LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
Do not get me wrong, im not an incel. However, females nowadays do not want to have kids. If they do not want to be nurturers as they were designed to be, why should men uphold the role as providers? Aren’t we providors for her AND THE CHILDREN we have together? Why do we need to provide for this female? What do they bring to the table?

Daps
What female does not want to have kids? :patrice: Depends, how old are you?

And no, a woman who does not want to have your kids is not worth your time. Same as a woman who would prefer to work her meaningless job and send y'all seeds to a daycare rather than staying home and raising y'all seeds.

That one is going to hurt feelings though.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What female does not want to have kids? :patrice: Depends, how old are you?

And no, a woman who does not want to have your kids is not worth your time. Same as a woman who would prefer to work her meaningless job and send y'all seeds to a daycare rather than staying home and raising y'all seeds.

That one is going to hurt feelings though.
Finding a female that doesnt want kids is hard. I usually get bushed if I tell a female I dont want kids so now I lie.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Geezus.

You know that sometimes people's goals and wants just don't aline. It just means you aren't compatible. Incompatibility is pretty common.

Ya'll be doing too much just because a woman isn't the right fit for you. The drama ya'll add to situations is so unnecessary.

So because a woman doesn't want the same things you want she's worthless and any woman like her is worthless? You're just not a right fit. Chalk it up to the game and keep it pushing. Everytime things don't go your way it doesn't need to be some epic battle of the sexes Shakespearean drama.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Geezus.

You know that sometimes people's goals and wants just don't aline. It just means you aren't compatible. Incompatibility is pretty common.

Ya'll be doing too much just because a woman isn't the right fit for you. The drama ya'll add to situations is so unnecessary.

So because a woman doesn't want the same things you want she's worthless and any woman like her is worthless? You're just not a right fit. Chalk it up to the game and keep it pushing. Everytime things don't go your way it doesn't need to be some epic battle of the sexes Shakespearean drama.
So glad a real female still posts on here to clarify shyt when brehs start talking nonsense

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i dont know a broad that i've had serious
contact with that wouldnt force feed their
diabetic mother a candy cane to drop a
kid for me......even ex's.
i'm being serious.
hup15w.gif

wat6rr.jpg