Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
I need to describe sexually disconnected in a different manner. I think two of the girls I slept with that were nurses you could see they were freaks. They just weren't 'present'. IDK.
When you're fukking a freak and you can tell she's a freak but is somewhat disconnected or holding back to you that means you didn't evoke their inner hoe/slut. You courted her like a good guy and were a lil bit too respectful and courteous (this is deemed boring and weak subconsciously in female brains:francis:).

If you were openly dissing them, making fun of any insecurity they have, just being a charming ass hole, they would've let it all out. I'm order for a real freak to let her guard down she needs to think or perceive you as being waaaaay crazier than her.
Example if you immediately eat her ass out or lick her p*ssy (fresh out the shower of course. :comeon:) she is far more likely to suck you off or engage in some dirty freak shyt coz you've already established that you're as crazy or crazier/sexually uninhibited as her.

All you had to do was be a charming ass hole and be more daring sexually. It's always suggested that you choke a girl (lightly at first:usure:) and peep her reaction or yank her AFRO (or weave :troll:) back and again peep her reaction. Or even slap the bytch.

Do you know what vibe you gave off during the courting process?... I can almost guarantee that they perceived your aura as being "Good guy" potential husband vibes and didn't wanna appear like their natural hoe selves.

Peace

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When you're fukking a freak and you can tell she's a freak but is somewhat disconnected or holding back to you that means you didn't evoke their inner hoe/slut. You courted her like a good guy and were a lil bit too respectful and courteous (this is deemed boring and weak subconsciously in female brains:francis:).

If you were openly dissing them, making fun of any insecurity they have, just being a charming ass hole, they would've let it all out. I'm order for a real freak to let her guard down she needs to think or perceive you as being waaaaay crazier than her.
Example if you immediately eat her ass out or lick her p*ssy (fresh out the shower of course. :comeon:) she is far more likely to suck you off or engage in some dirty freak shyt coz you've already established that you're as crazy or crazier/sexually uninhibited as her.

All you had to do was be a charming ass hole and be more daring sexually. It's always suggested that you choke a girl (lightly at first:usure:) and peep her reaction or yank her AFRO (or weave :troll:) back and again peep her reaction. Or even slap the bytch.

Do you know what vibe you gave off during the courting process?... I can almost guarantee that they perceived your aura as being "Good guy" potential husband vibes and didn't wanna appear like their natural hoe selves.

Peace

nah totally off base of what I'm trying to explain. I'm saying it can be great physical sex but it is very MECHANICAL to these type of women. It could be because my sexuality is more emotional wrapped in sexuality.

I can still lay these girls in less than three dates. The doctor I was dating was riding me, licking my balls, 69, playing with my ass, etc. I was eating her out eventually too. Really I have no problem getting what I want sexually.

A lot of women have told me that I've surprised them because I'm clean cut but I can turn it up during sex.

I'm just saying some women in the medical field can just turn the emotional part off and just fukk...IDK it's hard to describe over text. It just feels more mechanical.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Cape Town JHB BTW great post on the break up game. I'm pretty much strictly NO CONTACT during a break up phase and they have almost always come back.

I KNOW something is up with a girl when they start revising history and only remembering the bad parts as you mentioned trying to make you look bad. I didn't think of the psychological and biological things other than 'someone else is in the picture'.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
nah totally off base of what I'm trying to explain. I'm saying it can be great physical sex but it is very MECHANICAL to these type of women. It could be because my sexuality is more emotional wrapped in sexuality.

I can still lay these girls in less than three dates. The doctor I was dating was riding me, licking my balls, 69, playing with my ass, etc. I was eating her out eventually too. Really I have no problem getting what I want sexually.

A lot of women have told me that I've surprised them because I'm clean cut but I can turn it up during sex.

I'm just saying some women in the medical field can just turn the emotional part off and just fukk...IDK it's hard to describe over text. It just feels more mechanical.

The problem here is YOU.
These woman are woman didn't nothing worng... can you elaborate on why you prefer to have emotional sexual experiences? Coz the way you describe how good the doctor fukked you I wouldn't really give a damn.

Also have you perhaps noticed this phenomenona: Woman in industries like the medical, Law or any of the high class extremely touted positions are not only freaks , but tend to deal with a lot of phony corporate males so when they engage in a sexual act they almost use you and your dikk as some type of breathing dildo. You just become a backdrop or tool to their sexual repression letting loose. So as much as they're freaks and most guys would love a woman who licks balls etc it's a bit different when the girl doing is doing more for her psychological coping mechanisms instead of engaging in sex with a real person.
Patrice Oneal da G used to talk about girls in high corporate places being freaky like that. But I've noticed that they're extremely repressed and used use sex as their "out".

Thoughts?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The problem here is YOU.
These woman are woman didn't nothing worng... can you elaborate on why you prefer to have emotional sexual experiences? Coz the way you describe how good the doctor fukked you I wouldn't really give a damn.

Also have you perhaps noticed this phenomenona: Woman in industries like the medical, Law or any of the high class extremely touted positions are not only freaks , but tend to deal with a lot of phony corporate males so when they engage in a sexual act they almost use you and your dikk as some type of breathing dildo. You just become a backdrop or tool to their sexual repression letting loose. So as much as they're freaks and most guys would love a woman who licks balls etc it's a bit different when the girl doing is doing more for her psychological coping mechanisms instead of engaging in sex with a real person.
Patrice Oneal da G used to talk about girls in high corporate places being freaky like that. But I've noticed that they're extremely repressed and used use sex as their "out".

Thoughts?

Most of my best and craziest sexual experiences have been within a relationship. I could be using a different frame of reference. Once a woman is heavily emotionally involved with me I have gotten almost anything sexually.

Also keep in mind I'm talking about a specific group of women and industry.

I may have to make an audio clip or something to explain it better lol.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
@Cape Town JHB BTW great post on the break up game. I'm pretty much strictly NO CONTACT during a break up phase and they have almost always come back.

I KNOW something is up with a girl when they start revising history and only remembering the bad parts as you mentioned trying to make you look bad. I didn't think of the psychological and biological things other than 'someone else is in the picture'.

Yeah I only started looking into it too when I started noticing that none of the girls I dealt ever ever told me or owned up to doing anything wrong in their last relationship. It was always the same "you'd never understand" " I tried and gave everything" etc vague ambiguous shyt.

One of my Trademark questions to almost all girls I talk to now is "what things did YOU do that, in hindsight, probably played the biggest role in your last relationship failing?:francis:" the silence thereafter is just priceless :mjlol:

In both Vietnam and World War 2 the womend who were fukking the American and German soldiers moved on from their dead or defeated husbands with no longer term psychological problems. Even though 6months prior they would've been declaring undying love to these same husbands.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
It's tricky. As too much chatter can switch a chick off, too little can do the same. This is why I like to meet a chick within a week or so or it can flounder.

Have you set a date with this chick?
I'm more talking about general advice
I've set up two dates for this weekend yesterday so I'm not having any specific problems

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Vegas trip last week: I'll see if I can upload some pics later

TL;DR: The trip was flames :banderas:

Wednesday
- got there early afternoon. My boy arrived an hr later. Went to hotel, dropped our stuff off, and immediately hit the strip for drinks. We met a couple of promoters along the way and got information for pool parties and clubs. Ended up watching game 3 at the Hard Rock. There was a pretty bad girl sitting by herself (out there on business) at the bar a couple seats down from us. We were both looking like :ehh:. She hopped in our basketball convo. She ended up being from the bay area. We all watched the game together. My boy thought she was feeling me, so I invited her to walk the strip with us after the game. She was down :mjgrin:. So we chill for a couple more hrs and get some drinks, talking about everything from travelling to sex. It was around 11 Vegas time by then, and we parted ways. She slid me her number :mjgrin: . I text her about an hr later asking what's good but she wasn't having it :mjcry:.

Thursday - we arrived at Daylight for the pool party. It was around noon, and the guy working there said that it pops off around 130. We were like bet, lets get a good spot and post up :obama:. Like he said, around 130 the pool was POPPIN with shawties EVERYWHERE :whew:. Everywhere you turned it was a baddie with they ass all out :ohlawd:. So after a few drinks we meet some women and just chit chat with them and other people....nothing too major. A couple of them said they were going to some spot later and told us to pregame with them at their hotel later. We exchanged IGs (They were from London) and we decided to head out. We decided to do our own thing and come back there that night since Rick Ross was hosting :leon:. Fast forward to that night and we show up in club clothes because we thought the party was at the club and not the pool. It turned out that it was actually at the pool :huhldup:. We looked at each other like "we gotta go change :skip:" So we get in, get stamped, leave and change into swim stuff. By the time we get back (30 min total) the bouncer was like "no more re entry :ufdup:". We pleaded our case and he let us slide :salute:. Brehs...the amount of women getting it poppin was just.....:noah:. Rozay (and James Harden) came out around 230 am and performed for about 1.5 hrs straight :ahh:. Me and my boy split up and was just chatting and dancing with diff women :mjgrin:. We grab some more numbers and stuff and head back.

Friday- long story short we walked the length of strip, gambled, saw some sights, talked to more promoters who were trying to get us in spots on their guestlists. Got really cool with one, says she models on the side. We exchanged numbers and she gave us her IG. . I brought a new phone since my Iphone somehow got water damaged from the pool the day before, and we hit up this EDM club at night. Aesthetically the place was dope but after an hr of constant beat drops we were both like :comeon:. We met a couple white girls and was just dancing/chillin with them the majority of the night.

Saturday - I wake up at 9am and my boy already hit the ABC store for a new bottle and was sippin :picard:. Hit up another pool party. It was just as live as Thursdays. A couple bad ones come sit next to me in the pool and we were chopping it up for a while. Turns out that they're form the DMV also :gladbron:. She was putting me on all the spots I didn't know about. We ended up exchanging numbers and we're supposed to go out on a date this weekend :mjgrin:.

Fast forward to the night and the model hits us up asking where we were going, and that we should go to Light since Metro Boomin was the DJ for the night there, and that she would link up with us there later. We get there and the club says that we need women with us to get in for free :gucci:. We start scanning the line and luckily 3 women were about to get in line behind us :wow:. We talk to them about our situation and they agreed to let us come in with them :mjgrin:. So we chill with them for a little bit, part ways and do our own thing. After a few drinks we hit the dance floor. Right next to us there was this BAD mixed girl who looked like Paula Patton. She was the 5th wheel with her friends and you can tell that dudes were afraid to talk to her. Biggies "Juicy" comes on and I start rapping the lyrics, and she look over like :obama:. So I start a convo with her. Ended up dancing, touching, kissing with her for the rest of the night :wow:. I looked over and my boy was on someone else. We kinda gave the :salute: to each other. Missed texts from the promoter saying that she arrived b/c I was so engulfed with the one girl :wow:. We end up leaving and chatting. We had nowhere to go because I peeped that my boy left with his girl a while back and I figured he was at our hotel :mjcry:. So I get back and realize that the hotel was empty :gladbron:. I go to text shawty to swing through and guess who walks in :mjcry:. I end up leaving to let them do what they do :ehh:. I come back around 5 am. Sex or not I was tired and needed sleep :yeshrug:. He's said I was straight so I get in my bed to pass out. A couple mins later I hear some moaning :francis:. Threw on the headphones, kid sees ghost, turned the other way, and passed out :yeshrug:.

Sunday- we ended up renting a car and hitting Hoover Dam and Fairmont before our flight back. Had bbq from this spot called Jessie's. No lie some of the best bbq I've ever had :ohlawd:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Chic that tried to friendzoned me two weeks ago just hit me asking if we're still friends blah blah How I get friendzoned after I done had your titties in my mouth the week before :stopitslime: when I left her she texted "I don't like how that ended" I hit her with the "get home safe" and that was that :yeshrug:

When I get FZ i go no contact cause wtf we talking about. bytches hate that shyt cause you not chasing them down after the fact:francis: so here she is now

I honestly feel like I can still hit this but IDGAF anymore I can't deal with the games. I feel like being petty and saying "I'm good luv, enjoy":russ:

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
Chic that tried to friendzoned me two weeks ago just hit me asking if we're still friends blah blah How I get friendzoned after I done had your titties in my mouth the week before :stopitslime: when I left her she texted "I don't like how that ended" I hit her with the "get home safe" and that was that :yeshrug:

When I get FZ i go no contact cause wtf we talking about. bytches hate that shyt cause you not chasing them down after the fact:francis: so here she is now

I honestly feel like I can still hit this but IDGAF anymore I can't deal with the games. I feel like being petty and saying "I'm good luv, enjoy":russ:
Don't get too emotional bro she's obviously feeling you. Just play the game, you'll win easily. Maybe she doesn't want to seen as a hoe since you got her titties all in your mouth so easily :yeshrug:Women are weird bro I use to have this one chick tell me she couldn't fukk me cuz I was good friends with her brother. So one night me and her brother are playing video games at my my house and she sends me a text telling me to come over and smash. I just looked at the text and ignored it. Unforunately I ended up fukking her one night when I was drunk and not in my right mind. I still regret it, I lost a good friend cuz of her

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I have a question for y’all how do you find time in the day to approach women? I am done with approaching broads in the club scene. I just club just to have a good time shyt is a major dub right now.

Also I told you guys earlier this year I was focused on getting out of academic probation. Well I did and passed all my classes. Now I need a summer job and get back into the gym.

Last edited:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Don't get too emotional bro she's obviously feeling you. Just play the game, you'll win easily. Maybe she doesn't want to seen as a hoe since you got her titties all in your mouth so easily :yeshrug:Women are weird bro I use to have this one chick tell me she couldn't fukk me cuz I was good friends with her brother. So one night me and her brother are playing video games at my my house and she sends me a text telling me to come over and smash. I just looked at the text and ignored it. Unforunately I ended up fukking her one night when I was drunk and not in my right mind. I still regret it, I lost a good friend cuz of her
Nah you don't understand. She's the one who made the proposition to go beyond friends to begin with them back tracked. There's more but She plays wayyyyyy too much.

She just asked if I was mad/her friend are how things I said "lol I'm chillin bruh" and she responded "ok cool" I didn't say shyt after :yeshrug: no emotion on my part. I'll go no contact again and she'll hit me up in a few weeks I'm sure and I'll eventually smash. I have others im talking to but after my simping days early in college I don't have time for BS with chics. I don't want a relationship with her so it's we're fukking or :camby:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I have a question for y’all how do you find time in the day to approach women? I am done with approaching broads in the club scene. I just club just to have a good time shyt is a major dub right now.

Also I told you guys earlier this year I was focused on getting out of academic probation. Well I did and passed all my classes. Now I need a summer job and get back into the gym.

I have an easier time in the club..lol
I guess I need to be in the moment

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps

Should be easy for you since you in school. Get some study sessions going etc