"Grab The Strap Cause When The Bullets Start Zingin', Kristaps Will Pop, Pop, Pop!": Official Wizards 2022-2023 Season Thread

Where do the Wizards finish?

• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Kudos to @Knicksman20 for the title

A new season. Wes is on year 2 as HC. He has a couple of his Nuggets guys in the building.

Porzingis is healthy as of this writing. As is Beal.

The starting SF spot is wide open. Who takes it? Deni, Rui, Corey?

I've got this team winning 38 games and out of the Play-In Tournament come April. This is assuming Porzingis misses 25-30 games and Brad misses 20-25 games.

Putting the MID in MID-ATLANTIC!

@thewiz
@lochead
@mastermind
@ThatsRite2
@Black
@Eddie Jordan
@Mr swag
@Spree At Last
@mrken12
@Rob's al Ghul
@KBadd
@seanjohn21276
@L. Deezy
@ZEupTWN
@Guv
@KillbertArenas
@G-Zeus
@Icepick Isaacs
@Blackrogue
@VladTheImpaler
@Jack!
@PracticeMeansNothin
@Smashius Clay
@Jemmy
@Dad
@KBadd
@L&HH

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
im looking forward to this season & seeing how we stack up in the east

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Man I wish we could have gone all in on the tank wars this season instead of the standard race for the 8 seed :francis:
I'm saying...man, I'm definitely getting caught up in the hype.

#WimpyforWemby, #WoefulforWemby, whatever...wouldn't be mad at it. Heck, I'd be fine with #ScummyforScoot.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
No real significant moves, to many ?'s about WUJ coaching style...I'll watch though

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Davis is looking like the most likely bust :mjcry:

i actually like rui and deni, and although i liked troy murphy im okk with cory kispert. my theory is we've had guys who are elite as guards but what shall we do against forwards and bigs who our guards have no size to afffect. so i have no qualms with us having multiple forwards who are good and figuring out who works, and i wont judge them based on who we missed out on bn but based on their draft position.

that being said. ive been telling myself we tried to get out of our slot to see whats up but for everything whether draft or trade the cost was too high. undoubtedly they wanted some of our young forwards and we said fukk that so they gotta prove their value. But on his own there is a distance in his situation and projection and role vs a jaden ivey, shae sharpe, mathurin.... s a sg, dyson daniels... and even tari eason and sochan. all but tari went before him. so ill only fault them tari who i was back and forth about but felt he he was paul georgish but had no left hand...but there was something there.

we've been fans for years. the moment ill break away is when i start thinking they making dumber than usual decisions and that includes when i have no budget and experience but i can call things better than they can. johhnnny davis is kelly oubres pal stan Johnson lite. Struggles against athleticism, plays bully ball.. not skilled. needs alot of the ball in his hands to score... hence the pg experiment...

maybe the price to move was too high... but i do no like his game at all. ill wait and see

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
i actually like rui and deni, and although i liked troy murphy im okk with cory kispert. my theory is we've had guys who are elite as guards but what shall we do against forwards and bigs who our guards have no size to afffect. so i have no qualms with us having multiple forwards who are good and figuring out who works, and i wont judge them based on who we missed out on bn but based on their draft position.

that being said. ive been telling myself we tried to get out of our slot to see whats up but for everything whether draft or trade the cost was too high. undoubtedly they wanted some of our young forwards and we said fukk that so they gotta prove their value. But on his own there is a distance in his situation and projection and role vs a jaden ivey, shae sharpe, mathurin.... s a sg, dyson daniels... and even tari eason and sochan. all but tari went before him. so ill only fault them tari who i was back and forth about but felt he he was paul georgish but had no left hand...but there was something there.

we've been fans for years. the moment ill break away is when i start thinking they making dumber than usual decisions and that includes when i have no budget and experience but i can call things better than they can. johhnnny davis is kelly oubres pal stan Johnson lite. Struggles against athleticism, plays bully ball.. not skilled. needs alot of the ball in his hands to score... hence the pg experiment...

maybe the price to move was too high... but i do no like his game at all. ill wait and see

Tari Eason
Jalen Williams

More impressive and taken after

This organization has a huge problem scouting. They just want good character guys who work hard. They don’t care about shooting or skill.