Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Got a date off okc on tuesday but afyet that throwing this shyt in the bushes forever. shyts trash and if I actually cold approached more Id be swimming in coo but been too complacent too long smashing off these sites
gotta have a balance

I noticed that whenever I used an app I end up only getting white girls that match with me, while black women in toronto dont even use these sites :francis:

Daps
Everything is going good with this female, she's a little older than me which I've never done but I like that she got her own, she much more mature than the women I'm used to dealing with. She's a great cook, very sensuous. We vibe real well. I'm looking forward to each time we spend the day together, it's weird :manny:

But I think at the same time things are moving too fast. I got no problem curving these young ones but this is different, she is someone I want to see where it goes, but I need more of my own time back also. So what am I gonna do. If I tell her things are going to fast I feel like she will think I'm about some bullshyt. :patrice:
Are things really moving too fast or are you just feeling too attached for your comfort?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Got a date off okc on tuesday but afyet that throwing this shyt in the bushes forever. shyts trash and if I actually cold approached more Id be swimming in coo but been too complacent too long smashing off these sites

Yeah dates can rack up costs and smashing doesn't satisfy my emotional needs. It feeds my ego a bit but that's it.

Most aren't even the type of girls I go for. I'm just bored to a degree.

I'm so tempted to go #HOH and just be mean to women lol but I have some great examples of women in my lives. I feel I just need to work on spending time with people and women that are worthwhile.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Are things really moving too fast or are you just feeling too attached for your comfort?

She's mentioning things that are like a year out and we just started dating. she's been 100% so far, no games at all, great time spent with her, but it feels like it's all happening so fast. I can't think about anything two weeks from now never mind a year :pachaha:

she's been great tho, that's the only thing that gets me :patrice:

Daps
She's mentioning things that are like a year out and we just started dating. she's been 100% so far, no games at all, great time spent with her, but it feels like it's all happening so fast. I can't think about anything two weeks from now never mind a year :pachaha:

she's been great tho, that's the only thing that gets me :patrice:
Don’t stress too much. She’s an older chick so talking about things in the future is par for the course. As long as you’re both happy you’re good.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah dates can rack up costs and smashing doesn't satisfy my emotional needs. It feeds my ego a bit but that's it.

Most aren't even the type of girls I go for. I'm just bored to a degree.

I'm so tempted to go #HOH and just be mean to women lol but I have some great examples of women in my lives. I feel I just need to work on spending time with people and women that are worthwhile.
Get a dog if you have emotional needs. :usure:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Had one of the worst dates ever, from the moment I picked up this chick just looking at her face knew it was gonna be a night.

Worked 9 hrs today picked her up we went bowling oh I don't like bowling, after 10 min she wanted to go , after I spent money paying for this ish , then she mentioned she wanted to go to a restaurant I was like yeah right. Then she said just take me home I said sure didn't say one word the whole way back dropped her anf sped the hell off

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had one of the worst dates ever, from the moment I picked up this chick just looking at her face knew it was gonna be a night.

Worked 9 hrs today picked her up we went bowling oh I don't like bowling, after 10 min she wanted to go , after I spent money paying for this ish , then she mentioned she wanted to go to a restaurant I was like yeah right. Then she said just take me home I said sure didn't say one word the whole way back dropped her anf sped the hell off

Should have left her there. :ufdup: