Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Random thought I had while watching the Pineapple Show. Anyone think women do a kind of projection when they reject a dude? Like if they don't feel worthy of dude, they reject themselves by projecting their insecurities on to him. This vid I was watching, the girl was coming with all types of excuses, that almost felt like signaling. Dude's a square who's on the come up, and the girl sounds like a bird who rides the coattails of any celeb in LA. Maybe

So far I 've heard

• "You look young"
  • "You far" (LA and Phoenix are only 5 hours away driving, but I can understand that)
  • Breh only makes $35,000, though he's still in school and on his way to a doctorate
  • 9:24 - "You don't need me, you want me." i.e. wake the fukk up simp, you lusting over a street girl busting it open the Hollywood nikkas
7:15- She says I don't want to stop you from your dreams. That only felt like a warning like, "You're a good dude, on your way to great things. I have a kid, I'm in the streets with celebs doing God knows what, allegedly making 35,000 in three months but still needs financial help (she didn't say what she does though:mjpls:)

Breh's a young cat, and I think he's wet behind the ears, cause he was campaigning hard for her, despite all the redflags. She sounds like a mess, and she's telling him not to get involved. I gotta give her props for laying her cards on the table (in as clear a way as possible as far as women do), and letting him know what her business proposition was. Son's gotta grind a bit, maybe get his heart broken once or twice, and he'll be good,

How can you bear to watch those?

RaspberryFitted

Forgotten DeBarge Sibling
Daps
Random thought I had while watching the Pineapple Show. Anyone think women do a kind of projection when they reject a dude? Like if they don't feel worthy of dude, they reject themselves by projecting their insecurities on to him. This vid I was watching, the girl was coming with all types of excuses, that almost felt like signaling. Dude's a square who's on the come up, and the girl sounds like a bird who rides the coattails of any celeb in LA. Maybe

So far I 've heard

• "You look young"
  • "You far" (LA and Phoenix are only 5 hours away driving, but I can understand that)
  • Breh only makes $35,000, though he's still in school and on his way to a doctorate
  • 9:24 - "You don't need me, you want me." i.e. wake the fukk up simp, you lusting over a street girl busting it open the Hollywood nikkas
this is a good problem brehs should embrace, because it’s one I’ve ran into countless of time. Means you are entertaining trash and they’re letting you know that.
Which works better? Being non chalant and putting in just enough effort OR instant responses (within 5-10 mins), pursuing with a bunch of chit chat (good morning, have a good day, etc) ?
Instant response… waiting hours.. doesn’t matter if she ain’t feelin’ you
I've been trynna find the right balance. I get girls who I'm not interested in... I barely put in any effort...maybe they just find me very handsome... but the ones I like and pursue I get ghosted... I try to be direct tho-- tellin them I want to see them...

Her: "what you doin this weekend?"
Me: "I'm trynna see you"

she'll heart the comment then I don't hear anything back... I'm like damn...
Why didn’t you have an activity lined up and offer her to join? Shordi probably read the shyt like “okay… well? Come see me”
What's a good balance? remain laidback and aloof while also being upfront about your intentions or what?

:feedme:
Aloofness at the start then when chemistry is built up then you get direct.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
How can you bear to watch those?
This is a lot of rejection for a short video.

Listen to all the toxic, red flag shyt she says to reject him

“Those guys who I use to date, they are still around. They just my friends”
“Girls fukk who they want, guys fukk who they can”
“I am just a home girl though if I like you I will take it there (and fukk)”
“I can’t do long distance (relationships)”

On the low the shadiest shyt she does is call him short and when he says he is taller than her. She then admits that she wish she could call him short.

That’s before he tells them what they make and the Host starts laughing at him.

Quick side note. He never should of said how much he makes. If a woman tries to do that to you it’s just like if a man did that to you. You got to say to yourself “that’s none of your business” then you can choose how you say it to them. Either change the topic, tell them nicely you rather talk about something else, or if the date is going like the one in the video be direct and say “that’s none of your business” and use it as an excuse to leave.

Anyhow then he starts begging…..Honestly, just watching this reminds me of my own salty bad dates, but that is how it is when you first start dating. Your not listening for subtext, your trying to be liked.

Is shorty from the Bay? She spitting a lot of game that women have in order to reject this man. She isn’t nice with how she does it but she was consistent if he was listening. She rejected him every step of the way. Another woman says any of the above things to a man and he should walk away. She says all of that to him. Also I don’t think she is projecting her issues. She’s being mean spirited, and she is rejecting him. On the low she barely talks about herself. That’s how bad that date is, she’s not even being prideful which in turn tells him how to make her feel vain.

The man in this video should find himself a girl around the way who is willing to build with him. The woman sounds like she is about that fast life, and he is in a slow and steady lane and he can find a wonderful woman who will respect him and appreciate that. This woman isn’t it.

Last edited:
Daps
So I'm always reading about how Nicki Minaj's husband did this, or Cardi's husband did that. Like I wake up and hop on Opera, & the first thing I see is relationship drama. Has it ever occurred to these women to date, I don't know, Lawyers, or doctors, or business owners, or something? I mean they date, marry, and breed with men that make careers out of singing about how violent and promiscuous they are and how little they value women and life in general life, what do they think is going to happen?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So I'm always reading about how Nicki Minaj's husband did this, or Cardi's husband did that. Like I wake up and hop on Opera, & the first thing I see is relationship drama. Has it ever occurred to these women to date, I don't know, Lawyers, or doctors, or business owners, or something? I mean they date, marry, and breed with men that make careers out of singing about how violent and promiscuous they are and how little they value women and life in general life, what do they think is going to happen?
Those people are multimillionaires with brand awareness, drug problems, and bad spending habits. I don’t judge them because I don’t have those problems. Their dating habits mean nothing to me.

Also those Lawyers, Doctors, and Business owners work 50 - 80 hours a week. Even if there single they don’t got time and often marry women who are in their immediate sphere and can be part of their careers or a college/high school sweet heart who was with them when they made $35,000 a year.

Watching too much of that reality TV stuff will mess with your mental and make you too materialistic.

Duke Wy Lin

All Star
Daps
Naw you can't help who u fall more and most if the time people don't really reveal their till afterwards

Well then it's on you to do your due diligence and proceed based on logic and a sound mind and not get swept up in some lovey dovey childish conception of romance. You can't truly love someone whom you don't know. It's why in most cultures, love is seen as something that comes later in life after years of ups and downs.

Soldier

#Pureblood
Daps
That 50% off / Labor Day clearance sale.

They need someone to bring to celebrate holidays, parties and family events with from October to Feb 15th.

When the “responsible” brehs eat.
Yep from September to april .They need someone for the colder months (fall winter)

We don’t call it « cuffing » season for nothing

September = start of fall/weather gets colder/new tv-Netflix shows

October= Halloween
November = thanksgiving
December= Christmas
January = New Year’s Eve
February = valentines day
March = St-patricks day :mjpls:
April = easter

May-August = they are single again, ready for another hot girl summer

NOSKI_DA_DON

Rookie
Daps
Well then it's on you to do your due diligence and proceed based on logic and a sound mind and not get swept up in some lovey dovey childish conception of romance. You can't truly love someone whom you don't know. It's why in most cultures, love is seen as something that comes later in life after years of ups and downs.
Emotions don't work like that bruh!l, especially with lack of experience

Mufasa Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Which works better? Being non chalant and putting in just enough effort OR instant responses (within 5-10 mins), pursuing with a bunch of chit chat (good morning, have a good day, etc) ?

I've been trynna find the right balance. I get girls who I'm not interested in... I barely put in any effort...maybe they just find me very handsome... but the ones I like and pursue I get ghosted... I try to be direct tho-- tellin them I want to see them...

Her: "what you doin this weekend?"
Me: "I'm trynna see you"

she'll heart the comment then I don't hear anything back... I'm like damn...

What's a good balance? remain laidback and aloof while also being upfront about your intentions or what?

:feedme:

There’s no rules. If she likes you, she likes you.

Don’t try to play it cool & act all busy lol, text back on your terms. You’re the man, you lead the convo and do what YOU want.

Just don’t be a text buddy, set up meetings asap (24-36 hour time frame) Attention spans are short in this generation.