Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Rominati, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Babyface

Babyface Look at your face Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Handsome Boyz Ent
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

dudes aint honest.

dudes claim they want rosters and sex yet be acting like boyfriends to chicks who already have FWBs they get sex from

dudes fear rejection from what they really want thus they play the i wanna be yo boyfriend role hoping chick gives them sex

2. Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro RIP DOOM Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $314300.00

3. Straw Hat Luffy

Straw Hat Luffy Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

This why I advocate brehs working on their social skills all the time here.

We say dudes be in girls inboxes 24/7 and this is understatement. THEY BE IN THERE.

I got a girl I'm talking to now her phone be blowing tf up from the most random people around town. Lot of these dudes just inbox her talking about fukking or inviting her over to their crib (to fukk). And she says whenever she sees all these dudes in public they be quiet af like their messages don't exist. :laff::laff:

Her and a few other girls I talk to inbox be deep af and you know why they ignore all these messages or just waste guys times?

Their answer is: "I don't know him".

Brehs be forgetting that these girls don't know you're charming or what you like in real life. They're not about to risk their life for sex when they can get that everywhere and anywhere.

Again, I know some chicks are dirty out here and will use a man. But usually when a chick agrees to meeting up for a dinner or something she usually finds something in the dude.... might be the pictures or it might be his texting game... then usually dudes fukk it up by being too stuck up or what you've said.

I haven't used a dating app in months... I strive in the locations I hang out at. I just approach them and casually talk to them... they get to know me and realize I'm fun to be around.

That feeling of when a girl asks for your info or they hit u up on fb days later be the ultimate ego boost brehs :shaq:

4. Mufasa Ahadi

Mufasa Ahadi Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

If a woman is dropping you cause of what you did or said then she wasn’t really into you in the first place.

:mjlol:

It only takes a few seconds to figure out if she tingles from seeing you. Might as well be upfront. It’s more successful than doing this:

[​IMG]

I’m not spending my time doing dinners. Only activities which are geared towards my interest. I refuse to be out here filling her stomach, unless I’m filling her stomach.

5. PharaohAtem

PharaohAtem King Of Egypt.

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

:pachaha:

NoirDynosaur and Krisrunner2049 dapped this.
  6. Babyface

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Handsome Boyz Ent
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

dudes wanna do everything be be themselves lol. If a chick dont what you for the person you are do you really event want her? Dudes put more into impressing women than learning who they are as men. When you are happy with who you are as a man, naturally talking about yourself snd what you enjoy will be in a confident manner. Literally just talking about what you enjoy snd tying it back to her to provide input on what she likes or what she knows about the things you like is human convo 101

7. Straw Hat Luffy

Straw Hat Luffy Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

Yeah why would I fukk with someone who doesn’t want me

we don’t do that when guys don’t wanna be our friends we don’t even care

Should apply that to women

NoirDynosaur and Mufasa Ahadi dapped this.
  8. KingZimbabwe

KingZimbabwe I’m not Zimbabwean Bushed

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100.00

fukkkkkkkkkkkkk

My mouthpiece is straight GARBAGE :deadmanny:

9. Mufasa Ahadi

Mufasa Ahadi Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Nah. She just didn’t fukk w you like that. Lol

10. KingZimbabwe

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100.00

Hopefully so, we was feeling each other over text but I guess over the phone she was like nah :francis:

Carried that mfing conversation harder than Jerome Bettis did for the 1997 Steelers

Mad awkward, fukk it tho onto the next one :manny:

MAKAVELI25 dapped this.
  11. NoirDynosaur

NoirDynosaur Elpollo Negro

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The Chocolate Factoryyy
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

As a witness online and real life are totally different ballgames. Online its mainly just texting and photos, it lacks the spontaneity and the anticipation captured in real life presence. Plus flake rate is hella high.

At least in person a shawty can feel your personality, magnetic charm, presentation. Most of the girls including my college GF that left a memorable impression in me was from in person. Face to Face approach will always be the GOAT.. Nuff said!

12. KingZimbabwe

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100.00

Hmm…

This is beginning to seem like the truth.

This online shyt is lame asl. Weird asf too. You can’t even gauge the chemistry properly through text. Get em on the phone and it’s like you’re talking to a different person.

LezJepzin, PharaohAtem, Passaro and 3 others dapped this.
  13. CountryBoyL

CountryBoyL Pro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

Mane just had my live in girlfriend of a year tell me we shouldn’t renew a lease together. Damn never knew we had issues to this point. I got 2 kids that I have custody of and I was adamant about if we was to take this step together, then we would work through whatever together. shyt hit me out of nowhere and she told me the day after we came back from a hiking trip. Smh looking for a condo now as our lease is done at the beginning of January. Shawty couldn’t even let me know that this decision was on her mind at all. Ya boy going through it mane

DeuceZ, Max., Action Mike and 3 others dapped this.
  14. Babyface

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Handsome Boyz Ent
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

if I understand correctly
    1.its 4 of yall in a place (You, your 2 kids, and her)
    2.yall been together a year
    3.You never proposed to her?

IF 1-3 are true, I dont blame her for leaving to be honest. She's dumb for moving in without an engagement. May sound harsh but take a step out from your wants and look at the greater picture.

15. CountryBoyL

CountryBoyL Pro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

well she said she doesn’t believe in marriage at all. She feels it’s not necessary. Believe me I would’ve in a heart beat and she knows it as well. Guess this wasn’t for her at the end of the day