It's official: Game of Thrones is the most hurtful entertainment experience I've ever had.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meanwhile "Better Call Saul" just finished it's best season yet.
X96Cjsz.png

Fred.

smiley material if I ever saw it :banderas:

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
our reactions when the season started

episode 1 - :gladbron: "lets go!!!"
episode 2 - :youngsabo: "we good, we got plenty of time"
episode 3 - :jbhmm: "halfway thru the season, but i still believe everything will be wrapped up"
episode 4 - :lupe: "k, running out of episodes, and theres a shytload to be explained and resolved"
episode 5 - :mjtf: "i don't know whats going on, but the finale will save the season"
episode 6 - :unimpressed: "8 years for this shyt"

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

episode 3 - :jbhmm: "halfway thru the season, but i still believe everything will be wrapped up"
episode 4 - :lupe: "k, running out of episodes, and theres a shytload to be explained and resolved"
episode 5 - :mjtf: "i don't know whats going on, but the finale will save the season"
:deadmanny:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

full

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:unimpressed:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

:wow:

like I said before.. I've never seen such a big event series just go from being talked about to no one talking about it over night... :whew:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
i still have it sitting on my DVR to binge, so I'm glad to read this. I already had BCS in my top 5 of the decade before this season even started
I'm gonna finally watch BCS, beyond the first 3 eps I have seen, and trust I'm negging you and @hex if this shyt is mid:upsetfavre:(haven't used this smilie in years).

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Fam after that last one I looked like
5u7BaFB.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna finally watch BCS, beyond the first 3 eps I have seen, and trust I'm negging you and @hex if this shyt is mid:upsetfavre:(haven't used this smilie in years).

The first season was cool. I'm not gonna sit here like :krs: it was great from day 1. But each season is better than the last.

I can pretty much....nah fukk pretty much....you will like it more than "Breaking Bad". I already know, judging by the types of shows you like.

It's a lot closer to "The Wire" than "Breaking Bad". In terms of, it moves slower and focuses a lot more on characters, how they interact in every day situations, and the day-to-day of being a lawyer.

There is "BB" style fukkery but they gradually add it. You'll see what I mean.

Fred.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^ this conversation also has me ready to take the plunge on ‘better call saul’

saw the 1st ep when it debuted...bailed and never tried watching it again...didn’t think the series would last this long...but I always hear folks saying good things about it...I desperately need a show to marathon...looks like this’ll be it