Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Alright I was thinking about this whole 'sexually disconnected' thing.

I had a Tinder date with a girl a few years back that I matched with when I was visiting family in Atlanta. She was in her 3rd of 4th year of residency for nursing since Emory Medical is big there. I had about a week there. First date we hit it off and had strong make out in my car. Second date I took her out to eat and went to her place to smash.

Some of the off things was that she wasn't really 'present' in the sex. Maybe because she was generally awkward IDK. Anyways I tried to get her to suck me off but she gave me one lick and that was kinda it. When I came she IMMEDIATELY rushed to the shower to get the cum off of her then got in the bed and laid down. It was just...off and felt like she was fulfilling a biological need for sex rather than being emotionally involved.

Had sex with a nurse I knew at this gym a few years back. I would talk to her for months and I thought she just tolerated me as a person, until she started asking me to work out with her and stuff. One day my car broke down and she offered to give me a ride home. I had dinner with her and we sort of showed our feelings for one another. A week later I took her out and smashed at my place. She was shy/awkward too so going into things so fast I was surprised. I think sexually she was in it. I even remember grabbing for a condom she was sucking me off without asking. Still it felt mechanical because like the last girl she was very quiet and shy for the most part.

More recently the doctor I was dating the first time we had sex it was actually VERY passionate and exciting. I had sex with her maybe three times that night. She recalled saying that she loved how I felt, how I talked to her, how she rode me. The passion didn't last long. I would talk to her sometimes and it would be weird going hot to cold. That's one of the things that frustrated me because that was the biggest let down of dating her.

Anyway there was this one time I was on her couch and I was trying to make moves on her. She legit stopped me and said she let's go to the bed BUT FIRST she has to get her sheets out of the dryer. So I'm dumbfounded by this, help her out, and at this point I'm half interested in sex but I do it anyway. It wasn't spontaneous at all and felt off and mechanical. I think she was a freak overall but talked about sex being an emotional connection but like I said she went super hot to cold with me.

I even briefly talked to a chick in nursing school off Tinder and the way she talked about sex was very masculine sounding almost mechanical.

Anyways having had sex with women in the medical field they are a special bunch.
Bro I really think this is all in your head and has more to do with you struggling to accept that girls can fukk you for a number of reasons. This ranges from them finding you irresistible, to them being hoes, to using sex as an escape, fukking you out of biological obligation/scared to lose you, fukking you to control you sexualy, fukking you coz they are is some type of rebellious phase/revenge sex etc etc
You seem to want to fukk women who are really into you and are sexually/physically and emotionally in the moment. That's why you have a history of enjoying the best sex with women you're dating.
But that is not a realistic expectation. Some women, especially working class types have prioritised their careers and we're sexually naive/disconnected throughout their late teens and early to mid 20s. They were never with a man long term and simply don't know wtf they're doing sexually. E.g. the girl who ran to go wash the cum off her, that literally sounds like something a girl would do in High School, cum still makes her go "eeuw".

But you really need to stop trying to have or expect tantric sex with these types. I would say that 80% of the 100 odd girls I've fukked were average to mediocre in terms of performance. But it didn't affect me one bit

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bro I really think this is all in your head and has more to do with you struggling to accept that girls can fukk you for a number of reasons. This ranges from them finding you irresistible, to them being hoes, to using sex as an escape, fukking you out of biological obligation/scared to lose you, fukking you to control you sexualy, fukking you coz they are is some type of rebellious phase/revenge sex etc etc
You seem to want to fukk women who are really into you and are sexually/physically and emotionally in the moment. That's why you have a history of enjoying the best sex with women you're dating.
But that is not a realistic expectation. Some women, especially working class types have prioritised their careers and we're sexually naive/disconnected throughout their late teens and early to mid 20s. They were never with a man long term and simply don't know wtf they're doing sexually. E.g. the girl who ran to go wash the cum off her, that literally sounds like something a girl would do in High School, cum still makes her go "eeuw".

But you really need to stop trying to have or expect tantric sex with these types. I would say that 80% of the 100 odd girls I've fukked were average to mediocre in terms of performance. But it didn't affect me one bit

Yeah and I appreciate you reading it. I'm starting to realize I need to date with lowering my expectations lol. I feel like really good sexually but who knows lol.

I also remember I briefly had a FWB with a 2nd Lieutenant in the Army that was a nurse. SUPER young. Actually forgettable sex but sneaking on/off base to fukk her a few times was fun. We knew it was just sex and didn't look for anything else.

I think I'm done with women in the medical field for a while :mjlol:

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
I know what you're trying to get accross but this is coming off as pseudo babble. This is not to offend you or disregard your point but to merely point out a different perspective.

In order to have the aloof temperament ("keeping yourself in check") , it stems from having quality p*ssy options. You would never have to consciously keep yourself in check if you have a roster of 5 females and courting 10 others. Psychologically you simply function subconsciously with a quiet confident abundance mentality.

So your advice seems to be for guys who are only handling 1 hot/quality female at a time(which is already bound to fail) and investing all their eggs in one basket ...if you keep a healthy roster of at least 3 females you'll never ever have to worry about a girl "going cold" " keeping yourself in check" etc coz it will happen automatically on a subconscious level.
Think of it like having a really good job but you got 4 other options for employment. You will talk to the boss as an equal and not bother with office politics, kissing management ass etc coz you know and they know that you could get another better paying job in a matter of hours.
A fish in the ocean is oblivious to the fact that it's submerged in water.

I think the disconnect is that you might be a littler younger than me. You don't have to have a roster to be cool with leaving, or having her leave. That would mean you HAVE to talk to someone to feel right. It would be like those tinder chicks who need attention at all times. That means your stability is still coming from outside, from someone else. You're always gonna be basing your worth on other bytches. Why? We don't do that over here since we know we can replace them. This is bigger than that AMS shyt, since he refuses to grow up and try to keep one worth keeping. If you were in a serious relationship, none of what you said applies.

Also think about this, if you're in a relationship, you probably don't have a lot of other girls you were exploring your chances with. Or if you haven't been sowing your oats like that in a while, and you aren't even interested in juggling so many girls. You will learn. Being a player loses its cool after a while. You want time to yourself on occasion and not be bothered by so many birds looking for crumbs. Be in a three year + long relationship at least and get back to me about that. Or be a player for so long that it gets to be tiresome doing the same reruns with different chicks that don't got a clue.

"Spinning plates" is cool when you're playing the field and all that stuff, but when you get older and you don't want these interchangeable women always on your phone, you see that it's more about where you are at in your head, and less about what these birds want from you. They don't validate you or make it okay to leave a bytch. You certify yourself and are ready to take it there cus you a man.

As for being a guy and acting like you're talking to a boss, nah bro, you supposed to be the BOSS. You will get someone else to fill the position. Don't think it's so dire and serious about your situation. If they walk, they walk. If you want to hand them their walking papers you can. We don't own them, but you do own your own peace of mind if you really think about it. Don't be worried about filling the next position, as there will always be more.

Last edited:

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
Alright I was thinking about this whole 'sexually disconnected' thing.

I had a Tinder date with a girl a few years back that I matched with when I was visiting family in Atlanta. She was in her 3rd of 4th year of residency for nursing since Emory Medical is big there. I had about a week there. First date we hit it off and had strong make out in my car. Second date I took her out to eat and went to her place to smash.

Some of the off things was that she wasn't really 'present' in the sex. Maybe because she was generally awkward IDK. Anyways I tried to get her to suck me off but she gave me one lick and that was kinda it. When I came she IMMEDIATELY rushed to the shower to get the cum off of her then got in the bed and laid down. It was just...off and felt like she was fulfilling a biological need for sex rather than being emotionally involved.

Had sex with a nurse I knew at this gym a few years back. I would talk to her for months and I thought she just tolerated me as a person, until she started asking me to work out with her and stuff. One day my car broke down and she offered to give me a ride home. I had dinner with her and we sort of showed our feelings for one another. A week later I took her out and smashed at my place. She was shy/awkward too so going into things so fast I was surprised. I think sexually she was in it. I even remember grabbing for a condom she was sucking me off without asking. Still it felt mechanical because like the last girl she was very quiet and shy for the most part.

More recently the doctor I was dating the first time we had sex it was actually VERY passionate and exciting. I had sex with her maybe three times that night. She recalled saying that she loved how I felt, how I talked to her, how she rode me. The passion didn't last long. I would talk to her sometimes and it would be weird going hot to cold. That's one of the things that frustrated me because that was the biggest let down of dating her.

Anyway there was this one time I was on her couch and I was trying to make moves on her. She legit stopped me and said she let's go to the bed BUT FIRST she has to get her sheets out of the dryer. So I'm dumbfounded by this, help her out, and at this point I'm half interested in sex but I do it anyway. It wasn't spontaneous at all and felt off and mechanical. I think she was a freak overall but talked about sex being an emotional connection but like I said she went super hot to cold with me.

I even briefly talked to a chick in nursing school off Tinder and the way she talked about sex was very masculine sounding almost mechanical.

Anyways having had sex with women in the medical field they are a special bunch.

I knew a physical therapist who was like that. I thought that with her expertise, she would be all on it and great at sex like she knew what she was doing. It was pretty tame to be honest. A lot like you said. She did have a disconnect. When a woman stops or kind of slows down on being submissive, it's a sure sign that she's not all the way into it mentally. It's just sex and she might even be uncomfortable with you. I saw that from this girl and felt like "Well shyt okay then. You're not really my girl anyways" in the back of my mind. It is what it is. A week later she has to go out of town to deal with some family issues. Family issues is what she SAID, but really it was her ex/whatever he was. When we'd be out together before she'd get texts and look at em and kind of sigh. I knew what time it was then, but I thought that since she was with me, I wouldn't have to worry.

About a month and a half later she reached out to me and we hook up again. I left the whole thing alone feeling like it was a waste of my time on my end to be trying. She tells me about her ex and says it was over, there was just some things she needed to work out. We fukked again this time but the shyt was wild. She went for it this time. I see it was a change due to settling her problems and getting out of her own head. Most of the times when a female is wack and "disconnected" it is because she's involved with someone else. I'd say 9 out of 10 times to be real. Even boring chicks know to put on their best efforts if they're really feeling you. I don't buy that a lot of girls are shy naturally, because before you she was busting it open for her man and whoever she was really feeling. They're not virgins out here. It's mostly about you being the man and bringing the freak out in her anyways, so if she's being half-assed, it's because she's feeling that way about you.

That's why I said what I said earlier about keeping yourself in check. Don't be this emotional sponge for her mess. Don't be a big p*ssy and tell your girl about ultimatums, or try to coerce her to telling you what's going on. You play yourself trying to control her. It happens every time you try. Try more to control yourself in these situations. I'm not saying be a robot, but be cautious you don't overextend your role and make yourself look weak. You carry on with what you're doing and let herself get in where she fits in. I'm speaking from experience and not from guess-timations.

You live and you learn. You don't take women seriously until she shows you that you can. Until you get that extra effort or cooperation, she ain't ready for anything serious from you. So don't even jump the gun and assume that sex means she's yours, or that if things ever get fishy that you have to fish and get the answers. Be cool and keep your upper hand

Last edited:

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
Man, the libido differences between me and my girl is wrecking me

:mjcry:
She’s gonna make me do something reckless outchea :wow:

Man, you are gonna have to straight up tell her the deal. If you tell her what's up and after that she is okay with not meeting your needs then you know what time it is with her and you

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Man, you are gonna have to straight up tell her the deal. If you tell her what's up and after that she is okay with not meeting your needs then you know what time it is with her and you

She's visiting this weekend. If I get nothing, I've got no choice. I'm a handsome black law student. So many sisters out here :wow:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
I think the disconnect is that you might be a littler younger than me. You don't have to have a roster to be cool with leaving, or having her leave. That would mean you HAVE to talk to someone to feel right. It would be like those tinder chicks who need attention at all times. That means your stability is still coming from outside, from someone else. You're always gonna be basing your worth on other bytches. Why? We don't do that over here since we know we can replace them. This is bigger than that AMS shyt, since he refuses to grow up and try to keep one worth keeping. If you were in a serious relationship, none of what you said applies.

Also think about this, if you're in a relationship, you probably don't have a lot of other girls you were exploring your chances with. Or if you haven't been sowing your oats like that in a while, and you aren't even interested in juggling so many girls. You will learn. Being a player loses its cool after a while. You want time to yourself on occasion and not be bothered by so many birds looking for crumbs. Be in a three year + long relationship at least and get back to me about that. Or be a player for so long that it gets to be tiresome doing the same reruns with different chicks that don't got a clue.

"Spinning plates" is cool when you're playing the field and all that stuff, but when you get older and you don't want these interchangeable women always on your phone, you see that it's more about where you are at in your head, and less about what these birds want from you. They don't validate you or make it okay to leave a bytch. You certify yourself and are ready to take it there cus you a man.

As for being a guy and acting like you're talking to a boss, nah bro, you supposed to be the BOSS. You will get someone else to fill the position. Don't think it's so dire and serious about your situation. If they walk, they walk. If you want to hand them their walking papers you can. We don't own them, but you do own your own peace of mind if you really think about it. Don't be worried about filling the next position, as there will always be more.

There is so much wrong in your post. So so much. Your two combined posts sound like they are written by a girl. Your initial post was about a girl going hot/cold for you and keeping your ego in check. Then you turn around and talk about "a girl worth keeping" "serious relationship"....why would you be upgrading any girl into "serious relationship" status if she hasn't shown her true worth and been through thick and thin with you. What was the basis of making the main femalebin your life if she still has the emotionally immaturity to play these passive aggressive psycho push/pull games with you?. There's no way a woman who has invested money,time and emotional effort over a period of time would ever go cold for you. It makes no sense. She can test you but being emotionally and sexually disconnect are all traits and habits of a non serious chick/fling.

Also you mention age and said that when you're older and in a serious relationship you don't have time to have a roster. A roster is not 10 woman. You can have a GF and have 2 side options that you're not having sex and not pursuing at all. It's just an insurance clause. Women keep at least 2/3 such guys. Your views are extremely Game Goofy.
Have you ever read "The Predatory Female" by Lawrence Shannon or listened to Patrice O'Neal "The Black Phillipe Show" ...those are/were 2 much older guys in their late 30s and 40s maybe you'll resonate hearing it from them.

There's a lot of red flags in your post breh. E.g. when you're in a relationship, especially when you get serious with a girl it's crucial to keep your Game sharp, if your girl knows you have the ability/charm/charisma/hobbies /money etc to get a slew of high quality women she will naturally never "go cold", she will self edit and self evaluate her own behaviour due to knowing that she is very much replaceable. A large part of why any woman would be comfortable to act up with you in that manner is coz she thinks and probably knows that she's the highest level of female that you have the ability to catch and subconsciously feels she's outta your league.
The term roster is just a more applicable expression for having more than one quality options of women. It is actually crucial to have another women in the picture when in a relationship, crucial. It makes you immune to all the female passive aggressive games coz evertime she's acting up, you don't take it to heart, you put her on time out and go spend time with another women. When you come back she'll start apologising to you immediately.

Right now I have 2 GFs who both know about each other. Been with one for 3 years and the other for 2. I still keep some options on the side, always. It's crucial

Can these other OGs please comment here.
GAME has nothing to do with age breh. You either have it or you don't and if you don't you have to keep an open mind to learn it.

Peace

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
There is so much wrong in your post. So so much. Your two combined posts sound like they are written by a girl. Your initial post was about a girl going hot/cold for you and keeping your ego in check. Then you turn around and talk about "a girl worth keeping" "serious relationship"....why would you be upgrading any girl into "serious relationship" status if she hasn't shown her true worth and been through thick and thin with you. What was the basis of making the main femalebin your life if she still has the emotionally immaturity to play these passive aggressive psycho push/pull games with you?. There's no way a woman who has invested money,time and emotional effort over a period of time would ever go cold for you. It makes no sense. She can test you but being emotionally and sexually disconnect are all traits and habits of a non serious chick/fling.

Also you mention age and said that when you're older and in a serious relationship you don't have time to have a roster. A roster is not 10 woman. You can have a GF and have 2 side options that you're not having sex and not pursuing at all. It's just an insurance clause. Women keep at least 2/3 such guys. Your views are extremely Game Goofy.
Have you ever read "The Predatory Female" by Lawrence Shannon or listened to Patrice O'Neal "The Black Phillipe Show" ...those are/were 2 much older guys in their late 30s and 40s maybe you'll resonate hearing it from them.

There's a lot of red flags in your post breh. E.g. when you're in a relationship, especially when you get serious with a girl it's crucial to keep your Game sharp, if your girl knows you have the ability/charm/charisma/hobbies /money etc to get a slew of high quality women she will naturally never "go cold", she will self edit and self evaluate her own behaviour due to knowing that she is very much replaceable. A large part of why any woman would be comfortable to act up with you in that manner is coz she thinks and probably knows that she's the highest level of female that you have the ability to catch and subconsciously feels she's outta your league.
The term roster is just a more applicable expression for having more than one quality options of women. It is actually crucial to have another women in the picture when in a relationship, crucial. It makes you immune to all the female passive aggressive games coz evertime she's acting up, you don't take it to heart, you put her on time out and go spend time with another women. When you come back she'll start apologising to you immediately.

Right now I have 2 GFs who both know about each other. Been with one for 3 years and the other for 2. I still keep some options on the side, always. It's crucial

Can these other OGs please comment here.
GAME has nothing to do with age breh. You either have it or you don't and if you don't you have to keep an open mind to learn it.

Peace

Why is it you try to slick talk me, then go and say peace? Anyways, that little shyt don't even bother me. But if you trying to build in here then don't try one upping everyone with your story and wanna talk down on a player. We're all in here asking questions and got some advice to give. You and me are not the end all be all, and we are only here to share and talk. Sideways slick talking is the real girl shyt and I don't even think you see what you did there ...

So you got one main girl and another? Some double life, shady stuff going on? If that's what you want okay go head. Good for you, and I mean it.

Now check this out, I used to post a lot in here about three years ago. Then I stopped posting, because after a while I realized I was thinking too long about things. So I decided I was hungry and I USED what I learned. Whole different game from before. Word to kev, turbulent, reincar, assanova, and the others who was here. LOL I'd tag em but I think a lot of us moved on anyways. See I went from being introspective about shyt, to doing shyt. And it worked. I needed that period to get right though, since I just got out of a four year marriage.

So I went with one girl for two years, we broke up now we still link up every now and then. No strings attached and no lies. When we first went on a break I met two more that looked better than her and fukked them lol. She came back to fukk with me after a few months, but it was only a roster game for me at that point. Met a cuban chick through a friend at work. That's a fukk buddy situation that's still going on. Had a threesome with two girls just fukking around at some spanish club. And I didn't have to put in no work. I had a girl I fukked with who was a friend of the family, go crazy and have a breakdown when I broke up with her. One girl who came from out of town linked up with me and after a week she invited me to Disneyworld and we went to Orlando together. I didn't pay for it since it was my birthday. (Only the driving that I had to do I paid for.)

Brother, I been getting it. Got a girl from Atlanta who's just moved down here right now talking about me putting my belt around her neck and dragging her into different rooms like a fukking dog so she can suck me off and take her wherever I want to. A girl in Puerto Rico who won't stop messaging me on Whatsapp cus of the fling we had two years ago. I literally have girls in different area codes. Young and old, and that's some real shyt. Latina, asian, and black. shyt I can trip over a bytch in Miami. So what?

Basically I don't have to worry about lying to any of the girls I see, and I don't have to spin plates to feel like I'm doing good. The roster lifestyle actually has me tired out, cus they all starting to talk and act the same. I need time to get better and do my next level shyt and hustle with my fam. These girls ended up coming around and I got all I wanted, but I'm in groundhog's day and I'm getting to a point where I just want the official issue. When you get to that point, you'll probably understand it better. This ain't even game, this is life.

I didn't do this to brag, I'm just letting you know from an older heads perspective, that you gotta learn to listen sometimes. Nothing I said contradicts what I said earlier. If you worried about always having a chick, it's gonna catch up with you. Whether you're in a relationship or not. You want yourself to stay in pocket and not get all loud, or act like you got something to prove when you're dealing with them. That's a sign of weakness. That's all I said.

It's ten thirty and I'm rolling out in about thirty minutes. Have a good one brother.

Peace!

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Was in the exact same situation last year. She didn't want to change shyt, I just ended it. Your happiness should be your priority :ufdup:

We talked. She said she was open to suggestions but I dunno what to do. I’m not a simp but I treat her well. Was planning to take her to Jamaica for her birthday. fukk that

I guess I got to drop it. She’s a thick Haitian thing too and my family likes her

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Why is it you try to slick talk me, then go and say peace? Anyways, that little shyt don't even bother me. But if you trying to build in here then don't try one upping everyone with your story and wanna talk down on a player. We're all in here asking questions and got some advice to give. You and me are not the end all be all, and we are only here to share and talk. Sideways slick talking is the real girl shyt and I don't even think you see what you did there ...

So you got one main girl and another? Some double life, shady stuff going on? If that's what you want okay go head. Good for you, and I mean it.

Now check this out, I used to post a lot in here about three years ago. Then I stopped posting, because after a while I realized I was thinking too long about things. So I decided I was hungry and I USED what I learned. Whole different game from before. Word to kev, turbulent, reincar, assanova, and the others who was here. LOL I'd tag em but I think a lot of us moved on anyways. See I went from being introspective about shyt, to doing shyt. And it worked. I needed that period to get right though, since I just got out of a four year marriage.

So I went with one girl for two years, we broke up now we still link up every now and then. No strings attached and no lies. When we first went on a break I met two more that looked better than her and fukked them lol. She came back to fukk with me after a few months, but it was only a roster game for me at that point. Met a cuban chick through a friend at work. That's a fukk buddy situation that's still going on. Had a threesome with two girls just fukking around at some spanish club. And I didn't have to put in no work. I had a girl I fukked with who was a friend of the family, go crazy and have a breakdown when I broke up with her. One girl who came from out of town linked up with me and after a week she invited me to Disneyworld and we went to Orlando together. I didn't pay for it since it was my birthday. (Only the driving that I had to do I paid for.)

Brother, I been getting it. Got a girl from Atlanta who's just moved down here right now talking about me putting my belt around her neck and dragging her into different rooms like a fukking dog so she can suck me off and take her wherever I want to. A girl in Puerto Rico who won't stop messaging me on Whatsapp cus of the fling we had two years ago. I literally have girls in different area codes. Young and old, and that's some real shyt. Latina, asian, and black. shyt I can trip over a bytch in Miami. So what?

Basically I don't have to worry about lying to any of the girls I see, and I don't have to spin plates to feel like I'm doing good. The roster lifestyle actually has me tired out, cus they all starting to talk and act the same. I need time to get better and do my next level shyt and hustle with my fam. These girls ended up coming around and I got all I wanted, but I'm in groundhog's day and I'm getting to a point where I just want the official issue. When you get to that point, you'll probably understand it better. This ain't even game, this is life.

I didn't do this to brag, I'm just letting you know from an older heads perspective, that you gotta learn to listen sometimes. Nothing I said contradicts what I said earlier. If you worried about always having a chick, it's gonna catch up with you. Whether you're in a relationship or not. You want yourself to stay in pocket and not get all loud, or act like you got something to prove when you're dealing with them. That's a sign of weakness. That's all I said.

It's ten thirty and I'm rolling out in about thirty minutes. Have a good one brother.

Peace!

I see what's going. I'm not slick talking you at all. Remember its almost impossible to pull a Playas collar and point out some Game goofy flaws in their Game without hurting their ego/mahood.

You're gonna get pissed. But bro please at the very least check out the book and give Patrice Oneal one listen. I'm not an ass kisser or sugar coater in real so I might come across as antagonistic and I apologise if I came off egotistical or know it all.

Can you concede that as an OG in the Game you're sick and tired of the chase and at this point even getting the p*ssy ain't all that?.
If that's where you are then we are gonna be having a completely different conversation.

Problem is that you came to a young nikka centric Game thread with old nikka OG perspective.
I fully agree with everything you said if you're dealing with a woman older than 30 and you yourself are an OG. They tend to go cold and get bored when they think they're in relationship...start getting comfortable, slick talking you, being passive aggressive etc and you're absolutely right about most married cats simply don't catch this vibe/energy early.

If you're at the point where you're getting out the Game and no longer have the patience or hunger for the hunt breh that is a completely different perspective. That shyt will not work on these 23 year olds that all the brehs in here are trying to smash. But I fully understand your perspective.

You should've clarified and made it very clear instead of saying you're "a bit older" coz I know tons of old square dudes.

Hope I made things clear breh
We need those war stories from your first marriage and the 2 year rebound chick. You have tons and tons of war stories from those 2 alone ....feed us OG

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
We talked. She said she was open to suggestions but I dunno what to do. I’m not a simp but I treat her well. Was planning to take her to Jamaica for her birthday. fukk that

I guess I got to drop it. She’s a thick Haitian thing too and my family likes her

Talking to them never achives anything long term breh. They have the ability to intellectually grasp what they did wrong and agree with you on a COGNITIVE level, but their emotional maturity when placed in a similar situation again will act and behave in the same mannera so before.

To recodntion her psycho emotional state you have to introduce her to consequences and ruthlessly apply them.
One of the best techniques I use is the concept of "Downgrading"(not leaving ) her. You tell what she did and let her know you will now treat her on the level of her behaviour and will not change till she gives you a reason to change the way you treat her. Let her know if she feels it's too much she can leave.:ufdup:

Plan the trip to Jamaica in front of her, book places and make calls about it with her present and then go have the time of your life and leave her behind. :stopitslime:
If you really wanna be petty and fukk with her mind, right before you hop on the Uber to the Airport tell her "In the 2 weeks that I'm gone, you have my blessing to pursue, go out and even fukk other guys...hopefully by being exposed to other men that will give you a perspective that you are currently lacking. You'll either find a new guy that makes you happy or you'll appreciate me even more. I love you and Good bye":birdman:. Switch your phone off and don't engage with her no matter what during the trip.

That's the Game you play if you love your girl, don't wanna lose her ...but at the same time don't wanna be a p*ssy whipped Simp tolerating a chick who's out of pocket.

It's to show her that you are not scared of losing her, showing her real consequences with ruthless application and still giving her the option to come back in your life BUT on YOUR terms.

Hope I was clear and logical with that breakdown.

That Haitian chick put the Voodoo on the breh:russ:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Talking to them never achives anything long term breh. They have the ability to intellectually grasp what they did wrong and agree with you on a COGNITIVE level, but their emotional maturity when placed in a similar situation again will act and behave in the same mannera so before.

To recodntion her psycho emotional state you have to introduce her to consequences and ruthlessly apply them.
One of the best techniques I use is the concept of "Downgrading"(not leaving ) her. You tell what she did and let her know you will now treat her on the level of her behaviour and will not change till she gives you a reason to change the way you treat her. Let her know if she feels it's too much she can leave.:ufdup:

Plan the trip to Jamaica in front of her, book places and make calls about it with her present and then go have the time of your life and leave her behind. :stopitslime:
If you really wanna be petty and fukk with her mind, right before you hop on the Uber to the Airport tell her "In the 2 weeks that I'm gone, you have my blessing to pursue, go out and even fukk other guys...hopefully by being exposed to other men that will give you a perspective that you are currently lacking. You'll either find a new guy that makes you happy or you'll appreciate me even more. I love you and Good bye":birdman:. Switch your phone off and don't engage with her no matter what during the trip.

That's the Game you play if you love your girl, don't wanna lose her ...but at the same time don't wanna be a p*ssy whipped Simp tolerating a chick who's out of pocket.

It's to show her that you are not scared of losing her, showing her real consequences with ruthless application and still giving her the option to come back in your life BUT on YOUR terms.

Hope I was clear and logical with that breakdown.

That Haitian chick put the Voodoo on the breh:russ:

Damn. That’s ruthless.
:ohhh:
I’d rather just leave her, though. Sounds like a lot of effort and I live on a uni campus full of single women.