Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Brehs I need input. Been with my girl for a little over a year and things are all right except sometimes she talks about herself a lot, in a way that it can comes across as bragging. My folks mentioned it, my homeboys mentioned it, and some of her friends mentioned it (even though I don’t know them and really don’t see them interact, the fact that they told her the same thing supports what I’m saying).

Problem is I’ve brought it up before to her, and she’s gotten defensive, and wanted to specifically know who said it..I’m not giving up names lol but it can get annoying. Like she’ll talk about a house she just bought or the perks of her job. Bear in mind everybody don’t got it, and some some ppl are grown, working in a target warehouse. But that’s life. They don’t want to hear about the square ft of your crib, or how you get $100 per day in per diem on business trips.

How can I bring it up to make her see how it’s making people feel, without it starting an argument?
Tell your family and friends to stop hating

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really hate how this dating shyt has become a competition to see who (can act like they) care the least

Stop lying to yourselves
You care

And y’all never going to beat women at the silly games they play either so stop trying

Either directly tell them whats good or keep it moving
Not silly for us, men usually do our part and play our position now we just sick of getting back nothing from it:ufdup:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Why didn’t you fukking holler if you wanna talk to her ?!?

Lay your game down flat. Saves you and her time my g. You created that weird vibe between you two.
True but if he hasn’t heard anything in two weeks he was dead in the water before she got home from the date.Her time hasn’t been wasted in actuality.

Last edited:

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
So spoke with my girl she states that she is fine with me causally seeing women while she is away this summer since she is confident I won’t find better

Damn I like these Asian broads daps and reps for the game brehs

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So spoke with my girl she states that she is fine with me causally seeing women while she is away this summer since she is confident I won’t find better

:leon:

Just know she about to go for it wherever that internship is

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

That ain't your girl no more bruh :dead:

Probably never was

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Funny shyt happen yesterday

At my job we had this temp…she looked like that big titty red head from that 70s show…this bytch was hela flirty and i did the whole “i gota lil pull at work…i can recommend you lie”….anyways she hasnt been here in a month…so i snap chatted her bcuz she post a bikini selfie showing her ass…

So i said “me and you need to have fun lol” bcuz she would always tell me im her type etc

This bytch goes….”idk ill have to charge you or u have to take me on a date before that”

I was like the fukk? So u wana sell p*ssy to me bcuz ur broke now? Lol

She goes ow wait sorry!!! Its this dark skin max or the light skin one…

I say light…and she switches her story up sayn plz forget what she said earlier…

So i said u were willing to charge a dark skin dude that “did something” disrespectful to u before for sex? 😂😂😂😂😂

Told that white bytch to eat a dikk and blocked her