How to Get Rid of that "Lower Tire" of my Belly?...and my butt is still small :-(

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hello hello Coli family! :freakroman:

I've been back in the gym off and on and the one thing that I still struggle with is my belly! This stubborn a** b*tch won't leave! :martin: Had it since the 1st grade and I want that nice hourglass figure, at least a Christina Hendricks shape (I have the boobs I just need the flat tummy!). It honestly seems like nothing is working at all. :patrice:

My lady doc put me on the Atkins diet because of my PCOS was making me gain weight badly; the weight comes off slowly but the belly doesn't budge much. Even when I was athletic in school many years ago my belly was just...there lol.

Also, nothing is working for my butt either. I can't afford to get lipo and put it in my butt. Squats don't do anything, neither do lunges :damn:.
I don't know what's going on with my body. I think it's laughing at me. :damn:

Any ladies that have had the ugly belly but then got rid of it? How about your backside? Tips? And how long did it take you before you started seeing results for your belly and booty? Thanks -- love and light! :salute: