Media was ready to call joker top 5 ever

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Jokic not going away y’all just on some Coli shyt rn
No one said he is, but some of the slurping by cac media has to slow down. These last two games, and first two if we being honest, in this series was unacceptable. Left little room for error.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here we go with the immediate revisionist history. As if a stacked big three with LeBron didn't lose to Dirk and role players. By y'all's logic on joker, bron could never be considered top 10. Yall want so badly to crown Embiid, but y'all know he can't live up to the hype

The wolves were assembled to beat the nuggets.
Breaking News Coli Poster Lord Beasley reveals that teams are actively building to dethrone the current champ. More at 11

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, agreed

He's 100% top ten imo at this point but he got way more work to do to pass

Bill
Cap
Wilt
Moses
Shaq
Dream

And 1 chip ain't enough either.

Sidenote: Knew losing Brown was gonna hurt them but good lord their bench is ass

MPJ was a joke this series too.
Do you really think that he is better than Ewing, Robinson and Elvin Hayes? Those guys played defense.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I mean 3 of his brothers messed up alot to deal with but yeah
If them nikkaz wanna be the Debarge family of sports then so be it

But you a max player and are critical to your team's success. He cost them the series

He falls in love with the three too much. One of the things Tatum does too. Too talented to let teams off the hook with that shyt

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Do you really think that he is better than Ewing, Robinson and Elvin Hayes? Those guys played defense.
Yes. He's definitely mid at defense by he's the most talented on the offensive side. And doin it without another all star definitely has to count for something. I know Murray is nice and clutch but he laid some massive eggs throughout this playoffs.

Joker would need three chips for me to put him above the guys I listed clearly in front of him to me. He's in his prime so we'll see. But I'm definitely taking him over Admiral, Elvin, and especially Ewing.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
But he has historic offensive numbers. He's definitely close to being top 5 center if not there already. Top 5 at any position? Hell no. :mjlol:
Yeah I don’t think it’s really crazy to have Jokic top 5 amongst centers. His offensive impact may be greater than any one else in that list. His fundamentals (touch and footwork) are about as good as the usual center stalwarts people mention. Really just generational in terms of ball movement, sharing the rock, vision, etc.

To put it a different way, I don’t know how many other ATG centers would still have league leading squads if you didn’t give them a true floor general (Jamal’s prob best served as a combo guy) or a backup center (Nuggets literally didn’t have one of value this year lol).

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Robinson
Ewing
Walton
Parrish
Elvin Hayes
What is this a joke? The only players on that list I’d put above him are DRob and maybe Ewing.

Walton was injured all throughout his career. Parrish had one year he was considered an upper echelon big man. And Hayes was a black hole chucker whose teammates didn’t like. He did play defense unlike Jokic though.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is this a joke? The only players on that list I’d put above him are DRob and maybe Ewing.

Walton was injured all throughout his career. Parrish had one year he was considered an upper echelon big man. And Hayes was a black hole chucker whose teammates didn’t like. He did play defense unlike Jokic though.
LOL. So Elvin Hayes teammates no liking him is grounds for his reduction? :russ: