Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Officially 2 weeks since the first date and still in this wall of silence like damn a nikka really couldn't even get a ' it was nice seeing you' text after taking her out. Last time i reached out to a broad in this silent treatment circumstance was a rejection so i might as well just ghost at this point.

Literally the last text was on the day her saying sorry i'm running late and me saying don't worry our table booking will be held for 45 minutes before being released. Nothing since then :mjcry:
You need a roster. She’s probably fukked 1-2 brehs since the last 2 weeks

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Its a new day breh lol if you aint legally married then there is no investment and in todays day and age most people actually prefer it they just dont admit it
Oh I get it. My point is if that’s the case then the answer is easy.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Terrible advice :mjlol:
I rock with breh but he an old head.

Lotta old heads still think things work like 2003. Hell things aint even like they were in 2012

We legit in a Everyone for themselves day and age.

If dudes aint calculating ROI with every move they make you better off just routing your direct deposits to me if you want your time and money wasted.

All that love will see us through is marketing bullshyt lmfao

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Oh I get it. My point is if that’s the case then the answer is easy.

My thing is dudes be playing the fence. If you not engaged then nobody owes the other anything. The best folks can so is present the situation and let the other person choose who they want to proceed. But all that high risk stuff for someone you aint married to or doesnt have your kid in 2022 is foolish

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
My thing is dudes be playing the fence. If you not engaged then nobody owes the other anything. The best folks can so is present the situation and let the other person choose who they want to proceed. But all that high risk stuff for someone you aint married to or doesnt have your kid in 2022 is foolish
Yep. That’s what confuses me on a lot of post in here. On one hand brehs play the initial situation straight up (which is fine) but then want to cut ties like she didn’t mean anything which in reality if it’s being mentioned and asked for advice about she did. Weird lines sometimes…..

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I rock with breh but he an old head.

Lotta old heads still think things work like 2003. Hell things aint even like they were in 2012

We legit in a Everyone for themselves day and age.

If dudes aint calculating ROI with every move they make you better off just routing your direct deposits to me if you want your time and money wasted.

All that love will see us through is marketing bullshyt lmfao
Eh, case by case basis. Like I said he going through all that but one last text was the bridge too far. If that’s the case shouldn’t have been in the situation in the first place.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Yep. That’s what confuses me on a lot of post in here. On one hand brehs play the initial situation straight up (which is fine) but then want to cut ties like she didn’t mean anything which in reality if it’s being mentioned and asked for advice about she did. Weird lines sometimes…..
Its a new day breh lol if you aint legally married then there is no investment and in todays day and age most people actually prefer it they just dont admit it

It’s not like I dislike her but I don’t like being tempted or giving up options for someone who is going to be gone for months. She also graduates in Dec.

We fought but we made up but forgoing options for three months is tough

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It’s not like I dislike her but I don’t like being tempted or giving up options for someone who is going to be gone for months. She also graduates in Dec.

I don’t fault you breh. I just say my peace so brehs look at the full picture instead of sticking to a doctrine :manny:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Thats cause 90% of brehs AINT bout that playa life lol on top of that 90% of women aint tryna be saved (the ones who are aint on the market long playing around).

The game ks in shambles because nobody wants to be honest and everyone is trying to live up to standards they dont even know why they hold up.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Like i said in 2022 its foolish to even put this kinda energy into something that isnt even real.

If you cared about chick that much yall would be engaged. Anything outside of that is just sista girl babble. I say this respectfull. Stop overcomplicating things

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Thats cause 90% of brehs AINT bout that playa life lol on top of that 90% of women aint tryna be saved (the ones who are aint on the market long playing around).

The game ks in shambles because nobody wants to be honest and everyone is trying to live up to standards they dont even know why they hold up.
100% I need not say anything more

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Eh, case by case basis. Like I said he going through all that but one last text was the bridge too far. If that’s the case shouldn’t have been in the situation in the first place.
See my response to him. If you not engaged to a chick or she not ya BM and you tryna do whats best for the kid, anything else is a waste of time lol

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Building a home bar for the fight tonight. What would you suggest for women like besides tequila & moscato? (Casamigos & not sure what moscato brand)