Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Rominati, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Stormbreaker

Stormbreaker Superstar Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

I'm liking my chick. Nearly six months in now. I think sometimes I have reservations about her even though she treats me really well. It could just be me over thinking the relationship and possibly self sabotaging it due to some of my past relationships.

I find myself spending more time with her and doing more stuff. Instead of me trying to go solo all the time doing stuff I think of us and what we could do together.

Only things I can think of is that she can be kind of quiet, which she eventually has been opening up a lot lately, and she is not my usual type I go for. With that said when I'm around her I find her very sexy. I know I'm a sucker for women who stroke my ego with words of affirmation. She isn't like that and proves it through action.

Sex life could be a little better because she doesn't dirty talk. I'm trying to train her :russ:

All in all though she comes from a good stock. I've met her parents and they seem like great people. She isn't an IG whore, good values. I could see us working together in a relationship like my parents did and share goals in life. So many women nowadays are so into themselves and self centered. Not this girl which makes me appreciate her even more and do nice stuff for her.

2. Yashin

Yashin The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    California (Live in GA)
    Coli Cash:
    $315500.00

Nice! I would just caution on spending "too" much time with her... it's nothing wrong with her missing you.

9piece dapped this.
  3. Stormbreaker

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Yeah she is out of town for a week - going back home. We spent a lot of time last week just because we had a lot of events going on in my city. We have a festival going on so we just naturally did stuff together.

I think 2-3 times is good.

Yashin dapped this.
  4. Silkk

Silkk Life Is Great!

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $15.00

Content AF right now. Saw the last chick I was messing with about a week ago, fukked the shyt out her :shaq:

I could also tell she saw the change/improvement in me since we stopped talking. She been blowing my shyt up, but all my feelings for her gone now and im at peace....

Which means I'll give it about three weeks before there's a new chick in my life to bring the fukkery :bryan:

Claudex, O Fenômeno, cartierhoe and 2 others dapped this.
  5. semicko82

semicko82 Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

I always thought it was weird that a woman who rejected romantically would ask if you are seeing someone. I’m like :dwillhuh: , the few times it has happened to me

Stormbreaker dapped this.
  6. Brock Luciano

Brock Luciano Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

Don’t look too deep into it. She bored n want attention. Females need attention like oxygen n food/water.

Groovy Tony, Claudex, Bless't and 14 others dapped this.
  7. semicko82

semicko82 Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

It doesn’t necessarily bother me, just thought it was always weird. Has ITV happened to you before breh

8. Bald Head Ba$tard

Bald Head Ba$tard All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Chicago, IL
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

NEVER tell women that ur single or make it seem like you are. Telling them that type of business could steer them away.

It’s ok to be single single, but not every woman will respond well to that type of information u give em.:yeshrug:

Just keep some options open. You may not love that trick, but you sure wanna smash for the fukk of it. Even if she knows u got a main lady, it wouldn’t be the end of anything as long as she knows how to be low key about shyt

Droopy, Groovy Tony, dh86 and 3 others dapped this.
  9. ball15life

ball15life Superstar Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The unknown
    Coli Cash:
    $293276.00

*cue the "Doug" journal music*

[​IMG]

Had to break up with my gf. She's an amazing woman, but we'd both be better with other people (imo). The connection felt a lil off. She was ready for serious stuff, where I was still trying to feel her out after the honeymoon phase. Some of her actions didn't help, either. If I'm completely honest, some of mine didn't as well.

I won't lie. Seeing the pain in her as I broke it off definitely hurt. But it had to be done.

She says I seem numb about the breakup, and I think partly it's just because I am :yeshrug:. I've gone through enough in the past where I'm not really hurt if this happens anymore. I tried to explain I still care about her, and it did hurt me, but at the same time I'm just able to keep it moving. Not saying I'm proud of having that ability, but it definitely helps in times like this.

Rushing into stuff with her (not intentionally) definitely didn't help. Take your time, brehs.

But the single life has it's perks. I now can just worry about myself completely and do whatever I want to do. From a relationship standpoint, it sucks starting over, but it's fun meeting new women / going on dates with them :ehh:. Spring is right around the corner :mjgrin:

Have a date tomorrow, we shall see how that goes

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019 at 3:24 PM
    Droopy, Groovy Tony, Claudex and 7 others dapped this.
  10. Stormbreaker

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Why did you break up with her? I do think after the honeymoon phase the relationship teeters off a bit and that is of course natural. My chick doesn't really do things that are red flags to me but she is sort of stable which I guess with my last two exes I'm not used to lol. In the past I know I've been into emotionally unavailable or somewhat 'inaccessible' women.

I think with my girl I'm taking it slow and easy. Not too many high expectations but I certainly like that we are on the same page in terms of life goals. Also how old are you? I'm in my mid 30s so my needs and wants may be different than yours.

I hope you find what you want brother.

Bless't and UG. dapped this.
  11. Brock Luciano

Brock Luciano Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

Yup!

Just rolled my eyes n went on about my business. Females are goofy attention seeking creatures. That’s why when they do goofy shyt like checking to see if u single AFTER they curved ya, u just look at it as them being goofy n seeking attention.

12. ball15life

ball15life Superstar Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The unknown
    Coli Cash:
    $293276.00

Appreciate the well wishes breh :salute:

Her actions: The main thing that I haven't recovered from was that she hit up my boys ex (found her on FB) to kinda vent about some of the things she doesn't like me doing. My boys ex hit me up the next day and told me most of what was said. Now I can trust his ex b/c she is crazy, but I also couldn't trust my gf because a) she didn't tell me she did that and b) once I told her I knew about it I knew I would NEVER get the full details of the convo. That rubbed me the wrong way obviously and I tried to break it off then.

That was sort of the last straw. There were some things that I didn't like about us ...one major thing was that I hate talking on the phone but I should be willing to do so with my gf, because I would enjoy her company. I never got that vibe with her. Communication as a whole was a big thing; sometimes the convo just felt a lil boring. I need strong natural conversations in my relationships. We share a lot of the same core values but that convo was DULL sometimes. There were other minor stuff as well but these were the two big things.

She basically pleaded to stay together and explained how I am her first real relationship and she was nervous..etc...I told her I understand all of that but I was gonna need time so see if I needed to be in a relationship with her. So after a month of stuff not really getting better I decided to break it off.

My actions: Women, breh. I still will go to a bar with my homies to chill/talk/be out and about. Normally if I'm with someone, I'm extremely faithful and able to block out other girls that try to get at me when I'm out, but with her I noticed I was being super flirtatious and not caring as much. I kinda took that as a sign as well. I've never been one to cheat, but I just went to Jamaica a couple weeks ago and.....honestly that could be another story/post in itself :russ:. I didn't cheat, but ...

Anyways I also noticed that I stopped being as accommodating to my partner's lifestyle as I usually am. I would ex out a basketball night or another event to make sure I spend time with her. As the months passed by, I noticed myself doing it less. I think I emotionally just got tired of her. Probably physically too, if I'm keeping it 100 :francis:. I hate to admit that last part because looks aren't everything, and my gf was/is extremely cute, but I'll be honest with yall. I now know my type is slim/petite women :yeshrug:.

I agree with you though! It is natural for the relationship to teeter off a lil bit. I wasn't expecting it to fall off a cliff though :wow:. I put the blame on myself though. I should have kept my foot on the break pedal early on. I kinda let us rush stuff. If we kept it slower, feelings probably wouldn't have been hurt like this :mjcry:.

Sounds like you have a good one though breh :salute: It seems like y'all really connect. I'd take that over the inaccessible women any day of the week lol... Are you 100% happy?

I'm 32 btw so not too far behind you lol

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019 at 11:53 AM
  13. Brock Luciano

Brock Luciano Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

It’s that time of the year when it’s starting to get warm outside and chicks be outside half naked.

:blessed:

Lots of fine available single women bout to be out in droves! Time to hit up festivals, concerts, churches, picnics, weddings, parties n just be out the house PERIOD.

Time to feast!

:feedme:

14. Silkk

Silkk Life Is Great!

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $15.00

Favorite time of the year :banderas:

15. Stormbreaker

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Thanks for the insight @ball15life it definitely gives me some perspective. I haven't dealt with weird shyt with her like that through her actions. I did think at first I wasn't her type because she has traveled a bit and dated other types of men so that intimidated me a bit.

She works with kids all day and is very smart (more educated than me), but sometimes can have those blonde/ditzy moments. I thrive on communication and it's funny you should mention that. I know my love languages are quality time, words of affirmation, and touch. Her's are strongly quality time and touch. She also does a lot of acts of service for me such as cooking (and 'ole girl actually knows how to cook), buying me stuff from her travels, and thinking of me.

I do tend to be a sucker for women who are great with words of affirmation but those women have rarely ever backed it up with something of substance. I had one ex that did... then she broke my heart. :francis:

I think because my chick works with kids combined she is a bit more reserved I've noticed some dull/boring conversations here and there. I think that I still intimidate her so she has held back but slowly I've seen her get a little more sassy. Other times she lets me go on my rants about whatever. She doesn't really text me due to her job but when we have our time together it is 100% uninterrupted. I have to realize that I'm dealing with a grown ass woman.

With her the relationship went from newness and fun, to being very comfortable and very safe with her. I don't feel complacent with her though. I feel that there is a lot to do together.

When I'm not around her I do notice myself talking about her a lot. She's gone for a week and I ruminate about our relationship being an over thinker. She told me the other night that she's glad to meet me and I feel the same b/c I feel like she's an angel.

MollyGalaga, Soundbwoy and ball15life dapped this.