Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Rominati, Jun 5, 2012.

1. The Odum of Ala Igbo

The Odum of Ala Igbo Hail Biafra!

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The Republic of Biafra
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

@FireDwaneCasey - Going on a date with that Fulani woman again. I'm not even trying to rush anything with her. Just taking it slow. Enjoying her company. The lack of pressure is making for great conversation and is making her feel very comfortable.
    :mjgrin:
    Hanging out with a German this week as well :mjpls:

She's not as pretty but let's see what happens
    :yeshrug:

FireDwaneCasey dapped this.
  2. FireDwaneCasey

FireDwaneCasey #scarfseason Staff Member Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Righteousness
    Coli Cash:
    $8412004557.00

Eat breh.
    Can't wait till I'm in London ​

RealAssanova dapped this.
  3. twan83

twan83 GOAT FATHER

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Texas
    Coli Cash:
    $10360980.00

Not like that matters they will still lie :stopitslime:
    Unless the phone scans u and automatically puts in your real weight :lolbron:

4. The Odum of Ala Igbo

The Odum of Ala Igbo Hail Biafra!

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The Republic of Biafra
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

:salute: Salute to one of the goats

5. VertigoKnight

VertigoKnight Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

They've probably thought about doing it. But sadly they'd get dragged over the coals if they even dared.

:pachaha:

Filtering out overweight women? They be accused of being sizest. I remember when chicks used to put on their profiles, no men under 6 ft contact them would the energy be there if guys say no woman whose size 16 and above contact me.

:mjlit:

The Message and Brock Luciano dapped this.
  6. VertigoKnight

VertigoKnight Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

Came across this stupidness earlier on Bumble. The leg and waist ratio. How she thought that is in anyway realistic.
    :russ:

[​IMG]

MikeOck, DapMeUp! and Brock Luciano dapped this.
  7. MilesTailsPrower

MilesTailsPrower #RedNation

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    houston.
    Coli Cash:
    $1791645.00

the majority of chicks online are overweight or close to it. Can't tell you how many times chicks lied about their weight after meeting up :snoop:

8. DeuceZ

DeuceZ EllePetiteGarcon

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    3rd Rock From the Sun..Son!
    Coli Cash:
    $309536.00

Homie hit Puerto Rican broad with takeover bars :huhldup: n she hit him with the Ether :scusthov:

Arguing with females is a guaranteed losing battle:ufdup:

9. Dreamzeedream

Dreamzeedream Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345052.00

They know the shyt to say to hurt our ego.

You would really have to go in on them

Iceson Beckford and 360dagod dapped this.
  10. Straw Hat Luffy

Straw Hat Luffy Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

I need to vent bros. :hhh:
    WOMEN ARE PISSING ME THE fukk OFF:stopitslime:

There are plenty of times in my life where I was immature and a dikkhead who really had nothing to offer but still got girls.

Plenty of times where I didn't even care for the girl one bit but I still smashed and kicked her out asap, hit her up multiple times and did the action in repeat

There are even times I did things with women who had husbands, Bfs, etc.

But recently I have become "soft" so to say.

For some strange reason it hit me...

What if these women were my mother or grandmother. People I hold to my heart dearly. Like they love me with unconditional love and support:mjcry:

That mindset has fukked me up ever since. I try to avoid my old ways so much. My old ways is Hennessey mode where I'm just on some wylin the fukk out being a fukk tard.

Now I'm tryna respect women and be as casual as possible while finding a girl to have thing with for a while :mjcry:

But it's not working

WOMEN KEEP WASTING MY TIME:gucci:
    Show interests in me the first few days and then vanish within a second :gucci:
    bytch I didn't even do anything why do you all keep leaving me to dry:gucci:

I'm really not tryna go back to my old ways :sadcam:

As i get older Patrice o Neal makes so much sense

Why can't we just love u n be a good dude :gucci:

Why do we have to go thru all this :gucci:

Idc call me bitter I just needed to ven5 dog :mjcry::hhh:

I don't wanna go back to old me :mjcry:

11. UG.

UG. The Coli OG//Big homie

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    London
    Coli Cash:
    $337900.00

oh you know what you have to do now

12. Yashin

Yashin The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    California (Live in GA)
    Coli Cash:
    $315500.00

So recently I had gotten back (talking/LTR) with a chick I use to date when I was korea (she's black). We had broken up because one, I have a hard time communicating, and two, she is emotionally damaged. She expects everything to be smooth, no issues and she cannot stand any uncertainty... Well, we started back talking again since January and as our conversation escalated, she throws out, "well, are you willing to get a counselor/therapist for your communication?"

I told her I would, but I know deep down its not for me. I loved this girl so I thought to myself that I can do it. Well after about a week, I was like fukk it, i'm not doing all that. One, I love myself, and two, there is nothing wrong with me. I figured that if i'd do this, i set a precedence in doing shyt like this. Personally, I do have communication issues, i hate complaining and I tend to bottle shyt inside - but i think this is a trait that all men do as in to not show any weakness.

And to be honest brody's, a woman should love me for me. She shouldn't want me to change and that was she trying to have me do. I felt for a second, that i was starting to put myself before her, putting her on a toadstool and do anything to please her.

So i told her this. I had called her and I said, that I know that no matter what I do, there is no pleasing you. And it's not just her - ITS ALL WOMEN!!!! NO matter what you do, there is nothing than ever please or make a woman happy other than herself. That is not our burden to bear.

So i told - 'look, i'm not going to see a therapist, I love who I am, I love what I do. I know thats not what you want to hear, but it is what it is' :manny:

her: well, i wish you good luck, i know you got to get ready for work, so i'll talk to you later :mjcry:

and then we hung up. haven't spoke to her in over a week... but you know what, I feel refreshed :blessed: knowing that i made the right decision. we have dated for over a year. I miss her, but I also miss my sanity even more. she always pushed for me to see a therapist for the longest as well. Maybe I do need to see one...? But then again, I'm doing it on my terms.

I'm trying to maintain this alpha frame, doing only what I want to do. I do realize that women will give me ultimatums (had another women trying to hold the p*ssy hostage by being in a committed relationship - i told her im still gonna see other women, so she left... :camby:) and therefore, i (you) have to remember to maintain the power in the situation. Women give ultimatums because they are powerless and this is there method to try and gain ground in power.

She may have left me, but she left with nothing to show for. She left me, but I maintained the power and also not doing the back bending and upholding promises that I never wanted to do anyways; thereofre, maintaining my sanity.

Not sure if this well help anyone, but do what you want to do. Never be afraid of them leaving. Don't commit yourself to something you don't want to do. Never fall into the trap of having the woman make you shuck and jive (tap dance) for them in the hopes that they will love you.

13. TRUEST

TRUEST Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

@Yashin what you did was quite stupid

Brock Luciano dapped this.
  14. MikeOck

MikeOck All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Make sure you call her out on that bullshyt if you match.

Abraxus, Brock Luciano and VertigoKnight dapped this.
  15. Yashin

Yashin The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    California (Live in GA)
    Coli Cash:
    $315500.00

How so?

And I beg to differ. You don't know this woman. What I shared with yall is but a tip of the ice berg....

You should never ever comply with the conditions or ultimatums from a woman.

I would look in the mirror next time before you critize another man.