Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If it's just a decision not to recast for BP 2 and they will recast for BP 3 and future Avengers movies then I have no issues with it.

But if they plan on killing off T'Challa and having Shuri replace him they need to recast that role because Letitia Wright aint it.

Anyone else think they might skip Shuri and have W'Kabi become the new Black Panther? Daniel Kaluuya is considered an A-lister now.

After Dr Strange drops, they could always bring in a T'Challa from a different universe/reality :manny:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
After Dr Strange drops, they could always bring in a T'Challa from a different universe/reality :manny:
That’s the theory going right now because it’s a have your cake and eat it too moment
Plus if doctor strange causing a multiversal problem that affects Spider-Man the other heroes should be affected too

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly would have preferred they just put the series of movies on hold til like 2024 if they were so worried about the reaction of a recasting. By then the wound of Chadwick's passing would have healed enough that any backlash wouldn't be as bad if any at all. Not recasting is mind bogglingly stupid to me I'm sorry.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That’s the theory going right now because it’s a have your cake and eat it too moment
Plus if doctor strange causing a multiversal problem that affects Spider-Man the other heroes should be affected too

If they go that route, it should be a teenage T'challa

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
If they go that route, it should be a teenage T'challa
It should definitely be a more inexperienced tchalla that lost his universe and now feels like a failure
He has to step up to the plate in this one and learn from Chadwick”s character
That way we can respect Chadwick but keep the same character and arc that tchalla was going towards

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
THIS. This is the crux of my problem with phasing out Tchalla. It's also funny that some of the same people that were talking about Tchalla being the least interesting part of the first film are now crying about no one else can do the character justice like Boseman (RIP).
This comment from CBR :picard:
.Barely talked to Cap, didn't talk to Stark, no interactions with Reed, Doom, Namor, Strange. No fights with Wolverine. Never gazes at Storm.

no fights with Achebe, never saw Wakanda open up and change the world.

He never even joined the Avengers.

His time in the MCU was to spend 10 minutes chasing Bucky, one epic movie which was basically the origin of true King T'challa, and then being used as a prop for two Avengers movies for a total of 8 minutes.

He 100% had no affect ont he larger MCU. None. Spider-Man is more connected to it as a local NY teenagers.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This comment from CBR :picard:
Didn't have to put it like that
full_zpsyga4tndy-png.379142
And I am in the camp that they absolutely underutilized BP in Infinity war and Endgame solely because they didn't expect him to be as beloved as he and the franchise ended up being.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Didn't have to put it like that
full_zpsyga4tndy-png.379142
And I am in the camp that they absolutely underutilized BP in Infinity war and Endgame solely because they didn't expect him to be as beloved as he and the franchise ended up being.

They truly did underestimated how well the movie would do. That's why they gave IW/EG the top tier effects team while they gave BP the leftover scraps.