak pregnancy mode, they will go and have sex with the better genetic men so they can be inseminated by them rather than the poorly genetic man they are officially in a relationship with. Its an evolved trait for passing on the best genes possible to the following generation.

For the record, this also happens throughout the animal kingdom. In particular with some bird species. The female bird will mate with the alpha male bird that has the best genes but will live with and raise children with the male bird who builds the best nest (aka the better provider). Its a pretty universal reproductive strategy utilized by females regardless of the species.
nah hoes be cheating on uggamuggas with other uggamuggas & having lil dustbunny babies

ain't no fukking strategy hoes is just loose & easy to clap

ha

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mandatory paternity tests. fukk the mother's feelings. :gucci:

Only loser men think this way. If you are a male who has shyt together, you will never have to worry about a paternity test. You will have women always coming onto you trying to have your baby.

Stop blaming the woman for doing what is in her best interest biologically speaking. Fix yourself so that you can become the man she desires and wants to have children with.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Women are much much better at keeping secrets. They will literally carrying shyt to the grave. I was raised by a gang of island women and that's one of the first lessons I learned. A lot of dudes think they're slick, no fam , your woman knows and letting you slide for a lot of reasons. You don't want to know the skeletons and secrets most women walking around with.

Just focus on yourself, keep shyt together and you won't have to worry.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Only loser men think this way. If you are a male who has shyt together, you will never have to worry about a paternity test. You will have women always coming onto you trying to have your baby.

Stop blaming the woman for doing what is in her best interest biologically speaking. Fix yourself so that you can become the man she desires and wants to have children with.
:mjlol:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stories like this is one of the reasons why I don't respect cheaters.

Next, there is nothing funny about someone finding out the children he raised isn't his biological children. A man learning a child or children isn't his could really fukk a man up psychologically and emotionally, not to mention financially in some instances.

Lastly, I don't think it is healthy to develop trust issues when getting with someone, but people need to really vet the people they bring into their lives. Not everyone is solid. I will go as far as saying that it is rare to find a real one, especially during these times.

I agree with one of the posters who suggested mandatory DNA testing during births. If the mother is a real one, then she has nothing to worry about. If she isn't a real one, then the man has decisions to make which could affect his relationship with the mother.