"Grab The Strap Cause When The Bullets Start Zingin', Kristaps Will Pop, Pop, Pop!": Official Wizards 2022-2023 Season Thread

Where do the Wizards finish?

• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Daps
Reppin
Wizards - Redskins - VCU BBall - FSU Football
We all know the negatives..but how quickly we forget how well the team started last year until they (apparently) started to tell Dinwiddie to do less & caused chemistry issues. I’m a perennial optimist but with the pieces we have I think this COULD be our best season in a long time. That’s what I’m hoping for. Let’s see how Wednesday goes vs Indy.

Rui and Monte Morris will be huge X factors. And Delon, Deni & Barton for defense. We need to play defense lol. We will score.

lochead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm from where Petey come from
they can play alongside each other. Whys everyone in such a hurry to trade kuz? Kuz can start until Deni is ready. Trading Kuz isnt going to change the course of our franchise.
I said at the deadline moe :why: Honestly they should‘ve traded him last year to maximize their trade compensation but this is still a mom and pop outfit with Uncle Ted:mjcry:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
welcome back Gil, I'm glad the organization is somehow burying the hatchet when it comes to him. Most die hard fans still rock with him. He's been losing weight recently , was saying he was gonna be honored for something and didn't want to be fat. Maybe this was it

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
The skepticism towards Davis is legit....breh is out here in commercials n interviews looking cooked and nervous damn sure don't help :mjlol:

I'll give it sometime I get its a adjustment period for a small town guy...In the mean time send him and Todd to the GoGo

But looking at Pels games seeing the impact of Herb Jones and Trey Murphy....Again how don"t you invest in a long athletic wing like Eason for example smh....Or even a physical beast like Duren who is ready....The scouting for this team is a joke

I'm liking what I see out of Gafford so far though