Drake & Sauce Walka squash beef in Houston after 8 years (VIDEO)

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Sauce and lil boat were seen recently pouring up and chilling. Considering boat's hand in drakes public persona, this makes sense

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The definition of Local, if not for the internet nobody outside of a Houston area code would have ever heard his name :mjlol:

Anytime somebody posts about him here, its always some fukk shyt too :francis:
This is funny.

Meanwhile in the real world, Drake & Cole want all the underground sauce. From the beats to the vibes. They wanna cupcake with Sauce, get a beat from Conductor, pretend like they bout that gun talk like Conway.

Maybe instead of sharking their sound they should give them a real boost?

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
This is funny.

Meanwhile in the real world, Drake & Cole want all the underground sauce. From the beats to the vibes. They wanna cupcake with Sauce, get a beat from Conductor, pretend like they bout that gun talk like Conway.

Maybe instead of sharking their sound they should give them a real boost?

You not wrong. But they not doing it because he's a good rapper. Houston is a popping place to be if you a celebrity rapper and he supposedly got pull in the area, or at the very least can cause tension if he got issues with you. Didn't Drake just buy a crib down there? He's been false flag repping for Houston since well before Houstonlantavegas :pachaha:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You not wrong. But they not doing it because he's a good rapper. Houston is a popping place to be if you a celebrity rapper and he supposedly got pull in the area, or at the very least can cause tension if he got issues with you. Didn't Drake just buy a crib down there? He's been false flag repping for Houston since well before Houstonlantavegas :pachaha:
Looking at your posts in this thread. Seems like you just dont like Sauce :yeshrug:

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Looking at your posts in this thread. Seems like you just dont like Sauce :yeshrug:

Never heard of him outside of the Coli, and 90% of the threads here I've seen about him are nonsense fukkery related. Didn't even realize he rapped originally, but the few tracks I've heard over the last few years were mid IMO. Sounds like everybody else who don't matter in and around Houston :manny:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Never heard of him outside of the Coli, and 90% of the threads here I've seen about him are nonsense fukkery related. Didn't even realize he rapped originally, but the few tracks I've heard over the last few years were mid IMO. Sounds like everybody else who don't matter in and around Houston :manny:
That's cool you only heard him on the coli. Saying he just some local rapper and ppl deal with him because they need protection sounds like you dont actually listen to him or wrote him off earlier. Last couple years he's proven he is actually a good rapper when he wants to be with ghetto gospels, various freestyles and other shyt. To each their own :yeshrug:

Drake wouldnt be dealing with Sauce because he needs protection. He got Prince nem for that in houston/TX.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

:wow: Sauce can stomp on Cole off vocal projection and humor alone…..Future tho, he can really talk to that fake lean sippin shyt. The sharing hoes/chicks shyt too

(All this is null & void, since Drake blatantly swagger jacked Sauce. shyt was egregious)

MAGA & OVO uniting against the Black Avengers

shakeee.jpg

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
(All this is null & void, since Drake blatantly swagger jacked Sauce. shyt was egregious)
Funny enough I think that is what put sauce on my radar with the Drake diss. I was like that diss was aight. Checked out some other stuff really didnt care for the pimpin shyt but saw that he did make entertaining/good songs. I think the saucefather was the first album I listened to of his.

nikkas talking shyt at 6, have him gone by 730 :wow:
You let the rain hit her, I let my name hit her :wow:

At some point he decided for the better to focus more and add more substance songs on top of the pimping and playful/joke shyt which showed his range.

"Martin luther king had dream for this white bytch with me" :wow: :lolbron:
"No hall of fame, just hall of tears" :sadcam:

I also still keep this in rotation too