Lil Yachty "I still think Drake sits atop the throne, even if opinionated masses say Kendrick won"

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
A lot of these same nikkas in this thread is exactly who Yatchy is talking about (the ones who genuinely hate Drake)

They been praying for Drake downfall for the past decade and that’s why the same dudes in this thread are in the Meet The Grahams “evidence thread” which now has over 5K comments and nikkas goin back and fourth over fake material a crazy Kendrick Stan who worked at the Mark hotel has been dragging out the past couple weeks :mjlol: These nikkas don’t realize how legitimately insane they look because it’s on a hip hop forum and they think no one can see how much they are dikk riding another man.
The lack of self awareness this whole thing exposed is insane. @dora_da_destroyer one of the few big Kendrick fans on this site with common sense enough to call that bullshyt thread out. Lol

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I don't think hes a better rapper than Drake, better writer ? yes. Better MC ? yes i'll also give you that.

"Rap" and Hip Hop are separate things nowadays.
Nah, at the risk of nitpicking, I think you mean singer. Drake probably can sing better than Kendrick, but that’s really the only thing he does better. As far as rapping, which is rapping, the meaning of the word has never changed, Kenny outraps Drake in every single metric, there is absolutely zero doubt about that.

King_Sage

All Star
Daps
I can't agree with that, the masses were calling Kendrick p*ssy since he wasnt responding immediately even though he responded faster than Drake did to Like That.

The tide didn't turn on Drake til the Meet the Grahams/Not Like Us combo dropped and pretty much smothered Family Matters and both were dope tracks on opposite sides of the spectrum when it came to vibes.

If Kendrick would of let Family Matters sit and fester, then Drake would of won or at least extended the battle.

Dropping Meet the Grahams nullified Family Matters while Not Like Us was the killing blow.

Honestly 6:16 in LA was the hidden gem of the battle cause it pretty much let Drake know that Kendrick had a counter for whatever the situation was and Drake didn't know how to respond.

all facts.. then told that man I got another 10 in the tuck.. and Drake hit the abort mission button

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone here accusing him of being intellectually dishonest while simultaneously being intellectually dishonest. Lol
Because he is. Yachty was talking his shyt like every other Drake stan when this shyt started

The attempt at rewriting history has been acknowledged many times already. 3 weeks ago it was "Kendrick don't want it with the boy is he crazy?:mjlol:" now it's "There was no way he could've won. People just wanna see Drake fall". Nikkas ain't dumb

Not to mention the fact that people have very legitimate gripes with Drake's actions that conveniently always get ignored when nikkas are juelzing

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Drake and his stans are obviously looking for the off ramp narrative to cling to but I do find it funny that the one they seem to have settled on only really gives Kendrick the hardest bar in the battle, and the biggest “fact”.

“Notice I said we, it’s not just me, I’m what the cultures feeling”

Is a body bag truthfacts bar now if this drake could never win narrative is their defense.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Nah, at the risk of nitpicking, I think you mean singer. Drake probably can sing better than Kendrick, but that’s really the only thing he does better. As far as rapping, which is rapping, the meaning of the word has never changed, Kenny outraps Drake in every single metric, there is absolutely zero doubt about that.
I think Drake sits in the pockets of the beats better, better delivery, timing etc.

And I can link established artists who also share this sentiment
:hubie:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ: The narrative that Drake was in a lose lose situation is a fukking lie. When Kenny wasn’t responding for like 2 weeks. Drake and half of social media were on Dot’s head calling him a coward. Everyone from 50, Cam, Mase, Gully, and Flex had Drake up. Now since Drake gotten packed up it’s. :mjcry: “Y’all just hate Drake, y’all just want to see the boy fail, Drake was in a lose lose situation.” :mjlol: Imagine thinking Drake was the underdog during that battle.

Last edited:

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
Drake and his stans are obviously looking for the off ramp narrative to cling to but I do find it funny that the one they seem to have settled on only really gives Kendrick the hardest bar in the battle, and the biggest “fact”.

“Notice I said we, it’s not just me, I’m what the cultures feeling”

Is a body bag truthfacts bar now if this drake could never win narrative is their defense.

Kendrick stans still crying :mjlol:
Drake beat that midget
Accept it

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
started off the beef drop drop drop you on the clock you make music for crackers and a body guard fukked your wife to "drake never had a chance because everyone hates him
:why:
"