Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Daps
when does the statute of limitation expire for fukkin a bytch that said she would 3 years ago, but I turned her down..im interested again, but not sure if the offer would still be there

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
when does the statute of limitation expire for fukkin a bytch that said she would 3 years ago, but I turned her down..im interested again, but not sure if the offer would still be there

People have expressed my too-lengthy rants, so like tighty-whities.. i'ma keep this brief.

First and foremost... you turned her down. The natural rules of attraction tell you that women are like cats and string (they ALWAYS want what they can't have - but that's a universal characteristic, no digression).

But then again, 3 years is a lot of days and hours to have gone by.

I don't even know why you want to rehash a missed opportunity - because at this point, odds are, she ain't gonna cave in. If anything, she will use this as an ego boost. Nitrous.

So with that said, i would tread this matter very delicately. Obviously, you can't be too agressive and blunt, saying you wanna tear her shiit up!

Tact is delightful if you want to gain any chance at rekindling unionship with this gal.

Ask her if she wants to join you in something very informal but light (coffee? bubble tea? for some late night crepes without seeming like a creep?).

So many parameters you can engage this in but keep it light first. If she's vulnerable/single, i'm sure if you're game is slick, you can get something out of it.

But why you're deciding to go back to her is my only question for you.

You turned her down previously for a reason (was there another guy/gal involved between you? She have to go to work? Finally sent her kids to college and free'd up now? You were waiting for her to send you a Bat Signal? Etc.).

As a young, vital, healthy and able man, you should always go foward, keep it trucking and stay on the move. U-Haul.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
this is true, not throwing any shots at captain crunch, because he said some good things. But alot of men in this generation are so emasculated and caught up in the pc bs that if you say anything about a chick that is not heralding praise and admiration is considered :ld:.

Great generals plan ahead, knowing their enemies weakness and plotting escape routes and not afraid to admit defeat and pull out when necessary, that wisdom is hard to obtain as a youth while you are still indoctrinated it takes time.

Yup because truth be told lad, one cannot learn this wisdom as a youte until they have gone through the hardship themselves. Thats why to say If I knew this when I was younger is just wishful thinking. Its the adversity, the feeling of, "Man i am gonna make sure I never feel this shyt again" that drives us to look back, reflect on the past, then attain and use this knowledge.

I see ppl saying they gonna show their sons this and although I know they just semi-playing...for those who are serious you will probablybe hardpressed to actually drive the knowledge into their head. Experience is the best teacher. Because like I've said on SOHH or maybe in here....we have all heard and seen our fathers, friends, uncles, older brothers, actors, on television etc etc the shyt that women pull but when we face our own situations still fall victim. We were sitting on the porch with them when they were talking about how Sara was triflin. ABout how Teresa was fukkin mad nikkas behind her dude's back. How Candice had a batry (battery) ran on her. They have all told us in one way shape or form that women are A) Stupid, B) fukked C) Indecisive, D) Confusing E) All of the above. But we get our first love and immediately think she is different and go against better judgement.

Why ? Many reasons. The media and society is much more powerful. WIll you be there when he see that same nikka on TV after school simping to get his girl back...and it ACTUALLY working...thus thinking itll work for him too.

When he in Grade 1 and a girl steals his crayons and he get mad and tell her to step...what does his female teacher tell you to do? Share.

Whos gonna be there in high school when your son is on his last dollar for the day and the sweetest, sexiest girl in his grade comes up to him, hooks arms in the cafeteria on some, "Shawn, I'm so hungry can you buy me a pack of skittles."

The precedents are set from earlier and its a lot to overcome.

Girls are smarter than you think. I dont know how they know it works...maybe their dads/moms told em but they know how a young male's mind works. And they use it to their advantage brehs.

GEM: Don't underestimate the intelligence or rather manipulation skills of a woman. Use too much of this knowledge, try too hard and they will book you and use it to their advantage too the same way. Just be yourself, have principles and respect yourself.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is true

You have to learn on your own, I always thought I was smarter that I wouldn't get cheated on or played.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You should probably trust your initial judgment on her and leave that in the past. Pulling up a chick you declined 3 years ago doesn't reinforce the paradigm of being an in demand man with many options.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yup because truth be told lad, one cannot learn this wisdom as a youte until they have gone through the hardship themselves. Thats why to say If I knew this when I was younger is just wishful thinking. Its the adversity, the feeling of, "Man i am gonna make sure I never feel this shyt again" that drives us to look back, reflect on the past, then attain and use this knowledge.

I see ppl saying they gonna show their sons this and although I know they just semi-playing...for those who are serious you will probablybe hardpressed to actually drive the knowledge into their head. Experience is the best teacher. Because like I've said on SOHH or maybe in here....we have all heard and seen our fathers, friends, uncles, older brothers, actors, on television etc etc the shyt that women pull but when we face our own situations still fall victim. We were sitting on the porch with them when they were talking about how Sara was triflin. ABout how Teresa was fukkin mad nikkas behind her dude's back. How Candice had a batry (battery) ran on her. They have all told us in one way shape or form that women are A) Stupid, B) fukked C) Indecisive, D) Confusing E) All of the above. But we get our first love and immediately think she is different and go against better judgement.

Why ? Many reasons. The media and society is much more powerful. WIll you be there when he see that same nikka on TV after school simping to get his girl back...and it ACTUALLY working...thus thinking itll work for him too.

When he in Grade 1 and a girl steals his crayons and he get mad and tell her to step...what does his female teacher tell you to do? Share.

Whos gonna be there in high school when your son is on his last dollar for the day and the sweetest, sexiest girl in his grade comes up to him, hooks arms in the cafeteria on some, "Shawn, I'm so hungry can you buy me a pack of skittles."

The precedents are set from earlier and its a lot to overcome.

Girls are smarter than you think. I dont know how they know it works...maybe their dads/moms told em but they know how a young male's mind works. And they use it to their advantage brehs.

GEM: Don't underestimate the intelligence or rather manipulation skills of a woman. Use too much of this knowledge, try too hard and they will book you and use it to their advantage too the same way. Just be yourself, have principles and respect yourself.
The Wise Man Learns from the Mistakes of Others, The Fool Has to Learn from His Own.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Yep, the worst thing you can do is to think that your game or you are special that you can go against the grain and do what others have been unable to do or to think that the woman you are dealing with is defying the odds. Stay within the boundaries and regulations and know how to work within that framework and THEN you will be much more successful.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The Wise Man Learns from the Mistakes of Others, The Fool Has to Learn from His Own.

But you are difefrent than others. You gotta find what works for you. The problem with a lot of nikkas is that they think there is a blueprint. And thats fine but you have to realize a blueprint is just that. You must be able to build upon it on your own. Lay the foundation, putu up the bricks, etc... (not an engineer :O sorry) Can't have these fools reading books on how to get women and all that shyt. If you dont even love and respect yourself...and can you suceed in getting others to do the same.

Learn from the mistakes of others solely and you will turn into a maniac that cant trust anybody/anything or try to emulate what others do. Fall flat on your face in the same process.

concise

Veteran
Daps
That spot bellow her ear to the front side of her neck, kiss that shyt. Thank me later

facialsensorynervedist.jpg

Is that where it says "great auricular" ?

:ohhh: