Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was just thinking about this because I posted a bad blowjob experience in another thread...but has anyone else dated women in the medical field? I've dated/had sex with a doctor, two nurses, and a girl in residency. ALL of them were extremely introverted, emotionally disconnected in general and sexually disconnected I felt. I think them seeing life and death emotionally detaches them a lot.

Has anyone else noticed this with them? :hhh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I was just thinking about this because I posted a bad blowjob experience in another thread...but has anyone else dated women in the medical field? I've dated/had sex with a doctor, two nurses, and a girl in residency. ALL of them were extremely introverted, emotionally disconnected in general and sexually disconnected I felt. I think them seeing life and death emotionally detaches them a lot.

Nah, most of the chicks I worked with when I was at the med center were mostly as freakish as regular chicks :yeshrug:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You should be thankful breh ...imagine dealing with clingy controlling manipulative sh!t

TRUST ME

You don't want that

I've dated an emotionally manipulative woman before. Know the feeling.

Emotionally cold I can't do though.

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

Not every woman handles it the same. Some women act the way that you described, and other women in the medical field are complete freaks, and love to do/see all kinds of nasty stuff.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Break up Game deserves it's own thread. But here's the jist of it:

1. When a girl breaks up with you, you have to understand that women do not "break up" with any dikk they're commited to, they simply upgrade and will never ever leave you unless they're already secured the bag on the upgrade dikk. 100/100 times if your girl makes the move to leave you, she already has a guy she considers better(money, looks, better dikk, personality etc ) than you already locked in.:francis:

2. When girls break up with you (upgrade) often they are not sure if Mr. NEW dikk is gonna cuff them long term or not(but they rate the new guy high enough to leave you for a chance at getting him long term), so what they will tend to do is leave the door open.
This is essentially a Buy-Back clause in your dikk in case the guy leaves them. So if things don't work out with the new guy she won't say "this new guy had tons of options besides me and fukked and dumped me, so now I'm activating my dikk buy-back clause on you", she will say "Me and Mr. NEW dikk had a fight can I come over to talk?" Somehow the talk will lead to you two fukking, she'll then claim to be "so confused" and will somehow trick you(through an extremely adroit ego stroking of you) into thinking she left the other guy for YOU. When all that happened was she got dumped and finessed you into taking her back whilst she sits around and waits for better dikk to come along so she can attempt another upgrade. :stopitslime:

3. Once a girl finds a long term upgrade that is willing to cuff her long term, emotions for you dry up instantly and her perception of the time you guys spent together changes forever. She becomes completely detached from you instantly and only remembers the bad things that happened when you were together. This is a necessary survival bio-psychological mechanism in the female. In order to secure her survival and the survival of the offsprings from the new alpha male they can detach from an old partner almost over night. This increases survival chances as being attached to an older partner creates a biological contradiction and clash with the new alpha. Thus trying to get her back once she's found a new BF is almost futile and Game-Goofy(amateur emotional/ego mistake).:yeshrug:

4. "We can still be friends":troll:as previously stated is the emergency buy-back clause. She's leaving the door open on all her prospects in case things don't work out with the guy she's leaving you for.

5. Home-Base/Place Holder: this is an advanced concept that fools a lot of brehs. A lot of woman have extremely lofty expectations on what they think a man is supposed to be(white supremacy, TV propaganda, fatherlessness, hoe culture, extreme Capitalistic society etc) All these factors have influenced emotionally driven ideals of what a relationship/marriage/kids etc is all about. Effectively they're are pursuing an illusion with the conviction of a religious extremist. :snoop:So their ideal mate in their head is in reality a fictitious character called "Mr Right" who only exists in their heads. Now in their eternal search for this fictitious character, they use a lot of men as place-holders/home bases. They always have that one guy who will always take them back(he mistakes the fact that they've been on and off for 6 years as a type of "sign" that they're "soul mates"):sas2: .
The girl will go off on whimsical impulse with some new guy that they deem to be "Mr Right" and once they get played out will always come back to the place holder stroking his ego and playing his insecurities like a banjo.

Lastly if a girl breaks up with you or you break up with her, the hardest and only thing to do is to immediately grow your roster of females.
Woman are all too aware that it is practically almost impossible to emotionally manipulate a man with p*ssy options, so immediately she'll try and distance you from your friends, parties, your bachelor cousins, from going out etc Basically cutting you off from your sexual development and stagnating the Game you had to her. (Ever wondered why married nikkaz love strip clubs?...their Game and Ego/Self Image has been battered for so long that they are willing to pay woman to simulate sexual attraction/courting to them,just as a coping mechanism :jbhmm:)

Most guys will fold under this female moulding pressure and immediately start trying to explain or justify their position.
You must maintain ruthless aloofness and simply not fold to her trying to socially isolate you. Let her know that if she feels she needs that type of guy she can go and try and find that coz you will not change anything and you will never have this conversation again. Even if it means losing her. :ufdup:

Hope I was clear and logical:salute:

Peace from South Africa. #GetTheStrap

Last edited:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not every woman handles it the same. Some women act the way that you described, and other women in the medical field are complete freaks, and love to do/see all kinds of nasty stuff.

I need to describe sexually disconnected in a different manner. I think two of the girls I slept with that were nurses you could see they were freaks. They just weren't 'present'. IDK.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Lmaoooo i matched with this lesbian couple

:patrice:

Should I?

I got 2 girls back home but my devilish ways are out in full force:wow: