Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
How you deal with being depressed when you got no bytches. I don’t even miss my ex that much just miss having someone.

Been hitting the gym hard doing 100 push-ups a day almost. Yea yea you gotta be comfortable being alone work on yourself I know all this.
You depressed because you got no women :dahell:

Or you’re depressed because your life ain’t in order. If your life is in order then you already know it’s dime a dozen out here. And there’s no shortage of women. Getting a chick is the easy part. reassess why you’re really down.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's been pretty good. It started as a threesome app in London, but it's now expanded to include people who don't seek monogamous relationships so a lot of poly people on there. But there are singletons on there as well. I've noticed a recent surge of people who I used to see on Tinder and Hinge.

It has a very mixed user group I see a lot of white and black women on there a few Asians and Indians.

Despite its beginnings, I find it a lot better than the 'traditional' dating apps, The women I've met off there are open and honest, less fukkery, and stupid games for sure.

Despite it being a sex-positive app, guys looking for a quick smash will be disappointed. You certainly have got to know the lingo and have a decent profile to attract women.
You found the indian on there?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So you wanted to get slightly more serious with her? you admit you don't even find her that attractive. did she get you in your feelings She sounds like a woman that ordinarily you would never have sex with, but your dry spell got you taking anything or anyone showing you interest.

From the start when she told you she is/was fukking married couples. You could have kept her in a very specific box if you wanted to carry on seeing her casually.
Dudes get in sexual droughts and lose their mind

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You depressed because you got no women :dahell:

Or you’re depressed because your life ain’t in order. If your life is in order then you already know it’s dime a dozen out here. And there’s no shortage of women. Getting a chick is the easy part. reassess why you’re really down.

there are more women than men in the world

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Instagram as a dating app?

Had 3 women hit me up on there. I’m not going about things stupid. I’m assuming it’s all a scam/bullshyt

It got me thinking, I’m sure everyone knows someone who has driven cross state for some ass.

The itch is satisfied, but you’re back at square 1. The farthest I went was from San Diego to LA. Even that got old after awhile

Are these women know looking for whatever they are looking on Instagram now? Who does long distance relationships these days?

Looking over , I don’t really have a point. More of a rambling, not worth making a thread over.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
got 2 dates this weekend off hinge:ehh::ehh::ehh: low key the app is good:ehh::ehh::ehh:
texted ole girl 2 days ago:ehh::ehh: back and forth a bit, got her number and set up a date this coming sunday:ehh::ehh:
just like you brehs been saying..quick and efficient:wow::wow: :wow:
did i finally unlock the secrets of online dating after years of failure and giving up:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
paused my hinge. shyt was doin numbers no kizz. girls on there real cool.

jus thinking nows not the time to be focused on chicks. besides, the ones i did speak w, I would quickly lose interest. like no satisfaction was there.

no lie i do really love chatting chicks tho :win:

just gotta focus up right how

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I was letting her know that being constantly left on read gave me flashbacks and she lashed out on me. Said I was projecting and gaslighting her. Said if I told any other girl that that I would be blocked. Which is crazy because I've told other girls how that triggers me and none of them gave me flack

Her energy towards me changed in the past 2 weeks. I thought I was crazy for thinking that she was gaslighting me and belittling me
should've just said "with all due respect your treatment of me is unsatisfactory and i will be taking my leave of you at this time" without bringing up the ex. now she gonna assume you were just bitter and scarred etc. instead of evaluating her actions. But regardless, always give allegiance to yourself, you aint no spring chicken, you know what feels good vs bad etc. my ex tried to tell me that bad communication was ok, said she got demons she cant talk to me about right now etc. Ok bet well ima head out regardless. :yeshrug:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
got 2 dates this weekend off hinge:ehh::ehh::ehh: low key the app is good:ehh::ehh::ehh:
texted ole girl 2 days ago:ehh::ehh: back and forth a bit, got her number and set up a date this coming sunday:ehh::ehh:
just like you brehs been saying..quick and efficient:wow::wow: :wow:
did i finally unlock the secrets of online dating after years of failure and giving up:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Have a quick videocall/phone call before you meet, just to see if you guys vibe. You don't want to waste money on dates that go nowhere

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Idk fellas but ever since I added a voice note on my hinge profile a couple weeks ago I been getting matches left and right:ohhh::ohhh:
I did the “biggest risk I ever did”:yeshrug::yeshrug:
And I just randomly came up with something that grabs their attention :mjlol::mjlol: I just comment on a picture saying “Your Grace” and for some reason they all respond with “Your Highness” or “Your Majesty”etc:russ::russ::russ::russ:
It’s a corny shyt but idk the women like it and always get playful:ehh:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I told this girl that certain things she did made me think of my ex. She said I'm gaslighting her. Does this even make sense or am I stupid?
:gucci:

Show her the definition of gaslighting, and then tell her to actually look up the words shes using. Smh women are pretty dumb.