Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
I wish SC had a bigger African Diaspora. Or if they do then I wish I knew where they were. Literally all my interactions and everything I know about them comes from internet and books.

The women hate AA men hard on tiktok and Twitter and the other social
Media sites and I’m beginning to hate them back. It also doesn’t help that I’ve read some pretty bad stuff, like them giving it up to Chinese men and Euro cacs. I also hear the diasporas in Europe and Canada aren’t much better, either.

Be impressionable brehs :picard:

The average African woman, especially west African, finds AA men attractive. Especially the ones in Europe.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Random thought I had while watching the Pineapple Show. Anyone think women do a kind of projection when they reject a dude? Like if they don't feel worthy of dude, they reject themselves by projecting their insecurities on to him. This vid I was watching, the girl was coming with all types of excuses, that almost felt like signaling. Dude's a square who's on the come up, and the girl sounds like a bird who rides the coattails of any celeb in LA. Maybe

So far I 've heard

• "You look young"
  • "You far" (LA and Phoenix are only 5 hours away driving, but I can understand that)
  • Breh only makes $35,000, though he's still in school and on his way to a doctorate
  • 9:24 - "You don't need me, you want me." i.e. wake the fukk up simp, you lusting over a street girl busting it open the Hollywood nikkas
7:15- She says I don't want to stop you from your dreams. That only felt like a warning like, "You're a good dude, on your way to great things. I have a kid, I'm in the streets with celebs doing God knows what, allegedly making 35,000 in three months but still needs financial help (she didn't say what she does though:mjpls:)

Breh's a young cat, and I think he's wet behind the ears, cause he was campaigning hard for her, despite all the redflags. She sounds like a mess, and she's telling him not to get involved. I gotta give her props for laying her cards on the table (in as clear a way as possible as far as women do), and letting him know what her business proposition was. Son's gotta grind a bit, maybe get his heart broken once or twice, and he'll be good,

If a woman rejects you for what you make you should count your blessings. Because nothing is guaranteed in life, money can come and money can go. Imagine if a woman only gets with you because you make like 100k if you lose your job you think she's going to stay around?

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Yep from September to april .They need someone for the colder months (fall winter)

We don’t call it « cuffing » season for nothing

September = start of fall/weather gets colder/new tv-Netflix shows

October= Halloween
November = thanksgiving
December= Christmas
January = New Year’s Eve
February = valentines day
March = St-patricks day :mjpls:
April = easter

May-August = they are single again, ready for another hot girl summer

Real shyt

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yep from September to april .They need someone for the colder months (fall winter)

We don’t call it « cuffing » season for nothing

September = start of fall/weather gets colder/new tv-Netflix shows

October= Halloween
November = thanksgiving
December= Christmas
January = New Year’s Eve
February = valentines day
March = St-patricks day :mjpls:
April = easter

May-August = they are single again, ready for another hot girl summer
So there should be a lot of Ws posted in here soon…..

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
I don't get this chick :patrice:, it's like 2 different women I'm talking to . On text she's real talkative , always replies within a couple minutes, bare Lol's and emojis . Soon as we get on phone she's mad serious and giving one word answers .

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
What's up with women wanting to facetime every damn second for hours at a time. I and a lot of my women friends and even my girl work remotely and just aimlessly wanna talk for hours on facetime at home or when they go out.

shyt kills my battery and I don't wanna hear about my period hurts and you hate your job. Then they call me when out to scream and I can texteven hear to scream "ayeee then hang up"

Like bytch just text me, please. I think most women don't have any hobbies so they just aimlessly talk

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I wish SC had a bigger African Diaspora. Or if they do then I wish I knew where they were. Literally all my interactions and everything I know about them comes from internet and books.

The women hate AA men hard on tiktok and Twitter and the other social
Media sites and I’m beginning to hate them back. It also doesn’t help that I’ve read some pretty bad stuff, like them giving it up to Chinese men and Euro cacs. I also hear the diasporas in Europe and Canada aren’t much better, either.
GO OUTSIDE

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
What's up with women wanting to facetime every damn second for hours at a time. I and a lot of my women friends and even my girl work remotely and just aimlessly wanna talk for hours on facetime at home or when they go out.

shyt kills my battery and I don't wanna hear about my period hurts and you hate your job. Then they call me when out to scream and I can texteven hear to scream "ayeee then hang up"

Like bytch just text me, please. I think most women don't have any hobbies so they just aimlessly talk
I dont even pick up.. and just text back.. Like wassup? Set the boundary UPFRONT, hard to go back and change once it has been established.

NEVER facetime, once you start, you sign that contract (repeated favors become obligations, do anything 3 times and you basically signed yourself up then YOU become the a$$hole when you want to renegotiate the terms)

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't get this chick :patrice:, it's like 2 different women I'm talking to . On text she's real talkative , always replies within a couple minutes, bare Lol's and emojis . Soon as we get on phone she's mad serious and giving one word answers .
She might not be good at talking on the phone, or talking to you on the phone makes her nervous because it’s more real time than text. You should try and make her relax over the phone and chit chat. Maybe bring up something that was said in the text and confirm you liked her opinion so she feels comfortable talking more about that topic.

:yeshrug:

It might still take a bunch of calls for her to get comfortable.

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Random thought I had while watching the Pineapple Show. Anyone think women do a kind of projection when they reject a dude? Like if they don't feel worthy of dude, they reject themselves by projecting their insecurities on to him. This vid I was watching, the girl was coming with all types of excuses, that almost felt like signaling. Dude's a square who's on the come up, and the girl sounds like a bird who rides the coattails of any celeb in LA. Maybe

So far I 've heard

• "You look young"
  • "You far" (LA and Phoenix are only 5 hours away driving, but I can understand that)
  • Breh only makes $35,000, though he's still in school and on his way to a doctorate
  • 9:24 - "You don't need me, you want me." i.e. wake the fukk up simp, you lusting over a street girl busting it open the Hollywood nikkas
7:15- She says I don't want to stop you from your dreams. That only felt like a warning like, "You're a good dude, on your way to great things. I have a kid, I'm in the streets with celebs doing God knows what, allegedly making 35,000 in three months but still needs financial help (she didn't say what she does though:mjpls:)

Breh's a young cat, and I think he's wet behind the ears, cause he was campaigning hard for her, despite all the redflags. She sounds like a mess, and she's telling him not to get involved. I gotta give her props for laying her cards on the table (in as clear a way as possible as far as women do), and letting him know what her business proposition was. Son's gotta grind a bit, maybe get his heart broken once or twice, and he'll be good,

These videos are not indicative of real life at all.

Don’t waste any mental energy engaging in this type of content.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
why do these whores message you their ig then won’t follow back like you’re a fan

im on my last straw!

If that bytch can't follow you back, bush her automatically. You know how simple a followback is? 3 seconds. She cant do that then how you expect her to follow instructions or your lead? People don't realize how small stuff is important

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
This is a lot of rejection for a short video.

Listen to all the toxic, red flag shyt she says to reject him

“Those guys who I use to date, they are still around. They just my friends”
“Girls fukk who they want, guys fukk who they can”
“I am just a home girl though if I like you I will take it there (and fukk)”
“I can’t do long distance (relationships)”

On the low the shadiest shyt she does is call him short and when he says he is taller than her. She then admits that she wish she could call him short.

That’s before he tells them what they make and the Host starts laughing at him.

Quick side note. He never should of said how much he makes. If a woman tries to do that to you it’s just like if a man did that to you. You got to say to yourself “that’s none of your business” then you can choose how you say it to them. Either change the topic, tell them nicely you rather talk about something else, or if the date is going like the one in the video be direct and say “that’s none of your business” and use it as an excuse to leave.

Anyhow then he starts begging…..Honestly, just watching this reminds me of my own salty bad dates, but that is how it is when you first start dating. Your not listening for subtext, your trying to be liked.

Is shorty from the Bay? She spitting a lot of game that women have in order to reject this man. She isn’t nice with how she does it but she was consistent if he was listening. She rejected him every step of the way. Another woman says any of the above things to a man and he should walk away. She says all of that to him. Also I don’t think she is projecting her issues. She’s being mean spirited, and she is rejecting him. On the low she barely talks about herself. That’s how bad that date is, she’s not even being prideful which in turn tells him how to make her feel vain.

The man in this video should find himself a girl around the way who is willing to build with him. The woman sounds like she is about that fast life, and he is in a slow and steady lane and he can find a wonderful woman who will respect him and appreciate that. This woman isn’t it.

This is a lot of rejection for a short video.

Listen to all the toxic, red flag shyt she says to reject him

“Those guys who I use to date, they are still around. They just my friends”
“Girls fukk who they want, guys fukk who they can”
“I am just a home girl though if I like you I will take it there (and fukk)”
“I can’t do long distance (relationships)”

On the low the shadiest shyt she does is call him short and when he says he is taller than her. She then admits that she wish she could call him short.

That’s before he tells them what they make and the Host starts laughing at him.

Quick side note. He never should of said how much he makes. If a woman tries to do that to you it’s just like if a man did that to you. You got to say to yourself “that’s none of your business” then you can choose how you say it to them. Either change the topic, tell them nicely you rather talk about something else, or if the date is going like the one in the video be direct and say “that’s none of your business” and use it as an excuse to leave.

Anyhow then he starts begging…..Honestly, just watching this reminds me of my own salty bad dates, but that is how it is when you first start dating. Your not listening for subtext, your trying to be liked.

Is shorty from the Bay? She spitting a lot of game that women have in order to reject this man. She isn’t nice with how she does it but she was consistent if he was listening. She rejected him every step of the way. Another woman says any of the above things to a man and he should walk away. She says all of that to him. Also I don’t think she is projecting her issues. She’s being mean spirited, and she is rejecting him. On the low she barely talks about herself. That’s how bad that date is, she’s not even being prideful which in turn tells him how to make her feel vain.

The man in this video should find himself a girl around the way who is willing to build with him. The woman sounds like she is about that fast life, and he is in a slow and steady lane and he can find a wonderful woman who will respect him and appreciate that. This woman isn’t it.

The same way they made it taboo to ask a woman about her body count, Men need to be the same way about their finances. We dont know better un the beginning because we think thats the way to being liked. I dont tell em shyt about my finances