Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Guizmo

Double Poney Swag
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
94, France
Girl I was "seeing" ended things. Said it's not like how it used to be, I'm selfish just thinking about myself etc. She wants to focus on herself and all the bullshyts... i said ok then Blocked her number and deleted her from all SM. It's been 3 days.

Woke up and saw a missing call and message from whatsapp (forgot to block her there) telling me to unblock her and she wants to talk. :russ:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Girl I was "seeing" ended things. Said it's not like how it used to be, I'm selfish just thinking about myself etc. She wants to focus on herself and all the bullshyts... i said ok then Blocked her number and deleted her from all SM. It's been 3 days.

Woke up and saw a missing call and message from whatsapp (forgot to block her there) telling me to unblock her and she wants to talk. :russ:
called her bluff and she folded the next hand :wow:

FonzieJr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To the question "What are we", I like this man's answer "“Whatever you think you are, act like that”

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Not going to front that last situation has me jaded...

I'm bowing out, genuinely not sure when I will have the mental energy to entertain someone new.

I was even talking to another woman around the same time as I cut off the last chick, but yeah I might just drop her as well :unimpressed:Just can't be bothered.

Looking back this has been a trash year when looking at my success rate, I need some time out to reevaluate things. I'm only just realizing how trash it's been :pachaha::mjcry:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
To the question "What are we", I like this man's answer "“Whatever you think you are, act like that”

eh im of the thought if you dont even want something serious and dont have the nuts to say FWB just prepare to abort the mission and replace lol. I didnt watch the video though so there is that. :lolbron: