Media was ready to call joker top 5 ever

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes. He's definitely mid at defense by he's the most talented on the offensive side. And doin it without another all star definitely has to count for something. I know Murray is nice and clutch but he laid some massive eggs throughout this playoffs.

Joker would need three chips for me to put him above the guys I listed clearly in front of him to me. He's in his prime so we'll see. But I'm definitely taking him over Admiral, Elvin, and especially Ewing.
How many allstars did Ewing and Drob play with in their primes.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you really think that he is better than Ewing, Robinson and Elvin Hayes? Those guys played defense.
I dont especially Pat and Drob, but its hard to argue against 3 MVPs and 1 title. Do i think Joker would win any mvps and rings in the 90s? No. Do i think Pat and Drob could beat 2 play in teams a 4 seeded suns and the 8th seeded wolves to win a title. Absolutely but thats hate though so...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If them nikkaz wanna be the Debarge family of sports then so be it

But you a max player and are critical to your team's success. He cost them the series

He falls in love with the three too much. One of the things Tatum does too. Too talented to let teams off the hook with that shyt

yup he shot 10 3's yesterday and was 2 for ten, also him taking all those 3s kills any chance of offensive rebounding

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DRob had Sean Elliott and Timmy

Ewing had Starks and Oakley and Mark Jackson :ld:
My 49er football breh you my dawg but please lets keep it 100.

Timmy came after Drobs back injury (how you think they got him in the 1st place)

Starks and Oakley made 1 ASG in the same season (oak was an injury replacement i believe)

Sean Elliot made 2 all star teams

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
All this hating on Big Serb is :scust:

Thread wouldn't even be made if he had literally 3 teammates who could score 10 in an elimination game instead of 1 :scust:

I look forward to Jokic and Victor battling out for who's the best big in the game while you guys prop up a 4 year run by Hakeem :scust:

nikkas in here talking about Robert fukking Parrish was better than Big Serb :dead:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont especially Pat and Drob, but its hard to argue against 3 MVPs and 1 title. Do i think Joker would win any mvps and rings in the 90s? No. Do i think Pat and Drob could beat 2 play in teams a 4 seeded suns and the 8th seeded wolves to win a title. Absolutely but thats hate though so...
Not to slight any modern player, but the elephant in the room is Michael Jordan when looking at modern guys body of work versus guy like Robinson, Hakeem and Ewing;.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
I swear the coli creates fake narratives then gets offended at the fake narratives they created and then when the narrative is smashed they celebrate that the narrative was fake all along :russ:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My 49er football breh you my dawg but please lets keep it 100.

Timmy came after Drobs back injury (how you think they got him in the 1st place)

Starks and Oakley made 1 ASG in the same season (oak was an injury replacement i believe)

Sean Elliot made 2 all star teams
Point still stands. :ld:

And Sean Elliott was NICE

(Was kidding on Timmy :pachaha: )

And put respect on Mark Jackson name. :ufdup: