Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Had one of the worst dates ever, from the moment I picked up this chick just looking at her face knew it was gonna be a night.

Worked 9 hrs today picked her up we went bowling oh I don't like bowling, after 10 min she wanted to go , after I spent money paying for this ish , then she mentioned she wanted to go to a restaurant I was like yeah right. Then she said just take me home I said sure didn't say one word the whole way back dropped her anf sped the hell off
:picard:

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had one of the worst dates ever, from the moment I picked up this chick just looking at her face knew it was gonna be a night.

Worked 9 hrs today picked her up we went bowling oh I don't like bowling, after 10 min she wanted to go , after I spent money paying for this ish , then she mentioned she wanted to go to a restaurant I was like yeah right. Then she said just take me home I said sure didn't say one word the whole way back dropped her anf sped the hell off
On god would of made that bytch walk. :mjlol:

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps

a chick had free time on thanksgiving instead of being around friends and family.

something obviously off bout her.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Nah...we good peoples...no need for that..
I'm just flabbergasted at this shyt tho..like she knows I have commitment issues because we had real heavy convos..
I think she just lonely or something..:yeshrug:

When you reach a certain age, you’ll get a lot of propositions to give chicks your sperm. Happened to me at least 3 times now.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Don’t stress too much. She’s an older chick so talking about things in the future is par for the course. As long as you’re both happy you’re good.

I had a great night with her last night, I kinda brought it up in a round about way and she was cool with it. Talk to her briefly today it's too early to be doing Thanksgiving with each other. We gonna do dinner tomorrow and maybe some other activity. I think I'm finding a groove now. Like I said I'm used to dealin with young chicks who are dumb as rocks or still in college, nothing going on. This older female here might make more than I do, it's probably close :manny:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

God damn how do dates like this even happen

:picard:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
:mjgrin: shawty texted me last night askin if we still on. We ended up meeting up for coffee and went to chill at this nice stop with a nice view on campus and talked non-stop. Shawty is legit with them conversation skills, not one moment of awkward silence :wow:. She ended up suggesting we go for a lil drive after it got chilly outside. So we took a lil cruise around town with her car while chatting non-stop then she dropped me off at my spot after since was gonna go prepare for a night out with her female friends. Ended up tonguing her down in that down but she didnt wanna take it any step further and wanted us to wait then hang out properly next week after I came back from my trip (ya boy is presenting a research paper in a conference in 2 days time in another city). Shawty kept telling me how awesome of a time she had and how must do it again soon. She's going for strawberry picking activity with her class tomorrow she promised to bring me some strawberries :shaq:.
Theres only one problem though brehs :lupe:, her teeth are got that coffee tint and plus her lips kinda dry plus she got THICK siliva :picard:. Dont get me wrong, shawty aint ugly, her body is :wow: plus she a light skin nerdy-cool chick but i was kinda dissapointed at her oral hygene. The mouth doesnt smell (which was a surprise) but her saliva is hella thick and shyt had my stomach grumbling after kissing her. Its obvious that imma keep her around for a lil but I wanna quickly get her to fix that mouth and white ass tongue real quick!

I mean...the shyt aint a dealbreaker since we have good chemistry and that she's fine, but i'd like to get rid of it since its fixable. Problem is we just met so I dont wanna throw her off and end scaring her away :francis:.

also got a new number while on my way to meet the chick above :mjgrin:. I cold approached this broad with a short cut and fit thighs who was walking on the other side of the street. She looked like she was struggling to carry this big ass board with her presentation poster for her Architecture project. Your boy saw an opening and came jogging across the street with the opening "you look like you're struggling with that, so let me help u". I grabbed the largest peace and we walked together to her stop. We had a good decent chat and after she thanked me I asked for her number so "i can go watch her present her work next week" :shaq:. She looked very surprised that I asked her for her number in a pleasant way and then responded by saying "sure, you can have it!". After that I said i'd text her as soon as I can and went on my way to meet the nerdy chick mentioned above. This one has that thot short cut with blond dye so I know if she starts to feel me im gon be in them guts :mjgrin:. finna text her just in a few minutes.

I swear y'all better shoot ya shot brehs, no matter the situation. Dont even wait till you hit the clubs. That mid-day cold aprroach game hasnt failed me yet :wowjb:

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah...we good peoples...no need for that..
I'm just flabbergasted at this shyt tho..like she knows I have commitment issues because we had real heavy convos..
I think she just lonely or something..:yeshrug:
You gonna end up fukking her. :mjlol: Especially if she attractive.