LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
Do not get me wrong, im not an incel. However, females nowadays do not want to have kids. If they do not want to be nurturers as they were designed to be, why should men uphold the role as providers? Aren’t we providors for her AND THE CHILDREN we have together? Why do we need to provide for this female? What do they bring to the table?

Daps
What female does not want to have kids? :patrice: Depends, how old are you?

And no, a woman who does not want to have your kids is not worth your time. Same as a woman who would prefer to work her meaningless job and send y'all seeds to a daycare rather than staying home and raising y'all seeds.

That one is going to hurt feelings though.

Lamar

Superstar
Daps
What female does not want to have kids? :patrice: Depends, how old are you?

And no, a woman who does not want to have your kids is not worth your time. Same as a woman who would prefer to work her meaningless job and send y'all seeds to a daycare rather than staying home and raising y'all seeds.

That one is going to hurt feelings though.
Finding a female that doesnt want kids is hard. I usually get bushed if I tell a female I dont want kids so now I lie.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Geezus.

You know that sometimes people's goals and wants just don't aline. It just means you aren't compatible. Incompatibility is pretty common.

Ya'll be doing too much just because a woman isn't the right fit for you. The drama ya'll add to situations is so unnecessary.

So because a woman doesn't want the same things you want she's worthless and any woman like her is worthless? You're just not a right fit. Chalk it up to the game and keep it pushing. Everytime things don't go your way it doesn't need to be some epic battle of the sexes Shakespearean drama.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Geezus.

You know that sometimes people's goals and wants just don't aline. It just means you aren't compatible. Incompatibility is pretty common.

Ya'll be doing too much just because a woman isn't the right fit for you. The drama ya'll add to situations is so unnecessary.

So because a woman doesn't want the same things you want she's worthless and any woman like her is worthless? You're just not a right fit. Chalk it up to the game and keep it pushing. Everytime things don't go your way it doesn't need to be some epic battle of the sexes Shakespearean drama.
So glad a real female still posts on here to clarify shyt when brehs start talking nonsense

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i dont know a broad that i've had serious
contact with that wouldnt force feed their
diabetic mother a candy cane to drop a
kid for me......even ex's.
i'm being serious.
hup15w.gif

wat6rr.jpg

Booksnrain

We are Pragmatists. We do what makes sense.
Daps
This is the type of thinking that fuels the feminism ya'll claim to hate.

Sit for a second and think of how selfish and stupid that question is? You can't define another human being by what you want of them. It's the very definition of objectification. :mjlol:
Meanwhile, women worldwide are saying fukk it to men...and many men are still playing dumb. Like women are literally saying fukk it to existence. Like human birthrates are down.

What is happening in Japan right now is a prediction and people too slow to get it. It's not just capitalism that erodes families. It's choices. Namely when women have a choice between only being a housewife and baby machine or anything else, or even in addition to those roles, they will choose otherwise. Men deluded themselves into thinking very narrow spheres were enough for females.

How do you think you have the right to arrogantly try to define the worth and value of a totally different human being?

I'm literally watching natural selection unfold before my eyes. If men can't get to a simple understanding of women as human beings instead of reproductive objects, we now exist in a world where women will not tolerate the nonsense.

And if we as men and women can't get this simple shyt right b/c of ego and arrogance, we don't deserve the gift of life as a species. Because this is really simple shyt.:yeshrug:

portcityplaya

(He/Him/That Nikka)
Daps
Reppin
FloraBama
Geezus.

These nikkas obviously never interact with real people in the flesh. This thread is exhibit A

Sniper

All Star
Daps
If a woman doesn’t want kids that means she doesn’t want kids.

If a man doesn’t want kids it means he doesn’t want kids.

If you want kids and he or she doesn’t, that’s not the right person for you. Nothing really to discuss.