Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I'm slowing down too... how's Feeld? I've never heard of it.

It's been pretty good. It started as a threesome app in London, but it's now expanded to include people who don't seek monogamous relationships so a lot of poly people on there. But there are singletons on there as well. I've noticed a recent surge of people who I used to see on Tinder and Hinge.

It has a very mixed user group I see a lot of white and black women on there a few Asians and Indians.

Despite its beginnings, I find it a lot better than the 'traditional' dating apps, The women I've met off there are open and honest, less fukkery, and stupid games for sure.

Despite it being a sex-positive app, guys looking for a quick smash will be disappointed. You certainly have got to know the lingo and have a decent profile to attract women.

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Couple weeks ago I started messing with this chick who admitted that she has/had 3 somes "sometimes" with a married couple that she met at a sex club back in July of 2021. Knew right away that shyt would spell trouble but decided to see where it went (and get off my dry spell with sex). Sex was good, wasn't really attracted to chick fully though (on the thicker side and she white :francis:). After fukking the shyt out of her for 2 weeks she called me Sunday night after leaving my place Sunday morning, saying she has feelings for the husband in the 3 some group and didn't want to lead me on, thinking I wanted a relationship. She had brought that 3 some shyt up multiple times and said she had deaded it bc she was talking to me. Turns out it was more of a poly situation from the sounds of it. When she spilled all this on me and wanted to stop it and just be friends, I basically asked her why she involved me in this bullshyt and told her it was weird and hung up the phone. Been silent ever since. I knew what road this was headed down and that she would sabotage it eventually, because once you enter that type of lifestyle it's very hard to walk away, and never for another person (really it's an addiction like most other things)--they gotta want to leave that shyt themselves. shyt got me both mad at myself and upset that yet again I dealt with someone crazy/in a crazy situation. Should have deaded it the minute she even mentioned it, and really I told her ass I wouldn't keep talking to her if she was doing that. She reassured me (lied about it). Oh well, sucks to end that quickly, no matter the circumstances. Always takes a min for me to start searching again.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Couple weeks ago I started messing with this chick who admitted that she has/had 3 somes "sometimes" with a married couple that she met at a sex club back in July of 2021. Knew right away that shyt would spell trouble but decided to see where it went (and get off my dry spell with sex). Sex was good, wasn't really attracted to chick fully though (on the thicker side and she white :francis:). After fukking the shyt out of her for 2 weeks she called me Sunday night after leaving my place Sunday morning, saying she has feelings for the husband in the 3 some group and didn't want to lead me on, thinking I wanted a relationship. She had brought that 3 some shyt up multiple times and said she had deaded it bc she was talking to me. Turns out it was more of a poly situation from the sounds of it. When she spilled all this on me and wanted to stop it and just be friends, I basically asked her why she involved me in this bullshyt and told her it was weird and hung up the phone. Been silent ever since. I knew what road this was headed down and that she would sabotage it eventually, because once you enter that type of lifestyle it's very hard to walk away, and never for another person (really it's an addiction like most other things)--they gotta want to leave that shyt themselves. shyt got me both mad at myself and upset that yet again I dealt with someone crazy/in a crazy situation. Should have deaded it the minute she even mentioned it, and really I told her ass I wouldn't keep talking to her if she was doing that. She reassured me (lied about it). Oh well, sucks to end that quickly, no matter the circumstances. Always takes a min for me to start searching again.

So you wanted to get slightly more serious with her? you admit you don't even find her that attractive. did she get you in your feelings She sounds like a woman that ordinarily you would never have sex with, but your dry spell got you taking anything or anyone showing you interest.

From the start when she told you she is/was fukking married couples. You could have kept her in a very specific box if you wanted to carry on seeing her casually.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
:ehh:Feeld looks interesting
In my area it ain't worth it. Basically a scaled down version of tinder.

You showing your face on there?

Whole bunch of weirdo cuckold CACS and non-binary lgbtq123+ folx

Only still have it because they're be some batshyt insane rich ass sugar mommas who into real kinky shyt on there. Hoping to bag one and have her fly me out :mjlit:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
In my area it ain't worth it. Basically a scaled down version of tinder.

You showing your face on there?

Whole bunch of weirdo cuckold CACS and non-binary lgbtq123+ folx

Only still have it because they're be some batshyt insane rich ass sugar mommas who into real kinky shyt on there. Hoping to bag one and have her fly me out :mjlit:
:russ:not on it but I would show my face

fukk it who cares:yeshrug:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
On Feeld you can add private pictures so only your connections can see them.

I have noticed people have been more open to showing their faces on there in multiple pictures. I see a few 'I cant show my face because of my career' profiles and go

:patrice:

Probably some chick looking for a side situation

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How you deal with being depressed when you got no bytches. I don’t even miss my ex that much just miss having someone.

Been hitting the gym hard doing 100 push-ups a day almost. Yea yea you gotta be comfortable being alone work on yourself I know all this.

travel

And if your happiness depends on having a woman that's not the life to live breh. You should be happy and enjoy life regardless

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
So you wanted to get slightly more serious with her? you admit you don't even find her that attractive. did she get you in your feelings She sounds like a woman that ordinarily you would never have sex with, but your dry spell got you taking anything or anyone showing you interest.

From the start when she told you she is/was fukking married couples. You could have kept her in a very specific box if you wanted to carry on seeing her casually.
So basically when we first met she said right off the bat she was looking for something serious and didn't want to waste time. She set the tone. A lot of hoes do that to cloak their intentions. I found her mature and emotionally stable so I believed her. I found her fatter than I usually like the girls I date to be and struggled to overlook that. But I was able to bc I'm seeking companionship now and don't want to run around fukking strange women or being used for my dikk (happens a lot in the Pacific Northwest).

Shorty fed my ego though and was saying the right things so I kept trying to overlook her weight and the 3 some shyt...until she kept saying slick shyt defending it. Just little things here and there. And then she said a few nights ago that she felt like she was more attracted to me than I am to her (never did anything to perpetuate that), and then she "jokingly" accused me of being with another girl when I went out with my friend and his sister Friday night. The red flags were certainly there.

To answer your question, my dry spell had a lot to do with my willingness to follow along. If I think a person is a good person I'll follow along with their bullshyt until I can't take anymore or it blows up in my face. The latter happened Sunday. Just a very weird situation overall. Basically said she thought she was ready for a relationship, but she still has feelings for the husband in the 3 some (something she never mentioned). Her comments here and there let me know she was struggling with leaving it behind, so I can't be but so surprised she sabotaged it. I wasn't in my feelings too much, I just hate having to break things off suddenly. On top of that i didn't feel comfortable even having her as a sex buddy when I found out about 3 some shyt. I thought she had ended it but she never did, which is why I kept talking to her.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I was at my side bytch house just busted a nut…put my shorts back on n watch the draft i hear

*door bell*

my bytch goes to the door n its her parents…after some chatter i hear “is his pants on”:gucci:

her dad is 6’8 and looks like fukkn daryl dawkins…and i shake his hand and tell him my name…and this fakkit goes

“Totally disrespectful “ :scust:

Tryna give me thats my lil girl bullshyt :mjtf:…this bytch is 37 doggie…

than her cac fat mom tries to give me a talk about being careful n blah blah:unimpressed: …after a while they kinda calmed down…asked if i worked? Lol etc

Cant stand people like that

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
She's gaslighting you...
I was letting her know that being constantly left on read gave me flashbacks and she lashed out on me. Said I was projecting and gaslighting her. Said if I told any other girl that that I would be blocked. Which is crazy because I've told other girls how that triggers me and none of them gave me flack

Her energy towards me changed in the past 2 weeks. I thought I was crazy for thinking that she was gaslighting me and belittling me

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Sounds like she's choosing "up" ...
Its her loss honestly I'm a good dude. She just has alot of baggage and is very emotionally immature

I'm alot more into this other girl I've been talking to for a while. She's into me too. She's smart, funny, and she's militant. Might have to cuff her soon
:wow: