Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt is weird yo. The chick I messed up with recently I haven't spoken to her(text/in person) in like two weeks and we in the SAME house. Like, my dumbass had sent her a text two weeks ago one day randomly like "Let's fukk". I don't know why I did that :snoop:. The night before I was basically thirsting over her I think trying to get her to come upstairs to my room to chill and she didn't want to. Since I sent that text, she's never talked to me. If she needs to go out and my brother's car is behind her or mines, she'll call my cousin to tell her to tell me to come move the car. She won't even tell me directly. if she's outside and can't get in, she'll call my cousin to to ask me to open the door for her. Even before when I wasn't in any "situation" with her she sometimes would ask my cousin to ask me but this time it's just blatant I'm like :dahell:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's really the way to go. Stop overthinking and worrying about losing or striking out. The man with the most balls wins. Girls just respond to that shyt

Yes I'm starting to tap into my sexual energy again I think. Maybe that or it's summer, but I'll take it. A bruh feel like Goku on Ultra Instinct right now.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
It's funny cause as I was reading this I immediately thought about Tariq and then you called him out for it. His development wasn't just the lower libido, though. There is more money promoting African American knowledge of self because black women are a better sales demographic than the black men who listened for free to his podcast and bought his books.

However, yeah in a less media saturated world where his past could have been hid I could definitely have seen him become a preacher of a good size congregation and preaching against his sinful past.

Your game gets better as you mature and get older. The sports analogy doesn't always work on everything in life. When ball players are walking around with no more career, no more endorsements, bad knees and a sore back, a man who's been a player/mack is only more put together and able to pull even better. The guys like Tariq, Patrice O'neil, George Clooney, Ice T, or whomever, didn't choose one woman because they did not have the ability to get any more ass, it's just that they smartened up as to what's been going on in their lives and had matured.

When you go from playing around to actually running your life you need a woman who is on that level so to speak. You can't keep running around with some doe-doe birds. Need someone who can keep up with you and even helps you keep focus. Is it necessary? No. Do you have to have only one ace on your team? No. But having so many women in your life at one time can actually TAKE YOUR TIME, MONEY AND FOCUS AWAY. Seriously the most detrimental facet is that it eats up your time and that's your most precious resource. A stable, good woman can only help you out. A woman who can be a good friend and just as importantly be a good mom to your kids.

Yes I know GMB, and we all saw Ice take that massive L. Just like being a player you don't always win. Woman will always have that element of being volatile. But reading and finding quality stops a lot of that shyt, and Ice T leaving his day one to be with a plastic hustler was maybe more fitting for him. Being real and finding a woman with that quality is what we should be looking at most. A lot of us came from two parent homes and want that for our children as best we can, so we have to choose the smartest and most reliable choice and move from there.

And if that doesn't work out, you still have your game, your skills, and experience to put you back out there as an animal. You can still raise your seed and the game doesn't stop. But that's why I think a man needs that period of sewing his oats, or understanding game. Because you don't play yourself out if things go wrong, and you don't live in fear of things going left with any female. Also, she will feel that upper hand from you and have that fear losing you more than you losing her.

It's like making the move from player to mack to a man. Or a start up to a player to a coach. You have more on your plate, from responsibility and duties, but it's also a lot more rewarding. Ultimately, by the time you grow up you see that eventually a family > a roster.

Last edited:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@CrossBones you are right. Part of me thinks about how emotionally draining and frustrating it is dealing with a woman's bullshyt if you allow it. There's something about having a STRONG supportive woman on your team to help you grow in the right direction. I think i life I'm financially successful, have great qualities that truthfully can add value towards others, loving friends and family and a good head on my shoulders. Why would I deal with a woman who causes me pain and strife?

I was doing a series of online dating the past year AND dealing with my father's death so I was just wasting time and money on women that didn't care about me. I've calmed down since I have a bigger role in my family and I always was level headed but got off the path slightly.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
@CrossBones you are right. Part of me thinks about how emotionally draining and frustrating it is dealing with a woman's bullshyt if you allow it. There's something about having a STRONG supportive woman on your team to help you grow in the right direction. I think i life I'm financially successful, have great qualities that truthfully can add value towards others, loving friends and family and a good head on my shoulders. Why would I deal with a woman who causes me pain and strife?

I was doing a series of online dating the past year AND dealing with my father's death so I was just wasting time and money on women that didn't care about me. I've calmed down since I have a bigger role in my family and I always was level headed but got off the path slightly.

What's crazy is I had my mom pass away and that made me realize a lot how important a good woman is in everybody's life. If I didn't have her in my household I'd probably be an entirely different person with different experiences. Who knows I can't even think. I'm thankful for all that I've gotten in life, and even for the ability to see past my mistakes in my life, since I didn't listen to her as much as I should have when it came to reading people. It's too easy to look for what you want and to start seeing something that isn't there, while the hard part in life is seeing what's in front of you for what it is LOL. If that makes any sense.

What happened a few years back after my marriage, is that I realized I needed a real one on my team, but looking too hard for those things can make you see things that aren't even there. Or hoping it works out just because you both want it. That's why it's important that instead, you let HER show you what she is. Finding the right one feels like it should come "organically" and shouldn't be ignored. Nothing wrong with questioning it or testing it, but being able to see value in a good woman and returning it must be half the battle.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's crazy is I had my mom pass away and that made me realize a lot how important a good woman is in everybody's life. If I didn't have her in my household I'd probably be an entirely different person with different experiences. Who knows I can't even think. I'm thankful for all that I've gotten in life, and even for the ability to see past my mistakes in my life, since I didn't listen to her as much as I should have when it came to reading people. It's too easy to look for what you want and to start seeing something that isn't there, while the hard part in life is seeing what's in front of you for what it is LOL. If that makes any sense.

What happened a few years back after my marriage, is that I realized I needed a real one on my team, but looking too hard for those things can make you see things that aren't even there. Or hoping it works out just because you both want it. That's why it's important that instead, you let HER show you what she is. Finding the right one feels like it should come "organically" and shouldn't be ignored. Nothing wrong with questioning it or testing it, but being able to see value in a good woman and returning it must be half the battle.

Hmmm interesting points and thanks for this. I have dwelled so much on attracting women and improving my 'game' which is essentially a way to communicate yourself in a manner that is attractive towards the opposite sex, but neglected the fact that these women should work on attracting ME as well. I have accepted certain behavior in the past because I was too emotionally involved or I was afraid of losing that person. This is wrong if you are trying to build something.

I'm a romantic at heart. I'm a man who takes care of his shyt, love my friends and family and will do anything for them. I will give my love and attention to a girl who is worth it. I thought quite a bit about what I offer and now it's just me raising the price now that I know what I'm worth.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
The concept of a "GOOD WOMAN" is a concept I would like to attempt to shed some light on as I have observed the term being used without any contextualised understanding here.

A woman tends to be more a product of her family upbringing at a younger age.
By sexual maturity she becomes more susceptible to social(peer) pressure and is moulded by what the larger DOMINANT "tribe"/society values as being desirable.

The current white supremacist/anti -black, materialistic driven global landscape we live in does not allow for a conducive environment for a black person , especially a girl/women to have any other ideals besides material driven or emotionally immature notions like "romance" "connection" "it feels right " when choosing a long term partner.

Essentially most women you meet check for how much money you have and how avaliable you are maritally and start moulding their behaviour to suit whatever they need to attract and keep you.

You can have what you consider a "good girl" and when you talk to her ex man he'll tell you she is a vindictive superficial woman. Women mould their behavior towards based on what they know they are gonna get as far as long term commitment and resources. Chances are she perceived he Ex as merely a dikk fling and thus her behaviour was moulded around that.

A lot of guys catch women who have 10-15 years of relationship failures/experiences,an imminent biological clock and social(peer) pressure and stigma of being single whilst her friends have "families". These women can go from being narcissistic self-centred individuals to "family/wifey" orientated almost over night. You can call this "maturing" or you can call it "running out of options and father time catching up" depending on what end of the cynical spectrum you are on.

My point here is that a lot of female behaviour is being interpreted with loosely defined, monolithic and ambiguous concepts/ideals of "Good" "bad" "marriage material" etc when the real underlying motivation behind female behavioural patterns is biological impulses and social/tribe conditioning/pressures, and when it comes to black women these notions have already been retarded or distorted by a white supremacist capitalistic, anti black people/men/women/children/culture society.

If you feel you have a "good woman" I would simply ask you an age old question. WHY DO YOU THINK SHE CHOSE UP ON YOU? (If you factor in her age, looks, previous relationships, kids or none, money/career status etc.)

I'm not asserting no good women exist or that they do. I'm saying that what we define as an intrinsically "good woman" is based on our social upbringing and conditioning (especially from our mothers) and when you see a woman displaying these maternalistic "good" traits, why do you think she's suddenly moulded her behaviour in such a manner since meeting you ?

Is she matured? Or is she making sure that she gets an Alpha provider and protector long term before her looks fall apart in a decade of less?.

Regardless your perspective and level of cynicism or innate optimism when it comes to women/relationships,we should and strive to always be cognizant of the social and biological forces at play that determine the majority or core of a woman's decision making when choosing a partner. We can then interpret these to suit out agenda or life perspective, but the underlying forces at play remain the same.

I hope I'm clear and concise here coz I feel this is a crucial concept as you get more seasoned.

Peace

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
do yall find it a little less confusing to find women to fukk through dating apps or women that you've approached on road?

Lately I've been really wanting to find an older cougar in Toronto but I have no clue where to start:ohhh:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Have you all listened to this guy named Corey Wayne on YouTube. He talks about relationship and dating. He has a bit of a punchable face but he has good advice.

Sylar

Pro
Daps
closed mouths don't get fed, brehs :wow:. Felt like this one needed to be repeated for the one time. Just shoot ya shot and get that shyt off your chest, dont even think about it.

Best experiences ive had with women happened when I said "fukk it lemme approach just to say to say I did it"......little did I know i'd stumble and fall into good p*ssy and create unforgettable memories with em :wow: