Ghanaian bodybuilder with minimal equipment puts us all to shame aesthetically

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
he definitely works hard he follows a clean paleo diet with probably a lot of calories and his workout is a pyramid workout where he increases the weight so he's maximizing the sarcoplasmic hypertrophy type of muscle ...don't see anything with cardio or abs but i'm sure he does core work

mix of genetics hard work and a fantastic paleo diet in my opinion...can't see how he could even afford or have access to juice in my opinion

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lol bro scientist love using the exampl of eating 100 poptarts cayse it fits macros or some other wild.crap. eat what you want as long as you hit caloric goal and macro goal. Its not a hard conc. Do you all onow anyone who obly eats wendys burgers to hit macros? So why insult boyh of our intelligence with such an idiotic example. Let me guess you guys tell your friends "i cant eat hear beause the food isnt clean" have fun living. A terrible life.

Excuse the typos im on a trash android phone

I'm almost certain you don't have a six pack breh...yes clean food makes a huge difference dumb ass bro science your body will hold more fat and be prone to inflammation if you eat shyt like sugar and too much vegetable oil because of an imbalance of omega 3 and not enough omega 6 combining it with high glycemic foods

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm almost certain you don't have a six pack breh...yes clean food makes a huge difference dumb ass bro science your body will hold more fat and be prone to inflammation if you eat shyt like sugar and too much vegetable oil because of an imbalance of omega 3 and not enough omega 6 combining it with high glycemic foods

So with your logic eating 5000 calories ofchicken and broccli will keep me leaner than eating 2000 calories of fried chicken and fries a day.

Lol ok

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
So with your logic eating 5000 calories ofchicken and broccli will keep me leaner than eating 2000 calories of fried chicken and fries a day.

Lol ok

of course the amount of calories factors into the difference but why not optimize the food where your eating food that helps keep it in a fat burning mode...sure you can eat less of food that is crap and you will weigh less but your body is going to hold on to more body fat just because that's the way gluten and sugar works...the best way is to find the right amount of calories for your goals and have the majority of your food be from a quality diet...and only perhaps on occasion cheat but make sure it fits within the macros you set for yourself

look up a paleo diet it will make making gains and looking ripped a lot easier...keep the crap meals for when you go out on dates or are on vacation where it isn't an everyday thing and even on dates there is usually something on the menu that won't be that bad like a steak or salmon of some sort

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Steak or salmon classified as "that bad" :lupe:

man every food is dirty on the internet, for one dude preaching one diet theres a vegan who will talk about how chicken and yadda yadda are the real clean foods and have better amino acid profiles. Anything being over consumed is bad point blank. Dudes take diet advice from internet fitness models that juice their brains out, its amazing.

Once again.

Calories in vs Calories out.

To insinuate all I eat is Donuts or some crap because I feel there is no such thing as clean vs dirty food is idiotic. Why would I follow a "Cave Man" diet ie. Paleo when them white folks had terrible life expectancies due to the nature of where they lived, and the Black man was never in a Cave so should never follow that ideology.

Once again

Calories in vs Calories out.

Eating Veggies doesn't = a six pack, getting to a low Body fat from a caloric deficit is what makes your six pack visible.

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
If natural, massive, shredded is a readily attainable combo, then why have you decided to go the non-natural route? Is it perhaps because you have found out that building lean mass naturally is an incredibly slow and difficult process:sas1:

Why are you exposing your body to hormonal changes that potentially could have disgusting side effects just so you can be big :sas1:

Perhaps the rule of thumb holds some weight:sas2:

A couple things.

First off, it depends on your goals/weight. If I were aiming for 190-200lbs and about 8-10% bodyfat, I'd be fine with that. Thus the rule of thumb gets called into question.

However, after lifting for a while and being around the bodybuilding lifestyle/community, you want to aim higher. I'm also realistic, but I know that if I wanted to be heavier, I would need assistance.

All I'm saying is the "rule of thumb" isn't completely set in stone and it depends.

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Ghanaian excellence :ahh:

A lot of us are cut up and diesel like that with minimal training. :manny: Be like that. Boiled yam tilapia banku kenky kentumere fried plantain and red red groundnut stew rice and fish stew jollof rice and all the fresh fruits n veggies. That gawd diet. Real Africans don't eat that Cac food. That processed shyt:scusthov:

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Look breh this argument has already been addressed, several times, within the last couple pages.

In summary while is possible, it's highly improbable, without the help of some agents.

Spare me with the he's African b/s.

From the dumb nikka who has never stepped foot in Ghana. :camby: StFu

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
I have been to Ghana many times. Aside from the fishermen, the average Ghanaian is not cut the fukk up. Most of us are short with potbellies. Too much white rice and Guinness

What part of ghana? Yeah older working cats aren't in shape because if u know african culture, the older u get the less shyt u have to do. but most young men are cut up with nice frames. Notice i said minimal training as well. If youre not training at all of course youll have a belly. That's like talking about how the market women are out of shape. No shyt they eat banku and sit down all day. Furthermore I'm talking about being in ghana in terms of seeing how we eat. Our diet is far better in terms of fresh unprocessed foods compared to the west. A lot of cats here will never understand the impact that has on your body.

Last edited:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
did it come out that he was on roids yet? Just cuz he's from Africa don't mean he can't get gear....look at Dominican baseball players that aren't in the majors

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
did it come out that he was on roids yet? Just cuz he's from Africa don't mean he can't get gear....look at Dominican baseball players that aren't in the majors

Sigh.. cats stay throwing around roid allegations when they ectomorphic ass can't get as big as the next nikka. Compare the DR which has one of highest percentages of its descendants in America to a Ghanaian in the Eastern region breh. Try eating a clean diet in ghana, nothing processed, have great genes and work out hard. You will get cocked I know from experience