Daps
619395_v2.jpg

Really thinking about it had me :ohhh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gerard (David Alan Grier) from Boomerang. At the time I didn't really think much about it but on repeated viewings I realized he was being a bytch niqqa giving Marcus grief for dating Angela. How much a simp are you gonna be my dude? She curved your ass for a player type like Marcus she deserves whatever she gets from him. If she was a 'nice girl' she would have stuck with you. You were willing to be molded to whatever the fukk she wanted and she rejected you. No sympathy for hoes who choose another niqqa after you. :hhh:

I don't disagree with any of this....but also Marcus wasn't a very good friend. He knew his boy was a lame and still fukked the one girl he had a shot with.

Fred.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't disagree with any of this....but also Marcus wasn't a very good friend. He knew his boy was a lame and still fukked the one girl he had a shot with.

Fred.
If a girl comes to my crib for Thanksgiving dinner with my boy and they stress during dinner they are just friends and then said girl stays behind to help me clean up and then watch some TV with her shoes off all bets are off. :shaq:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
If a girl comes to my crib for Thanksgiving dinner with my boy and they stress during dinner they are just friends and then said girl stays behind to help me clean up and then watch some TV with her shoes off all bets are off. :shaq:
Besides you never bring a girl who you haven't smashed around your people.

I'm considering having a fight party this weekend. Best believe I'm not having any "date" over.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Tommy in Porky's. It was pretty hard feeling sorry for him getting his ass beat when he was the only one it was happening to because he kept challenging Porky and his goons to fights and let's not forget he was a racist. First line in the entire movie "did you guys get the ****** yet?" I cherished those ass whoopings:unimpressed: