King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County
Dumb thread

What’s a man worth if he doesn’t want kids?

I don’t want kids, does that effect my worth?? Should I be worried because a woman doesn’t want me cause I don’t want kids?

I live my life the way I want, not because of others...I see u nikkas on here all the time talk about WHAT ABOUT YOUR LEGACY bullshyt.... what about my legacy....your child can become a piece of shyt and their kids can become a piece of shyt

All in all worried about your own life

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
Geezus.

You know that sometimes people's goals and wants just don't aline. It just means you aren't compatible. Incompatibility is pretty common.

Ya'll be doing too much just because a woman isn't the right fit for you. The drama ya'll add to situations is so unnecessary.

So because a woman doesn't want the same things you want she's worthless and any woman like her is worthless? You're just not a right fit. Chalk it up to the game and keep it pushing. Everytime things don't go your way it doesn't need to be some epic battle of the sexes Shakespearean drama.

Im talking about the new wave of feminism who claim to be independent but still want their man to provide and protect for them. These individuals also do not want kids, pay for bills, or want to cook for their men because they find is demeaning.

Why should a man be with someone like that? What do they bring to the table except running your pockets and “love”. I just dont see their point.

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
Dumb thread

What’s a man worth if he doesn’t want kids?

I don’t want kids, does that effect my worth?? Should I be worried because a woman doesn’t want me cause I don’t want kids?

I live my life the way I want, not because of others...I see u nikkas on here all the time talk about WHAT ABOUT YOUR LEGACY bullshyt.... what about my legacy....your child can become a piece of shyt and their kids can become a piece of shyt

All in all worried about your own life

You are expected to provide and protect these females. You are not expected to have kids. If you cannot do them shyts, females will look at you as being worthless and a bum.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
By your logic a woman or man incapable of having kids is equally worthless:comeon:

What are sterile individuals "designed" for?:jbhmm:

To die off and have their weak traits not pass on to the gene pool. Men and women who do not want to contribute can get thrown to the bushes...in a genetic manner...

Women who try to go against the grain and do surrogacy, ivf, ufo, hmo, nwo, have kids that are all "off" (since they weren't made naturally).....

Look at Japan, women who are not contributing to the gene pool are causing a big drop in their population over there as they have zero worth outside of it....

bnew

Veteran
Daps
To die off and have their weak traits not pass on to the gene pool. Men and women who do not want to contribute can get thrown to the bushes...in a genetic manner...

Women who try to go against the grain and do surrogacy, ivf, ufo, hmo, nwo, have kids that are all "off" (since they weren't made naturally).....

Look at Japan, women who are not contributing to the gene pool are causing a big drop in their population over there as they have zero worth outside of it....

Even if the bolded was remotely true, i'd bet my life more children conceived naturally are born "off" by an order of magnitude.

Your quaint worldview simply cannot be applied to the 6+ billion people on this planet consisting of countless cultures.

Last edited:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its not selfish and stupid at all. If we arent seen as providers or protectors, females see us as worthless. Why can’t we have the same views for females who dont want to have kids? They aren’t looking to provide for me so what is there point?

Because deeming someone "worthless" because they don't fit your modus operandi is immature and ignorant. I would never tell a man who didn't want kids that he's worthless. What he is, is a man that doesn't fit my life goals. I want kids, therefore we're incompatible. If he finds a woman with similar life goals and they get married, are they a worthless couple or two people who found exactly what they're looking for?

Everything ain't for everybody. The key is knowing what you like, seeking others with the same mentality and not entertaining those who don't fit that mode. It's that's simple.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Because deeming someone "worthless" because they don't fit your modus operandi is immature and ignorant. I would never tell a man who didn't want kids that he's worthless. What he is, is a man that doesn't fit my life goals. I want kids, therefore we're incompatible. If he finds a woman with similar life goals and they get married, are they a worthless couple or two people who found exactly what they're looking for?

Everything ain't for everybody. The key is knowing what you like, seeking others with the same mentality and not entertaining those who don't fit that mode. It's that's simple.

Here we go...the juelzing....

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
In other words you don't have a viable retort therefore it's juelzing. Classic :mjlol:

It is a biological imperative to procreate and protect, if that isn't going to happen, then the person has no worth as they fail to meet their hardwired goals.

Not just women either, we flip this argument and if a man cannot protect and provide, then he is worthless....

Last edited:

Why

Superstar
Daps
the same worth as me i guess.i dont want kids either.:yeshrug:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Trust me... if a female tells u she doesn't wanna have kids...
For the most part, shes just talking about kids with you.. you ain't the nikka she choosin...
Females are hard wired to have kids ...
But to the dude she feels those googley eyed feelings for...
Or anyone that can help her have security