Media was ready to call joker top 5 ever

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Yes. He's definitely mid at defense by he's the most talented on the offensive side. And doin it without another all star definitely has to count for something. I know Murray is nice and clutch but he laid some massive eggs throughout this playoffs.

Joker would need three chips for me to put him above the guys I listed clearly in front of him to me. He's in his prime so we'll see. But I'm definitely taking him over Admiral, Elvin, and especially Ewing.
Murray is an all star. His numbers are all star and all nba worthy from last years playoffs, just because he didn't make it to ASG doesn't make him a weaker player. He's been one of the better 2nd options in the league. There are plenty of all NBA guys who stink up the playoffs and look worse than Murray. Minnesota had guards to throw at him and he's been playing through injury.

Jokic is not playing with 94 Rockets supporting cast or something.

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
No one said he is, but some of the slurping by cac media has to slow down. These last two games, and first two if we being honest, in this series was unacceptable. Left little room for error.
Idk why y’all let shyt like this dictate whether you wanna praise someone or not

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
it's not really the media that were glazing him though.

it was white boy nerds and analytics, on every internet platforms

the media heads on tv were actually praying for a Minni win

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Great player but some of the forced narratives surrounding him recently have been way over the top.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The obvious gas in this title made me realize I trust “media’ when it comes to player rank more than fans :jbhmm: Y’all mfers too biased and can’t be trusted

You lied about ‘they was gon say Jokic top 5’ when NO ONE was gonna say that; really it would have been top 15 range and that’s valid.

You lied about Kobe being top 3, when “media” consistently gets it right having him 7-10 range
You lied about Bron over Jordan when “media” consistently has him 2nd
You LIED about ‘Jordan nothing without Pippen’
You LIED having Kobe ahead of Bron
You LIED keep mentioning Kobe ahead of Shaq and Duncan
You LIED saying Nash was robbed of MVP when Kobe went 45-37
You LIED about revisionist Dwight Howard takes like he was on Shaq level

darryl

Superstar
Daps
The obvious gas in this title made me realize I trust “media’ when it comes to player rank more than fans :jbhmm: Y’all mfers too biased and can’t be trusted

You lied about ‘they was gon say Jokic top 5’ when NO ONE was gonna say that; really it would have been top 15 range and that’s valid.

You lied about Kobe being top 3, when “media” consistently gets it right having him 7-10 range
You lied about Bron over Jordan when “media” consistently has him 2nd
You LIED about ‘Jordan nothing without Pippen’
You LIED having Kobe ahead of Bron
You LIED keep mentioning Kobe ahead of Shaq and Duncan
You LIED saying Nash was robbed of MVP when Kobe went 45-37
You LIED about revisionist Dwight Howard takes like he was on Shaq level
bytch ass fakkit mad his white daddy just got bounced

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Not his fault.. but he will always have an asterik for playing in the WOAT big man era.

Would've loved to see him against Shaq, Duncan, Rasheed, Mutumbo, Alonzo, David Robinson, etc.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not to slight any modern player, but the elephant in the room is Michael Jordan when looking at modern guys body of work versus guy like Robinson, Hakeem and Ewing;.
Give this man a cigar.

There was a boogeyman stealing everyones dreams. Now today the "boogeyman" wants to either play basketball with his son, be left alone and keep it just basketball, or selling under armor shoes and keeping his wife in check

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Not his fault.. but he will always have an asterik for playing in the WOAT big man era.

Would've loved to see him against Shaq, Duncan, Rasheed, Mutumbo, Alonzo, David Robinson, etc.

This not the WOAT big man era.... The era right before this was.

Jokic, Embiid, Giannis, AD, Bam, Zion, Sabonis, Siakam, Markkanen, Sengun, JJJ, KAT, KP, Rudy, Mobley, Jarrett, Myles

VS

Cousins, Marc, Aldridge, Love, Blake, Grandpa Duncan, DAJ, Draymond, Joakim, Horford, Millsap, Chandler, Al Jefferson, Drummond

nikkas like Millsap, Horford, Chandler, Jefferson, DeAndre was makin All Star and All NBA :mjlol: that last era aint even have areal MVP level big. Blake was closest in 2014 when he finished 3rd behind KD and Bron. Cousins was probably the best overall big of that era and there at least 4 bigs now better than he ever was.

Also the prime Orlando Dwight era level of bigs before that 2nd group was just as bad as the era when he was a Rocket/Laker.

Wemby and Chet still to be seen if they be classified as this era or the next. shyt change quick.