Did the Suns get damaged goods? Brad Beal to be re-evaluated for lower back strain in 3 weeks

Did the Suns receive a lemon from the Wizards?

• Total voters

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They stuck with Jordan Poole and his horrible contract as a result of this and got barely any quality assets back on top of being an absolutely awful team, how is that working out? :russ:
They job right now is to tank and get high draft picks and I can't think of a better tank commander than Poole. After they get 3 years worth of top 6 picks I'd go so far as to say they just going to buyout whatever is left on his deal and keep on moving.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Did the Suns get damaged goods? Brad Beal to be re-evaluated for lower back strain in 3 weeks​

Grant Hill finished his career suiting up and playing near full seasons with the Suns, after having missed years with injuries earlier. For this reason, I thought they were top tier in terms of trainers/strength & fitness/medical staff.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Grant Hill finished his career suiting up and playing near full seasons with the Suns, after having missed years with injuries earlier. For this reason, I thought they were top tier in terms of trainers/strength & fitness/medical staff.

Different ownership so who knows. My team used to have a world class medical staff to the point where Pistons fans knew Arnie Kander and Mike Abdenour. With the cheap ass owner now that’s long gone

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Whoa absolutely nobody could've seen this coming
No way could this have been a player that hasn't hit over 60 games played in 5 years
Absolutely nobody predicted this

We haven’t had KD sprained knee yet, that’s at least a 30 game absence. Booker has another strained groin injury waiting as well.