Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
people always tell women they have to kiss a lot of frogs to find the prince

but people dont realize...when it comes to dating most men go through hell trying to find a solid chick to work with
Yeah?

That’s your experience not mine. It’s too many “solid” chicks out there that I be getting fomo, at times.

FYI, “solid” doesn’t mean perfect.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Traveling to Europe from NYC. Meeting up with this cool chick that lives there that I've been kicking it with for a good 5 months now. She says she wants to stay with me in the same Hotel room while i'm there for the whole two weeks. She's even taking two weeks off work because she "wants to spend every second by my side(yea she sprung)."

The question I have is do i make her chip in for half the hotel room fee or would that be too dikkheadish??? :jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:
I would

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
how often you changing your bio or prompts on hinge? i used to think that shyt doesnt matter but I now I do think it matters to women what you write in your bio or prompts. its gotta be short, sweet, and funny.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
What’s your opinion on dealing with a woman, you guys have a huge break up, she tells a few family members and friends.

You have second thoughts about getting back together, do you abort mission or deal with the fam?

Personally, after the “world” knows, I wouldn’t want to go back.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
What’s your opinion on dealing with a woman, you guys have a huge break up, she tells a few family members and friends.

You have second thoughts about getting back together, do you abort mission or deal with the fam?

aint no take backs lol

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Depends on the level of how you are dealing with her. If it’s not a long term possibility then I wouldn’t care what they think.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Mature people say 'what do we need to do to overcome our issue' not breakup imo.
I don’t disagree but this thread has shown me that breh talk about casual situations like they are relationships so you never know.