Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do not get me wrong, im not an incel. However, females nowadays do not want to have kids. If they do not want to be nurturers as they were designed to be, why should men uphold the role as providers? Aren’t we providors for her AND THE CHILDREN we have together? Why do we need to provide for this female? What do they bring to the table?
Age and how many women have you been with?
Also where do you live.

killacal

Banned
Daps
I don't think it's that. Point being that these women have expectations you don't agree to to you don't deal with them. What they expect doesn't matter if you aren't dealing with them.
All women expect a provider breh

If we're moving on from old roles then women need to stop expecting men to spend on them

That'll never happen

They want their cake and to eat it too

But yall will go along for fear of loss of p*ssy

Which is it?:jbhmm:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
All women expect a provider breh

If we're moving on from old roles then women need to stop expecting men to spend on them

That'll never happen

They want their cake and to eat it too

But yall will go along for fear of loss of p*ssy

Which is it?:jbhmm:
Depends on how you classify provider. I would never have a problem doing something for someone I'm dating as long as it fits within my means and it's generally appreciated. I only deal with chick with similar expectations so I can't speak for anyone else :manny:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Depends on how you classify provider. I would never have a problem doing something for someone I'm dating as long as it fits within my means and it's generally appreciated. I only deal with chick with similar expectations so I can't speak for anyone else :manny:
That's cool, that's not the norm tho.

Women are literally begging for money because no man wants to spend on them because they dont want to be women :mjlol:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That's cool, that's not the norm tho.

Women are literally begging for money because no man wants to spend on them because they dont want to be women :mjlol:
Choose better?

It's always going to be some element of that but if a dude is consistently around that type he probably need to ask himself why

Last edited:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Choose better?

It's always going to be some element of that but if you a dude is consistently around that type he probably need to ask himself why
No one is choosing and that's the point
You're trying real hard to put the blame on men for women not being women yet wanting to be treated like old school women:francis:

Everyone's a feminist until it's time to pay for dinner:mjlol:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
No one is choosing and that's the point
You're trying real hard to put the blame on men for women not being women yet wanting to be treated like old school women:francis:

Everyone's a feminist until it's time to pay for dinner:mjlol:

Not at all, I guess I don't understand the constant frustration if you don't deal with it constantly. Maybe you do and that the source. It's a real thing but I don't deal with it much so minimal outrage.

Carry on...............

killacal

Banned
Daps
Not at all, I guess I don't understand the constant frustration if you don't deal with it constantly. Maybe you do and that the source. It's a real thing but I don't deal with it much so minimal outrage.

Carry on...............
nikka im 6'7 I don't deal with shyt from hoes :mjlit:

That doesn't mean I can't call a spade a spade:comeon: