Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Rominati, Jun 5, 2012.

1. SchwarzStein

SchwarzStein Dream House Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Minneapolis
    Coli Cash:
    $342500.00

:hubie: its like the only thing I like to do outside of play videogames, and make music and neither of those pay so. I honestly am ready to just say fukk it though and go get some bullshyt federal job and sell my soul for profits.

DJSmooth dapped this.
  2. VertigoKnight

VertigoKnight Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

Others have said it already but bruh throw this chick to the bushes ASAP. The absolute audacity of this woman is amazing.

The twisted thing is she knows she has you sprung and can pop up every few months to tease you then ghost again.

For your own pride tell her you're cancelling the dinner and go ghost.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    O Fenômeno, NoirDynosaur, dh86 and 13 others dapped this.
  3. pickles

pickles Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    #Byrdgang
    Coli Cash:
    $7563.74

You sound pathetic breh. Let me get this straight she didn't go to lunch with you twice and now you are expecting her to go out with you again?

Why not go for coffee like she suggested? If you are really interested in catching up.

I am reading it as she doesn't want to be obligated to you, and if you pay for the first lunch that means she has to go out with you again to in order to pay for the second.

You are not her top priority. These are the cold hard facts.

4. VertigoKnight

VertigoKnight Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

Once this becomes clear it makes it easy to bush chicks.

I'm talking to about 10 new chicks at the moment. I have 6 who message me daily, no two days later mess. I have a few who've dropped off and I've deleted their numbers.

Way too much choice out here to be hung up on a chick who doesn't respect you and fukks with you when nothing else is happening.

If I get the feeling I'm a low priority, its the bushes. Don't waste my time and I wont waste hers. I'll never beg for a date. A chick should be excited you even asked her. If she's not then you already know.

Its why I respect women I've dated who told me. They're not really feeling it, but wish me the best. We're both upfront and honest and can both KIM.

5. DJSmooth

DJSmooth All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Atlanta/ClayCo, GA
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

It's been a while since someone dropped some Chronicles of Judah videos in here. He did some commentary on the show Insecure.

NSFW:

Chronicles Of Judah’s Series On Insecure - YouTube <-- playlist

"A woman is just a child with titties. She can either be 4 years old or 17. You wouldn't hold a child to same standards you would hold yourself. Once you understand this you will see a lot of the problems you have with them go away." -Chronicles of Judah

6. FireDwaneCasey

FireDwaneCasey #scarfseason Staff Member Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Righteousness
    Coli Cash:
    $8412004557.00

GOSPEL

and again this is why talking to a bunch of chicks is great, if one falls off the wagon meh who cares, you got 8 more.

Always be number 1

7. TRUEST

TRUEST Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Time consuming my dude

Darkslayer dapped this.
  8. SchwarzStein

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Minneapolis
    Coli Cash:
    $342500.00

Yeah I kind of realize being out of a job for the first time in a decade Ive been bullshytting period. I dont have a consistent girl, or kids. Why the fukk aint I working 60-70 hour weeks? And if I am working weeks like that how fukk could I even juggle bytches. So naturally being on my shyt would weed out the flak and keep the keepers. Def been slacking and hustling backwards. Going forward its about the bag period. These hoes is negligible.

TRUEST and Silkk dapped this.
  9. Silkk

Silkk Life Is Great!

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $15.00

I wish I could get 10-20 hours of OT a week :noah:

10. Dreamzeedream

Dreamzeedream Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345052.00

11. valet

valet The official Chaplin of the Coli

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Detroit
    Coli Cash:
    $383406.11

First, I appreciated all the feedback. As far as yesterday she stood me up.:wow: Naw, I'm joking, we had fun. She was like 15 minutes late but it was cool. Laughed, debated politics, religion, talked jobs (we used to work together) hip hop for 3 hours. It was a Carribean restaurant and that jerk chicken was spicy but good. We ordered the same thing which she was mad about because she wanted me try something different so she could eat off my plate:comeon: Her love life is dead and she's simpin for a guy whom she never went out with and he stopped texting, calling her. Anyway, she said she had fun twice so I'm assuming she wasn't just being polite. Again, it was 3 hours. Said that she pay next time (whenever that is) and I told her it didn't have to be a restaurant. Just coffee like she suggested. Text me that she got home safe and thanked me for the dinner. That was it.

Still not sure what changed where she finally stop spinning me but I'll continue not to pursue her. :manny:

12. SchwarzStein

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Minneapolis
    Coli Cash:
    $342500.00

Why still buy her dinner :dahell: It sound like she finessed a plate off you (which you suggested :mindblown: ) got to vent for several hours, showed no actual sexual attraction to you and placated you with a few "this is fun" OFC its fun free food and she got to talk all night. This seems like a waste of both time and money. This lady has 0 respect for you breh.

You shouldn't entertain this woman unless she wants to come to your crib and chill there next time. The nikka she told you about could have the cheeks right now and you courting her.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  13. valet

valet The official Chaplin of the Coli

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Detroit
    Coli Cash:
    $383406.11

Well let me give background. We became cool at my job. Despute being totally opposites on just about everything. Talked all the time at work. Once she quit, we kept in touch through texting but it wasnt the same. But when i make suggestions to facetime or hang out it never happen. Once she said we would go to lunch but cancelled. I asked the next week and she said she had a meeting. I gave up and didnt talk to her for a month. Then out of the blue she hit me up. But this time she seemed way more intentional and wanted to talk more frequently. To the point now we dont go 2 days without texting. Which led to this point where we finally hung out. So I'm not trying to date, hit etc. Just wanted to hang out.

14. 360dagod

360dagod Superstar Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
    Coli Cash:
    $328537.42

She simping for a guy who can have her cheeks slapping with 1 phone call..:francis:

You should have went into immediate damage control as soon as she said that..

If she don't got friends you can network off of, you just gotta eat that loss breh..

The only way to salvage this shyt is to come out swinging if you actually get a next time..

Like start touching her and getting physical from jump...if you get the p*ssy, you better have a mvp performance...

An opportunity is still there, but you cant pull these kind of moves

cartierhoe, ChiefKenji, Samson and 2 others dapped this.
  15. SchwarzStein

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Minneapolis
    Coli Cash:
    $342500.00

If you just wanted to hang out why not accept the coffee she offered :ld: