"Grab The Strap Cause When The Bullets Start Zingin', Kristaps Will Pop, Pop, Pop!": Official Wizards 2022-2023 Season Thread

Where do the Wizards finish?

• Total voters

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
no player is gonna change something i saw. During the Boston game I saw these slow ass processing players who don't react quickly, no one is malicious and trying to take the other players heads off. Nice guys, everyone trying to be fair and no one has an edge. They were getting shytted on and no one was mad or out of pocket. No ones ever belligerent like they all accept their place.

delon value> monte value

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Just beat an upstart Utah team. BTW, that's 3 W's in a row w/o Brad.

I'm still half-hoping for an eventual tank, but that said, I'm kinda interested to see where this goes from here... :jbhmm:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

4-game winning streak

Jordan Goodwin has been a relevation. Just solid and good point of attack defense on guards. He had Ja Morant stressed last Sunday.

KP is playing like an All-Star.

Deni's defense has been fantastic this week.

Kispert back has helped space the floor as well.

Wes has done a better job since the Nets shellacking. He got a lot of deserved shid but he deserves kudos for the last 10 days of games. Hopefully he keeps pushing the right buttons.

@thewiz
@lochead
@mastermind
@ThatsRite2
@Black
@Eddie Jordan
@Mr swag
@Spree At Last
@mrken12
@Rob's al Ghul
@KBadd
@seanjohn21276
@L. Deezy
@ZEupTWN
@Guv
@KillbertArenas
@G-Zeus
@Icepick Isaacs
@Blackrogue
@VladTheImpaler
@Jack!
@PracticeMeansNothin
@Smashius Clay
@Jemmy
@Dad
@KBadd
@L&HH

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
We really should have traded Beal. Idk what his value even is anymore. He’s probably best be served in a 6th man role. I’d really love to give Deni the keys and see what we can do with him as the main guy.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
We really should have traded Beal. Idk what his value even is anymore. He’s probably best be served in a 6th man role. I’d really love to give Deni the keys and see what we can do with him as the main guy.
Beal actually has played really well this season.

The issue is you can't have him be the lead guard. You have to use him off ball. Lots of screens/pindowns and attacking off the catch.