NC Asian beauty store owner fights chick h believes was shoplifting

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Damn...

This level of bullshyt that happens in Amerikkka mainly with blacks makes me disgusted and angry at the same time :scust:

Listen, i do not know if he's innocent or not, because he did not have confirmation, but fukk that little yellow pig beating a woman like that :pacspit:

As i said several times, here in Brazil we may not have anything but things like that would be a death certificate for the owner.

Last edited:
Daps
fukk them for that excessive force we seen what happened to Eric Garner:mjcry: and there was no self defence. But fukk her for yelling I'm a female like that's supposed to mean shyt:mjgrin: if you do something wrong (if she did).

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
:mindblown: So rather than calling the police over an alleged theft, the owner decided to bust out them Daniel Bryan kicks without provocation? Don't know why the woman didn't fight back, she had the size advantage over both of them.

I wish I could say that this will end in a lawsuit and a big settlement check for the sister, but let's be reality. The police will side with the owner, and people will continue to shop at that place as usual.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of which, what are the laws for when someone steals your shyt on your property. Police have to follow a code but citizens dont

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
This looks bad in that none of her friends got Chan off her.

At some point her friends were supposed be like, "Alright we'll wait for the police...but don't put your hands on her or we fukking you up."

Cacs have lost ALL respect for this generation. Not afraid someone will come shoot that shyt up.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
That Asian man did get her big azz down tho and the Asian female slapped the shyt out her azz. They wasn't about to let her leave that store. But real talk...way too much.